Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Gave to Trans Justice Funding Project, haven't got a receipt email yet though so if the above is considered insufficient proof due to lack of specific information I can drop by again when that actually gets emailed lol

(I also donated to MFF in the first days of this but that was prior to this thread so I won't count it for the purposes of the gang tag)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

VideoGames posted:

OK I just tallied up every screenshot with numbers of donations and can say that there are 490 donations with numbers and 7 without.

Those 490 make up 46238.55 in donations.

You are all incredible. I have a couple of friends in the US that these donations WILL help and I just cannot get over how incredible everyone of you is.

Oh, I believe mine is one without numbers; for the purposes of completing this figure, my amount was $50!

I have the gang tag and tbh it rules

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

No matter who I become

Infinitum posted:

Added an extra $1,966.84USD today :toot:

Tags going out, and I fixed up the votes for the few people whose fingers slipped. :toot:

Then off to snooze-town :tootzzz:

I have also paid the Spineman's Tithe so if possible if I could get the other tag as well when you have the chance :shobon:

Sleep well!