Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Although Belle Delphine is also fash as hell (or at least has no problem using alt-right symbols to court that sweet incel money) so it's kinda difficult to feel particularly worked up over this slight to her honour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What the gently caress is going on?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Lord Avatar II, I will gladly pay you 5$ on the service of your choice, if you make an account on SA and post in this thread. Cheers, laserghost

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

laserghost posted:

Lord Avatar II, I will gladly pay you 5$ on the service of your choice, if you make an account on SA and post in this thread. Cheers, laserghost

You should just post this offer on Fiverr, because he'll be too lazy to register and post himself

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ashley. Ashley are you listening to me? I'm going to find you and when I do, I am going to eat you.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Whybird posted:

Although Belle Delphine is also fash as hell (or at least has no problem using alt-right symbols to court that sweet incel money) so it's kinda difficult to feel particularly worked up over this slight to her honour.

Personally I think relieving the actual fash of their money by throwing out some stupid memes is a really good thing to do.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

For less than a 5 spot I will trace my own hand making an offensive gesture which you can then alter at your leisure to suit your purposes.
Just make sure to stare directly at it the entire time you're working on it, be careful to consider its many nuances and take in the full meaning of it as you stare deeply upon it.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Frank Frank posted:

Ashley. Ashley are you listening to me? I'm going to find you and when I do, I am going to eat you.

If one does as Frank Frank does enough times, one becomes as Frank Frank is.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

phasmid posted:

If one does as Frank Frank does enough times, one becomes as Frank Frank is.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

He who makes a Frank of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Nurge posted:

Personally I think relieving the actual fash of their money by throwing out some stupid memes is a really good thing to do.

It's a swings and roundabouts thing because yes, it does relieve fash of their money but it also emboldens them by making them feel that their ideology is accepted and welcomed, and it also exposes their symbols and ideology to the one group fash have the most success recruiting from: horny young men with a chip on their shoulder about how they can't get properly laid.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Honky Dong Country posted:

He who makes a Frank of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Whybird posted:

It's a swings and roundabouts thing because yes, it does relieve fash of their money but it also emboldens them by making them feel that their ideology is accepted and welcomed, and it also exposes their symbols and ideology to the one group fash have the most success recruiting from: horny young men with a chip on their shoulder about how they can't get properly laid.

I'm not sure the people who would sub to her onlyfans or whatever were salvageable to begin with, but maybe you're right. Dunno.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nurge posted:

I'm not sure the people who would sub to her onlyfans or whatever were salvageable to begin with, but maybe you're right. Dunno.

It's always best to steer the impressionable and stupid away from potentially harmful things, even weak-rear end cults like this one, because they can pick up other fleas, like fascism and racism, that are part of said weak-rear end cults' ideologies

I bet Ashley is an "expert" in some kind of martial art, and I'm dying for someone to unearth video of it

The Cockler
Mar 31, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Whybird posted:

i think encouraging anyone to believe that money is sexual power demeans your cock and ballery more than it empowers whatever poo poo you think you making $20 "for a good reason" does (everything i say is like riddles and poo poo but believe me when i say i'm not talking about streetwalkers, i'm talking about the internet)

The Cockler fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 21, 2020

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Regardless of how you feel about that cam girl, It's just incredibly hilarious, and unsurprising, that Ashley Ellison:

1. Has a negative opinion of her
2. Uses the word "simp" earnestly
3. Wants us to watch him fist him own rear end for the low low price of $5

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Simp just means simpleton, right? Does it have a secret right-wing meaning I知 unaware of?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Simp just means simpleton, right? Does it have a secret right-wing meaning I知 unaware of?

oh honey

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Miss posted:

oh honey

Explain it, seriously, cause I ain稚 looking it up

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Explain it, seriously, cause I ain稚 looking it up

E; ok i looked it up and it seems to be a synonym for cuck, like all their insults. What a bunch of loving weirdos.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

The_Continental posted:

Regardless of how you feel about that cam girl, It's just incredibly hilarious, and unsurprising, that Ashley Ellison:

1. Has a negative opinion of her
2. Uses the word "simp" earnestly
3. Wants us to watch him fist him own rear end for the low low price of $5

We'd have to pay extra to hire someone on Fiverr to do it, he's too lazy to

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Every single right wing chud term is code for :cry:EVERYONE IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ME:cry:

Crazy left wing tankie terms are 'I'm politically purer then thou':smugissar:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yes m'lord

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
Hey lord avatar part 2, I know you're still reading this thread. It's "has been written" not "has been wrote", you loving doorknob. It's present perfect tense, not simple past and not past subjunctive. Maybe you can find a competent copy editor on fiverr.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand posted:

Every single right wing chud term is code for :cry:EVERYONE IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ME:cry:

https://youtu.be/ENnAa7rqtBM

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Wow this is racist

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Always fun to pop into these threads 20 pages deep and seeing people slobbering mad over internet stuff.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yes Ashley. Yes it is.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Willfrey posted:

Always fun to pop into these threads 20 pages deep and seeing people slobbering mad over internet stuff.

Nobody here is slobbering mad as far as I can tell.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

The_Continental posted:

Willfrey is

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'm slobbering over a lunch:burger:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Willfrey posted:

and GIS the Police Gazette and you'll see!

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

The_Continental posted:

Melting down again dont mind me

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

The Fiverr scriptures were stirring again today. Could these profane texts be foretelling an early awakening of the Third Avatar? I can only shudder and praise the sun at this thought.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Willfrey posted:

Whoa Ashley has been playing the long game, registering back in 2007 in order to make this post.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

The_Continental posted:

I am, I'm insanely loving mad about this madman, and his sun god, and his only fools and horses picture, and his social media!!! I'm gonna explode with fury about Ashley the alabaster white sun-worshipping katana-hefting goblin what wrote all the words!! I'm gonna kick the tumbleweeds blowing across his twitter feed and swear at no-one in particular!!!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

What if he somehow actually brought the forums down and we had to all pay $3 a month to be a paige in his his sun guild and he becomes the new Lowtax?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The_Continental posted:

What if he somehow actually brought the forums down and we had to all pay $3 a month to be a paige in his his sun guild and he becomes the new Lowtax?

I look forward to him inhereting Lowtax's spinal issues. Then he'll finally have one.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The_Continental posted:

I知 slobbering, but only because I知 hungry (I知 going to eat Ashley)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It looks like Ashley Ellison is going to outlive Lowtax on the internet.

*curb your enthusiasm theme plays*