Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jerusalem posted:

With the obvious caveat that it's WWE history (i.e, whitewashed and edited to fit their own narrative), I'd recommend he try any of the WWE 24 specials. They take a specific wrestler and showcase the 24 hours before a major event in their career, with backstage footage and interviews etc. They're easy to watch and tend to be solid and well-made documentaries.

They have a wwe365 thing I think too right? It's the same thing but following them for a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

flashy_mcflash posted:

They cut out the stinger/intro and then changed it to the buttrock one (which wasn't bad, by their standards), then cut the intro out of that so it was basically indistinguishable from any other theme.

Nakamura wanted them to change the theme to one the fans couldn't sing along to and I think he might be friends with the band that made the new one (assuming he's still using shadows of a setting sun)?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Some places, but apparently the false positives/negatives are so prevalent they’re only useful for getting a sense of how many infections have occurred in a large population rather than if a particular person was infected.

We also don't really know if the antibodies prevent you from spreading it or even getting sick again if you get infected again.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I dunno, I could see a couple PC people deciding now is the time to get out

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/wrestlinggary/status/1273422789656051712?s=21

This has to be them calling up Cole and putting both titles on Lee, right?

or calling up lee

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Reality Protester posted:

Fox is owned by Disney now and FoxNews is a separate entity

Disney owns ABC so they were not allowed to absorb the FOX network

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

TV Zombie posted:

If Renee is affected, how does Mox avoid catching it, realistically?

stay somewhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OctoberCountry posted:

Always knew unmasking Kane was a mistake