Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should you trust?
The cops? :laffo:
View Results

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
would it be possible to get both and replace my current tag with one so they're together? or is it possible to get an animated one that flips between the two? it's cool but it's missing the ~magic~ without both lines :v:

I checked multiple places to donate and they kept saying they were overwhelmed with donations so I just went with the go-to good place to donate, the ACLU, because I've wanted to donate to them for a while now for all the good work they've been doing

edit: wait, where did my previous tag go, it's not showing up. weird.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Jun 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Infinitum posted:

OK I promise I won't nod off at my computer next time :v:

Next batch is queued! I will have a word with the mods+admins to see if I can push a bigger queue through, because you arseholes keep loving donating money and you deserve your tags lickity split! :argh:
(I make no promises though)

--------------------------------

:siren: With regards to people who buy a new avatar to get the dual tags. :siren:

:siren: Use this image instead from now on, as it adds spacing and will look better.
:siren:

People who I have previously done this for, I will fix you up the next time someone buys it (cause then I can use that url to fix yours :ninja:)

Reminder to link your previous avatar in a post for me before you buy the 'Police' one, like this:

Again as a reminder I will ONLY do this for people who donate + buy a new avatar.
No freebies.

Preview of how the fixed version will look

(I will also remove all other gangtags except these 2 if you do it)
hoppin' on this

my old avatar:

edit: and quoting my previous donation post for convenience:

Captain Invictus posted:

would it be possible to get both and replace my current tag with one so they're together? or is it possible to get an animated one that flips between the two? it's cool but it's missing the ~magic~ without both lines :v:

I checked multiple places to donate and they kept saying they were overwhelmed with donations so I just went with the go-to good place to donate, the ACLU, because I've wanted to donate to them for a while now for all the good work they've been doing

edit: wait, where did my previous tag go, it's not showing up. weird.

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jun 4, 2020

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
hell yeah, thanks infinitum

and thanks everyone for donating, I'm seeing basically everyone I'm following reporting tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations from their fans so that's very cool

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tulip posted:

Can I get the double set up like Invictus? Trash the av/text if you need to, Debs's had a good run.

1: holy poo poo that dono

2: you gotta buy the "POLICE WILL NEVER HELP YOU" one as your avatar(with the old text underneath), post your old av in your post, and then they'll work some magic to swap the positions of the images

edit: wait how did that come out to 1100 bucks? did you accidentally cut off part of the screenshot?