Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Funktastic
Jul 23, 2013

actually accidentally donated twice but i can swing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Donated 50 bones to the split bail fund. I'm so loving tired. gently caress all cops. gently caress Capitalism. Black lives matter.

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

Infinitum posted:

Keep the red text when you remake it, and I'll just rearrange everything after the fact

All right then, thanks!

Ah, couldn't find my previous AV. Well, whatever, I'll keep the current one. Here it is:

Edit: It seems I hosed up? The gang tag is gone.

Vincent fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jun 5, 2020

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i did $50 more but i just wanted branson reese to draw me as a swan boy character so i don't think it counts

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I donated $100 earlier to the split bail fund but forgot to take a picture of the receipt, so I dropped some more for BLM.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh bail fund

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

Infinitum posted:

OK good news, tag is now official.

If you are buying a new avatar later, here is the code for the tag.
code:
[timg]https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/trustfists.png[/timg]
Bad news, it has been requested that the tags be handed out in small batches (As it gunks up the mod queue)
I will be handing them out as quickly as I can, and I thank you for your patience! Everybody who has donated will be getting the tag!

Thanks Infinitum! I may throw some money to Lowtax rather than wait out the queue.

Is there a way to see the full list of official tags somewhere?

Maybe not, I can wait. ACAB and I can't wait to donate again. :black101:

Unsinkabear fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Jun 5, 2020

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Hi my wife and I donated to a Milwaukee area group:

Would like the tag. Thanks.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I would love the tag, but I can wait.

MelonFarmer
Jun 1, 2008

Would love the tag, thanks Infinitum!

the tallest duck
Jan 1, 2012

Another lurker coming out to say ACAB. Solidarity from the UK.

e: Either tag is good!

the tallest duck fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jun 5, 2020

Waarg
Apr 21, 2005

Thrashing in the waves

✊✊✊

Skylight
Nov 25, 2011

DIE TO THE DEATH!
SENTANCE TO DEATH!
GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE DEATH!

Gang tag of "only trust your fists" good, doing good better.

Skylight fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Jun 6, 2020

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Can I please have 'police will never help you', thanks Infinitum.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

I donated to the Northwest Community Bail Fund, no tag needed unless you’re gonna rid me of this super spreaders affliction >:I

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Would love a tag, but no rush. ACAB

RememberYourMantra
Dec 5, 2005

Don't Have Negative Thoughts

Pillbug
Donated $25.00 to the MA bail fund. Would like to be fisted.

Trick Question
Apr 9, 2007

Hoping this money goes to more antifa super-soldier serum.

I'd love a tag, but more people donating than the system can handle is a good problem to have.

Bi-la kaifa
Feb 4, 2011

Space maggots.

I'm helping! But also poor. I'll donate more when I have the cash to spare.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've made a couple donations.

I made a donation on Thought slime's bail fundraiser last night. (Leftist youtuber)

https://imgur.com/a/C5DOt4J

Made another donation to Act blue today, but havent' been emailed the receipt yet. I will edit post when it comes through. I'll donate more next week.

Danny LaFever fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jun 6, 2020

mekrob
Sep 4, 2003

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I added a $5 tip. I'm waiting to hear back from a friend in my hometown to see if I can donate to any organizations there too (or if there's a GoFundMe for Martin Gugino. loving Hell, way to make the news B-lo...)

If I've got to lose my FF7 gang tags, please let me keep Squat Squad, I'm most partial to that one.

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I trust only my fists.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Just a small amount for now. The wife and I are going to look at our financial situation this weekend and figure out how much bigger a donation we can afford.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

gently caress the cops, get our people home

And I'd love a tag, whenever you get the chance

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I'm starting work next week, but hopefully on the weekends I'll be able to lend on a hand.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Dunno if that "grimey drawer" thing is a tag. If it is please remove that and replace it with ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Donated to the combined bail fund:

Also donated two bags of O- red bloodcells to add to my pound of flesh since I can't make it out to the protests/wouldn't know who to coordinate with. Hopefully it goes to people who get their skulls cracked open by cops and not a drop is wasted on loving pigs.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
Oh sweet I donated outside of this thread but I'll pretend I did it for the tag anyway!

Receipts -

There were several of these for Northstar because I said I'd donate every time posting protest stuff made someone unfollow my art account:

Later, to Reclaim the Block:

BLM:

Bail Fund:

There was another $125 to a streamer's charity for Reclaim the Block, as well, but that receipt's not nearly as obvious and there's probably enough here so--~~

Old Boot fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jun 6, 2020

Manzoon
Oct 12, 2005

ALPHASTRIKE!!!

Long time lurker on SA and I only just recently started reading the forums again like last year, I don't know much but I do know that you can ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS.

I'm poor as poo poo but I can manage to give a bit to Take Action Chapel Hill:

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

Tag please!

I'll donate again next payday!

DustyNuts fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 7, 2020

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Alkydere posted:

Donated to the combined bail fund:

Also donated two bags of O- red bloodcells to add to my pound of flesh since I can't make it out to the protests/wouldn't know who to coordinate with. Hopefully it goes to people who get their skulls cracked open by cops and not a drop is wasted on loving pigs.

I donated blood this week too! ...while wearing a Code Vein bandanna like a huge weeb.

President in Residence
May 12, 2003

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Donated $20 to my local bail fund already but hell another $10

Hub Cat fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Jun 6, 2020

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Gotta trust your fists.

Not much, but everything helps.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

DC doesn’t do cash bail anymore but I pitched in for the legal defense fund.

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
Chipping in with what I can.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

I love gang tags.... would love to be part of one some day

Wishy Walshy
Nov 28, 2007
I'm doing my part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eyespy
Dec 20, 2004

When I talk about the doomed, the scum, the people who no longer give a shit...When I talk about the filth of the city...I'm talking about you.

I'm an Australian and we don't have the cultural history of slavery that the US does.

Instead we have a loving horrific legacy of murder, rape, abuse and marginalization of the first nations aboriginal people. In lieu of marching today (brain problems) I donated to a GoFundMe for Free her, which aims to provide legal support for Aboriginal women in custody.

If that sounds like something you might want to support, you can find the link here