Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Infinitum posted:

(You can technically buy yourself a new avatar with the tag if you don't want to donate)

Petition to give anyone who does this a bootlicker tag

E. I loving love that the Minneapolis freedom fund and the north star medics collective have both had to redirect donations because they can't possibly spend the money they're getting

Someone said mff got 20m

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jun 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

https://giving.onecause.com/public/02ad4737-2285-4ad2-91c6-95cd66b423bf/fundraisers/c60e5030-69ce-4853-8b11-4727da5054ad/donate

South minneapolis saw the brunt of the destruction but North was hit pretty hard too. Just like (almost)every other moment in Minneapolis history it's being quietly ignored

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Yeah everyone give money to the aclu so they can defend the klan's rally permits better

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Captain Invictus posted:

edit: wait how did that come out to 1100 bucks? did you accidentally cut off part of the screenshot?

The full list is over 50 orgs now so yeah

I'm at $112 spread out among a few causes and although he hasn't taken me up I've also offered to help keep watch on my coworker's house who lives just a handful of blocks from where they murdered George so he can try and get a little bit of sleep.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Ornedan posted:

Threw some € at the split bail fund. Which, btw, is anachronistic garbage that you yanks should also abolish.

We're working on it. So far we've managed to... Put tear gas on back order

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Glad the aclu will be well funded when the klan needs their next cross burning permit defended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

They also sued Charlottesville to make unite the right happen