Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops?
View Results

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

$50 for the Massachusetts Bail Fund

Infinitum can you replace the space buds one for me? If I can actually only keep 2 give me cool zone & fists, please, but ideally I'd like Triangulo de Muerte/Cool Zone/Fists

Black lives matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

good rear end lookin' tag

goons rock.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Zodium posted:

this was mainly for the benefit of other dumb dumbs like myself who may change their avatar without saving it first

It's still findable on the server, I believe. I have no idea how to do it, but I've seen people that know how to find the URL find old avatars.

quote:

if anyone loses their avatar, you can find them stored as userid-avatarid.png. avatar number go up one each change. so for me my new avatar is https://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/...057081.0002.png and the old one is 0001. i guess there may be a limit or time limit, idk.

oh wait lol

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Goons rock!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

McSpanky posted:

Would the NAACP Legal Defense Fund be acceptable? There's a Humble bundle going to them this month and I'm just waiting for the transfer of SA to complete for the fists + police combo.

Infinitum posted:

I'd have accepted it.

I'm going to say I have the authority now to say yes that's fine. I'll have to talk to Infinitum to figure what I actually have to do on the IK side, but also there's a thread in QCS for getting avatars for a donation to RAINN for an avatar if you'd like to do that.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Grave_Statement posted:

As long as neither involves benefiting Lowtax in any way.

Absolutely, definitely not.

Iíll get this queued up for you sometime this morning!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

jabro posted:

I only trust my fists. Hopefully a donation from a couple months ago can qualify. Thanks!

yeah sure why not I'm sort of in charge here, especially for that nice of a donation!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Power of Pecota posted:

Split bail fund, I was going for $27 but it split it into a $26 and $1 for some reason. I'd appreciate the fists tag~

I'll queue it right up for you

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Everything happening in Kenosha has me incredibly sad and angry up this morning. The Milwaukee Bail Fund is extending support to those who may need it there.

Since I already have the tag and I'm the one in charge of handing them out now I'm going to say that my $50 donation is going to go towards tags for the next 5 people that want them here.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Nah, make a donation first.

Literally in the title

I donated so I could give away a couple free ones. If you're not okay with that I will edit my post but I figured it would be fine.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

brain dammej posted:

I felt wrong asking for a free tag, so I just matched your dono:

Queuing it up

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

King of Battle posted:

Do the fists. Good cause.

https://imgur.com/a/9jjHk5q

I canít figure out pictures apparently.

If you're on a PC right click on the image you want to embed at then put it between [img] tags (the second on should be /img)

But that's not an issue - I'll queue up your Fist Tag!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

olblue posted:

I chipped in towards bail. I don't have much spare cash at the moment but will put in more soon, if my donation isn't enough that's cool, otherwise - hell, I will only trust MY FISTS!

edit : My first post in quite a while, holy poo poo, I regged 17 years ago?

Nah you're definitely good, please only donate what you can, I'll queue it up now!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Vincent Valentine posted:

Hello can I have both please

holy poo poo yes you can

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Love Machine posted:

Hey I know this is to a local Canadian thing, but it is a donation to Camp Pekiwewin, a big camp that is part of a local BLM/ending police/ending homelessness movement so I get it if this doesn't count, if it does I'd love "ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS" and if it doesn't I'll follow this up with a donation to a USA based place listed in the doc once I can afford to give more and I'll post again cause I'm more than happy to help the cause down there too!

Nah you're good -- I think helping out your community and people local to you is very, very good. You shall only trust your fists.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

The Splash posted:

May I get some POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU?

Thank you, this thread is fantastic. The links in the first post helped me finally find bail funds I've been looking for!

You most certainly can!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

Oh cool! Count me in.

Since I am already tagged up, this can go to someone who can't afford to donate right now. Things are hard right now all around, so this one is on me.

Yeah sure thing!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

xtal posted:

Just a heads up for other people using ActBlue, if you share the order number, someone else can pull up the receipt and it has your name and address on it.

Quoting this for emphasis.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

just slot that in right under the other one, thanks

i'll slot u right in

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

There is some real bullshit going down lately, hopefully the momentum continues.

Could I get Police Will Never Help you, replace my frail, skinny Fists if needed:

do you want both of them

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

RightClickSaveAs posted:

Sure! Didn't know if that was an option, definitely if so

We've been saving giving out both of them to people who donate $500+!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Rectovagitron posted:

I did a thing. I'll take both! Or at least "Police Will Never Help You"

Woah, good job getting the company match too!

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

Grave_Statement posted:

https://imgur.com/a/1OfjpKG

I've donated my small amount twice more to BLM since my last post, but hadn't mentioned here; I just wanted to post an image of another one and ask if I could have my tag (and maybe others, if they want?) adjusted to be a clickable link to this thread, to maybe help encourage more goons to participate too?
I've read that tags on SA can be written to also be links, and I thought it would be nice to have my tag (and hopefully some others if they're willing, since I barely post?) adjusted to be links if possible, so they could potentially help to encourage more goons to participate in this thread and possibly donate and post?
Thanks!

Let me see if this is a thing that can be done.

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

kerrhyphen posted:

I'd love to spread the word that the POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU, if my somewhat old donation is still worthy?

yeah sure thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShallNoiseUpon
Sep 10, 2010

VideoGames posted:

Just wanted to let those who still have this bookmarked, that I did a count up of everyone I could and barring a few receipt photos missing, I think I have a fairly accurate final total:

$82,604.50

You guys are absolutely astoundingly wonderful in every way. This thread should be goldmined.

Incredible.