Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Undertaker, Ciampa, Hager, TJP,, Breezango.

Critical posted:

just chillin with my racist propaganda in the background. yeah we always leave it propped up right in front of a door, why do you ask?

If you put your thin blue line in front of the door then Blackula can't enter without being invited.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Spiderdrake posted:

Is the act being counted or did Breezango actually do something horrible?

They were so wholesome on screen :(

ACAB.

(no they didn't do anything that I know of.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Critical posted:

don't you take bossman away from me you son of a bitch

Jerusalem might get mad at me if I say the thing I want to here, but nah he's good.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Seth Rollins posted:

political cartoon: donald trump as big bossman, dragging a coffin behind his comical squad card and yelling through the oversized loudspeaker as he drives through a crowd of protestors. the coffin is labelled: the american dream. instead of the big show, uncle sam is riding the coffin.

Where's the crying Statue of Liberty?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jonny Nox posted:

Sami Zayn's name crossed out

Question mark beside KO and Roman

He said employees.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

Didn't expect one of these 50 women tag champs vs a woman's champ matches to finally end in a title change. Well now for Bayley and Sasha to resume that title run they barely got to have with the titles they fought to get created.

They're fighting each other at Summerslam.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

so Charlotte watched Io climb the ropes, do a moonsault onto Rhea and then pin her and at no point did she consider releasing the hold so Rhea could potentially kick out? yet again they've managed to come up with a finish that makes everyone involved look weak and dumb

She tried to untangle their legs, that part actually looked a bit realistic.

Io was off camera and WWE works on Walking Dead rules.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Benne posted:

Also worth noting that only 2 of those main events were singles matches.

And one of those two is on an all women PPV.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ad by Khad posted:

Never seen her in a match but it's been commonly mentioned here for a couple years now that you can tell whether she's losing or not based on whether she gives a poo poo and/or is smiling when she comes out

That's what people say about Sasha, not Charlotte.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jericho will absolutely go crawling back to Vince one day. That's just how he is.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lid posted:

Charlotte is the Paul Roma in the Four Horsewomen. there has no point in her entire career where she was the best woman in her division let alone a hall of famer. And continuing her run of being the weakest in womens multimans she just had a triple threat in developmental where she was the third best wrestler in that match. Also never drew a dime.

Charlotte's better than Bayley at wrestling so that makes her the Arn.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

There's only been 4 TV draws in wrestling history so you can't hold that against anyone.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CVagts posted:

I don't know if Johnny Gargano is to blame for this, but one day it seemed like every single Takeover match was at least 10 minutes too long and overloaded with nearfalls (at least for my liking), and I feel like the first time I noticed it was Gargano/Andrade and Gargano/Ciampa (and especially Gargano/Cole, I hated two of their three matches and definitely liked the other one less than nearly everyone else seemed to).

Gedo is to blame. Triple H just decided to up them by having all the nearfalls be finisher kickouts.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TheKingslayer posted:

As someone that had been not in the loop on the indie scene I think the reason I tapped out on the Balor reign is because he was the first NXT champion that I knew didn't need to be in developmental yet they kept him there for what felt like ages as champion. I wanted to see guys that, to my level of exposure, were more green on the big stage run with the belt and show what they had. Like, why is a pushing 40 Bobby Roode puttering around as champion in NXT? An aging Samoa Joe? Ciampa? Adam Cole? All those guys should be skipping the line to the main roster. How absurd would it have been to have AJ Styles go through a mandatory year in NXT?

Balor, and not 30 year old Kevin Steen or El Generico or Pac?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Priest was also the one who setup the steps, although much earlier in the match.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A 40 year old man still calling himself Bobby is way more Wallstreet heel than Robert.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

oh yeah, there's a PPV in 4 days

Wait is Bryan/AJ just on Smackdown?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Seams posted:

Has there been any news at all regarding those allegations against Dream?

They seemingly didn't go to the cops, so it can't really go anywhere.

Also even if they did there's a 90% chance it wouldn't.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

PASS THE MASH posted:

I thought it was Jordan omoghebien.

It was. I don’t know why people are saying Titus.

...okay I do.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm not sure if Orton doing all that poo poo with Ciampa about leg slaps when he knew all along he finished his pre-recorded match with one is great or terrible.

Probably great because Ciampa is a Blue Lives douche.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I used to wish they'd just let them have the singles feud they clearly wanted, but at this stage I'd actually be happy if they just stayed best friends who laughed off any attempt to sow division between them and just kept kicking everybody's asses.

That’s Alexa and Nikki’s gimmick, except the kicking asses part.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

How many clean losses does Flair have in the last 3 year years? It seems like she only ever loses in multi-person matches, via distraction, or other shennanigans

This one was "clean" but they covered it with Nia attacking her arm earlier.

Hirez posted:

the womens division is pretty trash except for Bayley/Sasha/Asuka... Nia vs Charlotte / Lana vs Liv / Nattie's Job Squad... Iiconics are obviously good but only due to their promos

e: what happened to Shayna? The last I remember of her was dunking on Seth's loser fetus just after MITB

Vince apparently lost interest.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Although that sounds like the surgery is a smaller part of it so if she decides that people aren't asking where Charlotte is enough when she's not on screen and that she should have access to a time machine, she'll be back earlier.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

How was she not a heel until 9 months ago

She's more interesting doing this than she ever was as a face

Because Bayley could never be a heel she's the most natural babyface ever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Said on Observer Radio the Jim and Stacy Cornette accusations (thread here, at least one OVW alumni vouched for it, and Janela and Prichard previously alluded to that kind of behavior being common from them) "seemed fishy", then brought up Hana Kimura's recent passing and said people should be nicer to Stacy

Oh hey I missed this.

It's time for Dave to go away forever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He and Brian have been very vocal about most of these allegations being true and awful.

That's nice but comparing people going after the Cornettes for being rapists to Hana's bullying and suicide is disgusting.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

I mean, I get the argument that Cornette has burned so many bridges that this would have come out before now. But things don't come out until they do. Also whenever I hear something terrible about someone in the wrestling industry I pretty much assume it's true. I'm sure time will tell.

Also Janela brought it up months ago.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

South Korea was unable to find evidence of secondary infection.

However the US developed tests do have a high rate of false positives.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If enough people get covid then you just send the non infected home and boom, nothing to worry about.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

147 countries have fewer cases, total.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Prepare your Vegeta memes today so you can be ready tomorrow.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

I don't have fightful select so I dunno the contents of the article but dude.

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1276615229242212353

Where are they going to find any?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

Posting about how you want vince to die of covid is super lame and makes you sound like a middle aged mom loudly proclaiming how they hope drink drivers die in a car crash

Or Sheamus.