Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
How long did it take to get a receipt from the ActBlue link? I sent them $50 and want my fist trust tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

xtal posted:

How long did it take to get a receipt from the ActBlue link? I sent them $50 and want my fist trust tag.

Your contribution receipt

$50.00
One-time contribution

Thank you for your contribution in support of Movement for Black Lives, Prison Book Program, The Comedy Resistance, Black Lives Matter Boston, PrYSM, Progressive Leadership Alliance of Nevada, Community Justice Exchange, National Bail Out, Mississippi Bail Fund Collective, Black Lives Matter — South Bend, Black Lives Matter Seattle-King County, Tucson Second Chance Community Bail Fund, Movement for Black Lives COVID19 Mutual Aid Fund, Metro Atlanta Mutual Aid Fund, Chicago Community Bond Fund, Louisville Community Bail Fund, Richmond Community Bail Fund, Massachusetts Bail Fund, Hamilton County Community Bail Fund, Connecticut Bail Fund, Luke 4:18 Bail Fund, Northwest Community Bail Fund, LGBTQ Freedom Fund, Dauphin County Bail Fund, Restoring Justice, Memphis Community Bail Fund, Bukit Bail Fund of Pittsburgh, Philadelphia Community Bail Fund, Philadelphia Bail Fund, Hawaii Community Bail Fund, Forsyth County Community Bail Fund, Fronterizo Fianza Fund, Free The 350 Bail Fund, NC Community Bail Fund of Durham, Columbus Freedom Fund, Colorado Freedom Fund, Kansas City Community Bail Fund, New Orleans Safety and Freedom Fund, Montgomery Bail Out Fund, Portland Freedom Fund, Eastern Iowa Community Bond Project, NorCal Resist Activist Bail & ICE Bond Fund, Baltimore Action Legal Team (BALT), DeDe McClure Community Bail Fund, Black Trans Fund, Austin Justice Coalition, Pure Justice, Community Advocates for Just and Moral Governance, Cincinnati Bail Fund and Milwaukee Freedom Fund!

Just a heads up for other people using ActBlue, if you share the order number, someone else can pull up the receipt and it has your name and address on it.