Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
donated AB Bail Fund, tag me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Xibanya posted:

hell yea, gangtag 2 time

yah might want to edit your email a bit there....

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Jun 9, 2020

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Infinitum posted:

What personal info :ninja:

I can't remember

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I wish I could donate more, and to more causes, but keeping my car running is draining my bank account pretty fast (and the conversion to USD is rough right now).

Edit: Saw other people posting it, I had bought it a few days ago and haven't looked at it once lol

you can always donate more later. it's not massive one time donations that matter, it's the stable ones. or maybe one of us can donate for you? I'm not hurting now and can drop a bit more?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

MysteriousStranger posted:

you can always donate more later. it's not massive one time donations that matter, it's the stable ones. or maybe one of us can donate for you? I'm not hurting now and can drop a bit more?

also, while on this topic, you can and should totally volunteer locally. if you don't have money but have some time it's worth it. I do veterans stuff because I'm a veteran and a staggering amount of us are less well off. I also do WCK (world central kitchen). You probably have some food things by you. It's fun!