Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm actually super interested in how the moderna vaccine does tbh since the mRNA vaccines are uncharted waters and this thing working would signal that these types of vaccines can be made for much worse poo poo like aids or hiv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Chard posted:

a semi botched surgery gave me a permanent itch where they stick the deep swab so yall babies can loving stand it for the 15 seconds or whatever that theyre in there for

have you checked to see if its just worms?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

have you checked to see if its just worms?

brainworms give a deep soothing massage-like sensation as they smooth all the folds from ur brain

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.

Grapplejack posted:

I'm actually super interested in how the moderna vaccine does tbh since the mRNA vaccines are uncharted waters and this thing working would signal that these types of vaccines can be made for much worse poo poo like aids or hiv

the pfizer one is probably a better bet for mrna vaccines unless moderna can be trusted (probably not lmao)

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Lazy. Replace Auschwitz with Covid. Call it a day.

https://genius.com/Slayer-angel-of-death-lyrics

Edit. gently caress, the sowing head on to other bodies is ....blerrrgh

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 23:53 on Jul 14, 2020

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My neighbor asked how my trip went (I let everyone in the neighborhood know we traveled out of town in case they want to keep kids away from mine) and I mentioned the avian flu scare and he was clearly taken aback and now I'm like gently caress did I get avian flu God drat

Why did I catch those God drat chickens

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

euphronius posted:

so has opening things up at the end of May been a good idea or

it's been good for the coronavirus

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
lol that Bari Weiss is incredibly mad that her coworkers are correctly calling her a lazy hack while a virus ramps up to kill a million Americans.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

My neighbor asked how my trip went (I let everyone in the neighborhood know we traveled out of town in case they want to keep kids away from mine) and I mentioned the avian flu scare and he was clearly taken aback and now I'm like gently caress did I get avian flu God drat

Why did I catch those God drat chickens

Imo I think the funniest possible way to die during a pandemic is to catch an entirely different, unrelated plague.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Stereotype posted:

lol that Bari Weiss is incredibly mad that her coworkers are correctly calling her a lazy hack while a virus ramps up to kill a million Americans.

Americans are really easy to piss off if you know the right words.
Calling an American stupid does nothing. Americans revel in their stupidity.
But. Lazy. Boring. Poor. Those words set off an American like nothing else.

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Zeno-25 posted:

Was it like grass under trees or something? If not he was really loving with the forest soil ecology lol

nope, scrubby appalachian woods with <40 year old trees, and yeah i'm sure it was hosed. probably just helping the invasive vinca and honeysuckle get even more of a foothold

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Malcolm XML posted:

the pfizer one is probably a better bet for mrna vaccines unless moderna can be trusted (probably not lmao)

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1283164569230348295?s=21

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stereotype posted:

I hope the NYT implodes

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Imo I think the funniest possible way to die during a pandemic is to catch an entirely different, unrelated plague.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
My wife is pregnant and going to the hospital to ride the elevator to her appointment weekly. The doctors have been encouraging her to skip appointments but we're in the final month now. We might skip this week but the doctor really wants to check baby's blood pressure or something.

Anybody else dealing with this?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Whitenoise Poster posted:

thats why im hanging out near standing water, gonna die of west nile to own the libs

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

america built the walls and others are paying for it

to keep em inside

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

PerniciousKnid posted:

My wife is pregnant and going to the hospital to ride the elevator to her appointment weekly. The doctors have been encouraging her to skip appointments but we're in the final month now. We might skip this week but the doctor really wants to check baby's blood pressure or something.

Depends on if the baby is reading c-spam or not

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

https://twitter.com/skarlamangla/status/1283172429771141120?s=21

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Omnicarus posted:

Sounds like she's going (0, 0, 0)

gently caress you lol

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Is this bad?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

nah

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

Just build more hospitals Bing bong so simple

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

are they okay

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

it just looks bad because we are hospitalizing them. if we didn’t have any hospitals there wouldn’t be any hospitalizations, which means that things are good.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

it's very good if you're in the coffin building business

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the President has yet to back down from his “testing for the virus causes the virus” position

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Sad Billionaire posted:

As a teacher it is so loving surreal to watch our leaders proudly announce that they are reopening schools without any sort of plan in place for dealing with the very obvious problems that entails. Like, we still have months to prepare, and yet it's already clear nothing will be done.

Ahh greetings fellow traveller! Nice to see teachers have now arrived to the crackping nebula to be with us health care workers, just as we first came to this wonderful space back in April when we came to the realization that there was going to be absolutely no federal plan or response to covid as we treated patients while wearing mets ponchos and salad container faceshields.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://twitter.com/macandch33kz/status/1282720078656606208

These are all very reasonable questions. Here are the answers:

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

PerniciousKnid posted:

Yeah man my wife showed up for her first appointment and they brought her into a full waiting room to sit for 45 minutes. Meanwhile she gets to sit in her car and gets paged for bloodwork its dumb as poo poo.

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Vishass posted:

Just build more hospitals Bing bong so simple

sounds expensive. Just stop testing people and this poo poo will disappear

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
just loving lol if rbg buys it and gets replaced before the election

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

PerniciousKnid posted:

My wife and I have a 6 week old and we were dealing with all of this during the "worst" (so far) portion of the pandemic for our area. As long as the doctor's office and the people around there seem to be taking things seriously, (no Anti-Ma, etc.) I suggest you keep going. Problems aren't super likely with fetuses, but better safe than sorry, I say. My wife was admitted and induced immediately for one of her later appointments because they saw something worrying.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Is this new admits or just concurrent people hospitalized? most of the roni patients we had would be in hospital at least a week, with bad cases being in for months because covid absolutely fucks you up super hard.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Sad Billionaire posted:

just loving lol if rbg buys it and gets replaced before the election

at least if that happens it makes it more likely that the court loses all institutional trust and is destroyed.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

In Training posted:

is a Mobile Morgue just a nice euphemism for delivery trucks full of corpses.

Not at all.

It's a special refrigerated delivery truck full of corpses.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Stereotype posted:

at least if that happens it makes it more likely that the court loses all institutional trust and is destroyed.

we will die first tho

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The 3,500 number was super low. It's now heading in the direction of badness, much like everything else.

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i have an idea

take a pic of all the corpses, and pose each one with something incriminating. like put a leaf blower next to one, maybe one of them was a white lion fan. put a confederate flag on another.

just solved the corona problem. thank me later.