Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«25 »
What should you trust?
The cops?
View Results
Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got the police one yesterday seems fine I dunno why the op is kind of worded weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Donated to the Split Bail Fund.

Zaffy
Sep 15, 2003

I donated because I don't like when the police murder people.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Breathe a little deeper, should you need to come undone

Soiled Meat

Wendigee posted:

I got the police one yesterday seems fine I dunno why the op is kind of worded weird

Naah I'm just a lazy poo poo that didn't update the OP

Options are:
1.) If you donate you can choose
or
Default is fists

2.) If you donate over $500 I'll set you up with the deluxe 2 tag combo set.

3.) If you buy a new avatar or donate to the forums I will give you both tags

Option 3 is kiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnddddddaaaaaa off the table for the moment, because El Jeffery is still in the process of buying the forums.
I sorta want to limit the dual tag combo as much as possible for the moment, to make it an 'exclusive' reward

Once the sale goes through, I'll open that option again.

If your heart is set on it
If you just want to straight up buy yourself a new avatar, you can add the tags in if you want both, but I'm not sure where the money is going atm
I personally don't give a crap about the whole 'stolen valour' thing with gangtags either, but like... you should donate if you use the tags...

«25 »