Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
"Reggie!" I call out to my lil boy. He comes over and looks defeated

"Reggie....Daddy needs to post in byob...Can you start my computer for me?"

My son gives a sigh and blows into the breathlyzer, the computer turns on.

I toss my Beam can into the wall.

"The B in BYOB is for BEAM" I say with a chuckle

Reggie goes back into VR, entering a .hack/sign world where he can only hope that he can't take the helmet off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
A world of gokus and lick bug threads await me as I type away in BYOB..

I wonder what cool funny thread I'll make next?

slumpy

Escape From Noise

Slumpy posted:

I wonder what cool funny thread I'll make next?

This is what keeps me up at night

Slumpy
The world truly is my oyster.

BYOB is the oyster. Reggie, shucks it.

My thread is the pearl.

slumpy

nut

ya the computer is cold have you tried closing windows haha nice

Slumpy
bill gates can jump over a chair from a standing position and you're mocking what he made in his basement, we wouldnt dare mock what you make in YOUR basement, nut

slumpy

nut

bill gates can kiss my freakin rear

nut

the only gates I believe in are timegates small portals hidden amongst seemingly normal society in back alleys and the unfound places that transport you to a world of magic where you can be a spaceman in the year 4000 or a medieval knight dying of the common cold

Macnult

No son!! You're making the computer even more cold!! You're going hoo when you need to haa

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Slumpy posted:

bill gates can jump over a chair from a standing position and you're mocking what he made in his basement, we wouldnt dare mock what you make in YOUR basement, nut

was pretty freakin epic how he jumped over that whole chair

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

what kind of name is bill what are you named after a piece of paper the nice woman at Olive Garden brings me after a meal pitiful

Slumpy
you're gonna be callin him bill pearly gates when hes done whippin on ya

slumpy

nut

one of those sticks you spin back and forth really fast with your palms but it’s connected to my cpu fan

nut

Slumpy posted:

you're gonna be callin him bill pearly gates when hes done whippin on ya

I say bring it on from behind the safety of two chairs

Slumpy
wont matter when him and his good friend, maybe you've heard of em, a one mister John Elway grabs you by your ears and gives you a good whoop

slumpy

Slumpy
can we get a fuckin admin in here

slumpy

Macnult

Bill Gates leaping over a chair several times while Steve Ballmer cowers in the corner, drenched in his own sweat.

"Bill, please," Steve spatters, "Please. No more."

"C'mon Steve! Don't even sweat it."

"I'm dying, Bill."

nut

Steve and bill should lay off not a huge fan of either of their computer products

Slumpy
*a booming voice is heard in the alleyways*

"developers, developers.."

*a clapping of feet on pacement*

"..developers, developers, developers"

slumpy

nut

Microsoft ya ok bill keep it to yourself bill elway j don’t think it’s a great idea to name your term after a throat disease

nut

Macnult posted:

Bill Gates leaping over a chair several times while Steve Ballmer cowers in the corner, drenched in his own sweat.

"Bill, please," Steve spatters, "Please. No more."

"C'mon Steve! Don't even sweat it."

"I'm dying, Bill."

nut

computer historian: they say he was named after bullet bill, which also could deftly clear a chair with ease

student: well I guess, bullet bills travel horizontally so if the chair was positioned lower than the billet bills initial firing point then yes

computer historian:that goes without saying

Slumpy
bill gates enters the twisted metal tournament

slumpy

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

bill gates enters the twisted metal tournament

[Axel voice] Bill Gates is dead, but so is my wife.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Slumpy posted:

*a booming voice is heard in the alleyways*

"developers, developers.."

*a clapping of feet on pacement*

"..developers, developers, developers"

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Slumpy
bill gates rides his truck back to the barn where his father encased him in his machine

bill gates dad: YOU NEVER WERE GOOD...YOU WERE -NEVER- GOOD, BILL

slumpy

Slumpy
calypso: oohhhhawww poor bill gates!! hmmmmm!!! awwwhmmm!!! runt of the litter bill what they call him uhh hmm...your wish is to be a cool big bro? haha okay, idiot, you're a loving 500 foot sibling hovering in space ;- ) stupid bitch, theys hould call you Stupid Bitch Gates hahah ;- ) i am calypso and i think you for competitng in the twisted metal tourny ;- ) where your wish gets fuckint wisted haha

slumpy

nut

somewhere in Ohio a clown jumps over a chair after countless attempts. he grabs his jacket lights his head on fire and heads out the door

Macnult

”It all started with a tiny garage, and a vision...”
[Cuts to a kid jumping over a chair and face planting]

Slumpy

nut posted:

somewhere in Ohio a clown jumps over a chair after countless attempts. he grabs his jacket lights his head on fire and heads out the door

we're trying to do twisted metal tourn jokes not blog posts

slumpy

nut

in the game metal competitors smash crash and bash their way to the number one spot where calypso presents then with 50 dollar vouchers for red lobster

Macnult

Calypso: Congratulations, Steven. You’ve won the.. *notices the sweat flooding out of his pant legs* the tournament. For your prize, I will grant you any wish of your choice. Anything, Steve. Money, women... even immortality. You could live forever if you wanted to, Steve. Choose wisely.

Steve Ballmer: You know, *scratches head, firing a gallon of sweat Calypso’s way* I’ve given it a lot of thought...

Calypso: Oh?? *standing back up* Do tell, Steve.

Steve: I have everything I already want. I’m very happy to have participated in this tournament, and I feel lucky to have made it this far. Honestly? A friendly hug from you would suffice.

Calypso: mmmhahahahahaha as you w- wait say what now?

Slumpy
Ahh Steve but you didnt say what FORM I had to be in when I hug you!

Steve: Can you please stop? I'm being pretty reasonable with my request all things considered, I'm just asking for a normal hug

Calypso: I turn into a RAVENOUS bear an-

Steve: I don't even want the fuckin hug now man. Whats the point of this tournament if you just screw us in the end

Calypso: a BIG old fuckin BEAR hahahah

slumpy

nut

Slumpy posted:

Steve: Can you please stop? I'm being pretty reasonable with my request all things considered, I'm just asking for a normal hug

Steve: I don't even want the fuckin hug now man. Whats the point of this tournament if you just screw us in the end

lmfbo

Macnult

Slumpy posted:

Macnult

Nintendo vs. Microsoft lawsuit over Steve’s “Powershell” ability being a little too familiar

nut

steve: and now my greatest invention *unveils PowerPoint template slide designs*

Microsoft employee: *nervous clapping* w-wow Steve very cool

steve: I told you to call me mr soft

Slumpy
Steve: my wish is to get rid of office 365!!!

Calypso: your wish....is GRANTED :twisted:

Microsoft: https://www.cnet.com/news/microsofts-office-365-is-now-microsoft-365-a-subscription-for-your-life/

slumpy

nut

my weekly email from Steve to ask if I’m still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

owlhawk911 posted:

was pretty freakin epic how he jumped over that whole chair

he 'leapfrogged" it but it wasnt even a fricken frog

LAME