Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

Donated to the split bail fund, if you'd be willing to toss a tag to me. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Don't want any gangtags, just helping to make the number go up. We all do our part :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spaceguns
Aug 28, 2007

One of many, and more to come
Being a lazy rear end and just posting this one for personal details sanitation :effort:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I may have yoinked the gangtag already, however, posting my proof of donation here anyways

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ok first up I apologise for the delay, everyone is queued up.

Secondly regardless of what happens with Lowtax and the future of the forums, I just want to say I am incredibly proud of each and every one of you that has donated to this cause.
Goons have matured incredibly over the last few years, and I can't loving believe a single loving thread on a dead gay internet forum has managed to raise over $70,000 to such a worthwhile cause.

Even better that's not even the full amount, as you glorious bastards have been donating here there and everywhere.
If you couldn't afford to donate, the amount of awareness you have helped raise is truly commendable.

I'm really not sure what's going to happen, but if the worst case scenario does happen...

Thank you, and remember

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Donated one time to the NAACP earlier in the month, didn't notice the thread until recently:

And a recurring monthly donation to the SCHR:

I'm sure all these posts and our names and tags will be lost soon, but I want to go down having taken part in something good at least. If gang tags are still being given out at this point, I guess I can replace my NO JOE tag.

edit: My mistake!

King Vidiot fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jun 24, 2020

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

edit: No, I'll decline a gang tag because I don't want any more money to go to Lowtax right now.

Lowtax doesn’t get money when a mod or admin gives you a tag.

Valency
Feb 3, 2010

HALT HALT HALT HALT HALT

Donated to the Black Lives Matter Global Network.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

A bit late (and not the best day I guess) but black lives still matter. Ran a fundraiser this month, and matched the total

e: gently caress i'm bad at math, it was actually 800$, so I had to donate again

IK edit: trying to remove attached image

Mod Edit: Image removed to due self-dox concerns

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Sep 29, 2020

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Lord Yod
Jul 22, 2009

Bought a couple copies of the itch.io bundle:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hey yo,

The mod team is pretty much on strike atm, so the queue ain't getting processed.
Imma put a pin in this for a hot minute until things have settled.

Please continue to donate, if you would like to, just be aware I currently cannot reward you with the gangtag for doing so :ohdear:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

i bought that bundle a while back but felt that wasn't enough so i went and threw another $15 at the ACLU too to bring it to 25.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Went ahead with poo poo anyway.

(Feel free to drop the NO JOE tag)

uh zip zoom
May 28, 2003

Sensitive Thugs Need Hugs

I figure doing a Twitch Stream for The Bail Project will raise more money than I will possibly be able to do on my own. I will edit with results when I'm done.

Here is the campaign info: https://tiltify.com/@accessiblegamer/only-trust-your-fists

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

I want to be remembered that I did my part too even if this forum go down.

snake and bake
Feb 23, 2005

:theroni:
Late as gently caress to this party. I donated to itch.io for myself and my partner a few weeks ago.

hexate
Sep 13, 2012

What do you mean it's not Tom Cruise?

Trying to do my part, too.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012
Regardless of what happens with this hellsite (but if we stick around obv gimmie that tag I guess, I've never had one before):

Velgre
Jul 15, 2015

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I'll take a tag if things settle down.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Only just saw this thread, I'd also like the gangtag, when things cool down. Thanks for doing this.

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

If this is still a thing, I donated to the Minnesota Freedom Fund back in May:

Let me know if this screenshot isn't sufficient, I can provide the transaction straight from Paypal instead.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

jess posted:

If this is still a thing, I donated to the Minnesota Freedom Fund back in May:

Let me know if this screenshot isn't sufficient, I can provide the transaction straight from Paypal instead.

Nah yeah, this is fine.

Basically as long as I can see the donation amount you're golden.

snake and bake posted:

Late as gently caress to this party. I donated to itch.io for myself and my partner a few weeks ago.

(Post how much you donated you belt)

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

RuBisCO posted:

Not to RAINN, but I donated to a local Transition House Charity.

gently caress domestic violence

My donation for the gang tag. I promise to only use these fists for good.

edit: whoa can i get the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU tag too?

RuBisCO fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jun 28, 2020

Age of the Atomic Mom
Oct 15, 2009

I don't post but after recent events I felt the need to donate. Put in $10 on the Itch bundle before and just put in another $10 towards Act Blue Bail Fund as it didn't feel right to just do the Itch thing from awhile back.

gently caress cops. gently caress Lowtax

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Contributing even if the forums explode before the next round of gang tags can get handed out

uh zip zoom
May 28, 2003

Sensitive Thugs Need Hugs

here's where we are at so far, I would very much like the tag please.

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE
Oct 27, 2006

]
Pillbug
I would like the tag very much please!

edit: one more

ENEMIES EVERYWHERE fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Jun 27, 2020

Lead By Example
Jul 17, 2009

I buy and resell Pokemon cards for a living. If you're ever looking to sell your childhood, please reach out!
Fallen Rib
Donated a couple weeks ago, just found out about this tag.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again posted:

i donated despite not having an income
I accidentally donated twice, lol.

Put Trust Your Fists in above the Zonetag, or whatever looks best.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Detroit bail fund https://imgur.com/3vYyeJL

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
Cincinnati Bail Fund

Let me keep my animal crossing tag, pls

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Donated what I can. Please give me the beautiful tag.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I did a bad thing a few days ago and, while changing my username, decided to add this gang tag because it looked cool without knowing the source.

I don't want to be wearing stolen valor so

You can remove both my other tags as punishment, or all of them.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Uh I don't know if this counts, but I had some pizzas delivered to Frank Nitty's 24 hour protest camp (was going to be sustained, but Vaun Mayes got released this afternoon) in front of the Milwaukee County Courthouse today: https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/milwaukee-activist-vaun-mayes-to-be-released-from-jail-das-office-says

I've donated other times to actual orgs (e.g. some of the split donation deals Bernie/AOC, etc. were running to organizations related to this) but this is the only thing I thought to save a receipt from.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jul 1, 2020

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Oh, I didn't realize that buying that itch.io bundle qualified for the purposes of this fundraiser! I did that too, and I found out about it from the forums, so throw it up on the board.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I need the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU tag please. I do not want the only trust your fists gang tag if that is all thats available ill just do the donation thanks.

I donated to my local cities bail fund as they have been protesting to a lesser amount here but still need bail.

I was shocked that a smaller midwest city was listed on the donation page but I'm proud to support it.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jul 1, 2020

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I think it's finally time to put myself out there and love again, also queue gang tags.

Yall been queued. I think forums are A-OK and we are returning to non-Lowtax normalcy.
No idea how long it will take for my queue to get approved, but enjoy the tags when it happens :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Cross-posting from the RAINN thread in gbs, I'm interested in the "police will never help you" tag

gently caress lowtax!

e: If I can't get the police one I'll take my fists. But don't touch my bird gangtag, that's my favorite one