Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Youtube recommended a video about a cat looking at rain through a door, and it was way more engaging than this guy

spatial trait posted:

One thing is for sure, he definitely has the raw charisma of a cult leader.

If you mean the cat, yes he does :3: All hail Cinnabon the cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No it starts with "don't steal from the ocean"

Seriously

The Righteous Jardacia is a pro read in that Elemental Masters or Sonichu kind of way

https://solaranfaith.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/The-Righteous-Jardacia.pdf

Oh my god, this is hilarious. "Conscious of Sin" Prayer: My Goddess Solara, I pray to you today to admit that I sometimes do things which are against your will and they cause distress to you and others. I am sorry for my sins, please accept my sincere apology. Hail Solara.

I don't know why, but the idea of asking God to accept my sincere apology is hilarious

I'm also curious about the made up word "Jardacia" for his bible

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Necrothatcher posted:

A touching story about getting drunk and losing yet another fight with your mum

Pissed off mom ranks above drunk failson on the hierarchy

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Continental posted:

Yeah just over here thinking about priests wieners:

and then the worst take of all time:

:nws: c-word warning

More like EDGE Lord Avatar, am I right?! :haw:

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I like to think we're closer to these guys

as they also haven't bathed recently, and they're just having such a good time as friends :3:

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ashley is definitely a Macedonian wheelwright if you catch my drift.

:hist101: Hey-o!!

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Uuuuggggghhh, the grammar is so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

I don't worship anyone who can't afford an editor

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The fact that his last few tweets are mostly about his gamer score are funny in contrast to his asserted role as figurehead of a religious movement

Imagine if the pope showed up in robes and poo poo in front of the cheering masses of the vatican and was like "I got plat on COD"

Late, but lol

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nurge posted:

I'm not sure the people who would sub to her onlyfans or whatever were salvageable to begin with, but maybe you're right. Dunno.

It's always best to steer the impressionable and stupid away from potentially harmful things, even weak-rear end cults like this one, because they can pick up other fleas, like fascism and racism, that are part of said weak-rear end cults' ideologies

I bet Ashley is an "expert" in some kind of martial art, and I'm dying for someone to unearth video of it

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand posted:

Every single right wing chud term is code for :cry:EVERYONE IS HAVING MORE FUN THAN ME:cry:

https://youtu.be/ENnAa7rqtBM

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Lord Avatar thing spurred me into researching the history of 20th century mysticism cults and it lead me to the time William Butler Yeats and Aleister Crowley had a wizard fight and its pretty much the highlight of my year

My great-aunt bought her home from a woman who had grown up with Yeats, and she had no idea that Nellie Butler's weird little boy, whom people suspected was soft-headed, grew up to be an Irish senator and Nobel prize winning poet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Cat
Aug 28, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sticksy posted:

The juxtaposition of his back-to-back tweets yet again never ceases to amaze.

I'm surprised he hasn't weighed in on the Lowtax situation and how superior he is.

Maybe not, Ashley got arrested for swinging a samurai sword at a woman