Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Paid for with my unemployment benefits since I've been out of work for three months due to the pandemic. Next check I'll be sure to toss some more cash to the cause. Feels like being a goony modern-day Robin Hood. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Hmm, does this count? Newtype HQ is selling a set of Gundam stickers for $20 to benefit the Equal Justice Initiative, and matching donations made this way. Over the last couple weeks they raised something like $23,000 for NAACP, and prior to that they were selling stickers for COVID-19 relief. I just ordered my set (and some plastic robots because yeah) and I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but Newtype always does really nice, high-quality stickers. Stick them on your car or your laptop or your face or whatever. :rodimus:

Anyway I already have the tag but I want to see the number go up so if this counts, cool, another ways to get goons to donate.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord
Already got my tags but I wanna see numbers go upppp