Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Today I grilled up some habaneros and red chili peppers and a red onion and i blended them together and made a real spicy hot sauce. Who else loves hot sauce

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I like franks red hot, but yours sounds decent.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I like chicken tonight

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
nah

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

drat, auto-banned for a tag.

This is kinda unfair.

Maybe we should protest against this.

You know what? I'm setting fire to this thread too!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My first autoban was for using the Hot tag because it was about the angry whopper. It's a temptress.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Enjoy the $10 lowtax

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Could have used that :10bux: to buy some FRANK'S REDHOT® BUFFALO 'N RANCH THICK SAUCE™

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Those weirdo tourist shops that sell nothing but 100s of generic hot sauces like “Bill’s Butt Pucker Juice” or “Scorned Widow” and “Holy @&#! XXX Fire” - how much money do you think they bring in monthly? Should I go to hotsauceprofits.com?

thehoodie
Feb 8, 2011

"Eat something made with love and joy - and be forgiven"
That sounds good op. I need to make my own sauce. I buy a lot of hot sauce. My favourite right now is Aardvark and also this Mango one that I forgot the name of

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

1. Valentina's extra hot

2. lol autoban

luchajones
Jan 28, 2018

I have no beard, and I must scream
This isnt really hot but it has great flavor

https://www.kroger.com/p/simple-truth-organic-habanero-hot-sauce/0001111002962

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
EL YUCCAAAA XX HOT SAUCE!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm glad you came back OP I politely asked Burt to reopen your thread bcuz hot sauce rules

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

SO DEMANDING posted:

1. Valentina's extra hot

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

EL YUCCAAAA XX HOT SAUCE!

These

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

chipotle anything

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

There's a fairly active hot sauce thread in GWS that I was just about to post in, but I'll double up here. I bought some hot sauce and just got it in today. My swag:

Dave's Gourmet Hurtin' Habanero. Super tasty, but not too hot. Don't let the name fool you; my wife likes this one and she doesn't do hot food.

Orange Krush. Probably my all time favorite hot sauce overall. A definite step up in heat from Dave's but with a great fruity/tangy flavor.

And because I was curious and have watched too much hot ones:

Da Bomb. I stuck my finger in the cap and got a little to put on my tongue and this stuff is no joke. That tiny fingertip lit me up for a solid few minutes. I'll get brave and try a bigger dose at some point. A lot of people complain about the taste but I thought it was fine.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I like spicy foods going in my mouth but cant stand what they do to my butthole. Are some people just immune to that?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

nah posted:

Today I grilled up some habaneros and red chili peppers and a red onion and i blended them together and made a real spicy hot sauce. Who else loves hot sauce

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Lol!

But to provide content I made a BBQ sauce this last week that turned out pretty good. A small can of chipotle peppers, a couple habaneros, a can of crushed tomatoes, some brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, ad some dry mutard and fresh garlic. Just simmered it down and blended it smooth. It has good heat and the Chipotle peppers offer a good smokiness.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

this hot sauce is loving delicious

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

I like to use Hot Sauce as lube.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I like sriracha. Fight me.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

ketchup

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Seriously if there is a hack to prevent searing rear end pain as a result of hot sauce let me know.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

you fuckin sun of a bitch!

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Seriously if there is a hack to prevent searing rear end pain as a result of hot sauce let me know.

eat more and build a tolerance ??

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Candle wax enema.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I'm from the midwest and that's too spicy.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There's this really cool niche sauce called Sriracha OP. It's pretty alright.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I hate HEAT HEAT HEAT. At least put some flavor into that poo poo. Like some sauces throw capsaicin in it just to make it hot. That's cheap as poo poo. That's like throwing jump scares into horror movies. Anyone can do that.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I like Texas Pete's sriracha. Has more heat.

drunkenmonkeystyle
Jan 16, 2020

Gonk!!

I can only get off with minimum $100/1 million scoville hotsauce

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I like standard Louisiana hot sauce. I always have that on hand. Also chipotle Chalula.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Marie Sharps makes really good hot sauce. I like the mild (green label) and the smoked habanero ones the best.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i want to find this stuff lol

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

See this is what I'm talking about. It's never worth it. The butt burn.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

numberoneposter posted:

https://www.chiliheat.com/alien-anal-probe-red-hot-sauce/ go hog wild

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

drunkenmonkeystyle posted:

I can only get off with minimum $100/1 million scoville hotsauce

See Hot Ones don't use this, the loving pussies

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I watched the Hot Ones with Joey Diaz and he was sweating profusely after normal sriracha. I thought the guy was going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Previa_fun posted:

There's a fairly active hot sauce thread in GWS that I was just about to post in, but I'll double up here. I bought some hot sauce and just got it in today. My swag:

Dave's Gourmet Hurtin' Habanero. Super tasty, but not too hot. Don't let the name fool you; my wife likes this one and she doesn't do hot food.

Orange Krush. Probably my all time favorite hot sauce overall. A definite step up in heat from Dave's but with a great fruity/tangy flavor.

And because I was curious and have watched too much hot ones:

Da Bomb. I stuck my finger in the cap and got a little to put on my tongue and this stuff is no joke. That tiny fingertip lit me up for a solid few minutes. I'll get brave and try a bigger dose at some point. A lot of people complain about the taste but I thought it was fine.

Where do you buy these delicious hot sauces? Online? Isn't shipping stupidly expensive? I never see poo poo like this in supermarkets anywhere.