Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Fun Shoe

Sad Billionaire posted:

just loving lol if rbg buys it and gets replaced before the election

its 2020 in america. you know exactly where this is going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Stereotype posted:

at least if that happens it makes it more likely that the court loses all institutional trust and is destroyed.

If she dies between November and January, I guarantee Trump would try to put Ivanka on the Supreme Court.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Vishass posted:

Just build more hospitals Bing bong so simple

what country do you think this is, Communist China?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
remember that time Trump put a rapist on the supreme court and all the Democrats were like "noooo u can't do that" so they all plotted their revenge but it wasn't very original at all

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Flunky posted:

used to live next to a guy with a half acre tract of hardwood forest. a couple times a month he'd go out there and leafblow every single leaf out of the woods. poo poo took hours and hours and I never saw him out there using the woods for anything else. anyway that's what I think of whenever I see people leafblowing

I hope this guy was just trying to get high off fumes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dolphin posted:

remember that time Trump put a rapist on the supreme court and all the Democrats were like "noooo u can't do that" so they all plotted their revenge but it wasn't very original at all

the kavanaugh hearings were loving infuriating so yes I remember

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Dolphin posted:

Joe Biden?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

That Moderna vaccine test didn't do as well as the headlines suggest lol

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

That Moderna vaccine test didn't do as well as the headlines suggest lol
theres been lots of insider trading at Moderno and CEO is dumping shares iirc

but its ok, "covid-19 vaccine" is the "self-driving cars are right around the corner" equivalent in biotech. just pump n dump stock juicing schemes for gambling addicts

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

look how dumb they are. loving bathe in it. they honestly thought this was just going to go the gently caress away without doing anything, and that all the deaths and hospitalizations would somehow escape the media's attention.

they're endlessly blindsided by the most obvious possible thing happening over and over again

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Sad Billionaire posted:

Can't wait for the epic shade and clapbacks the dems lay on her replacement while confirming them

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

PerniciousKnid posted:

My wife is pregnant and going to the hospital to ride the elevator to her appointment weekly. The doctors have been encouraging her to skip appointments but we're in the final month now. We might skip this week but the doctor really wants to check baby's blood pressure or something.

Anybody else dealing with this?

Yeah.

Your wife is constantly calling me to come with her to the appointments. It's getting to be a real pain the rear end.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

In Training posted:

the kavanaugh hearings were loving infuriating so yes I remember

I had a chuckle when it came out that Schumer told everybody to go easy after the first day because they had obviously won and he'd never get confirmed

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

oh hey a few days old but good news!

https://twitter.com/cleavon_md/status/1280968098128879616?s=21

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Epic High Five posted:

I had a chuckle when it came out that Schumer told everybody to go easy after the first day because they had obviously won and he'd never get confirmed

LOL I hadn't heard of this but goddamn they're like cartoon characters of themselves

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Dustcat posted:

we'll have to adapt to the virus, much like cannibalism

https://twitter.com/mmfa/status/1283130468871876608

lol at telling millenials to adapt to an omnipresent miasmatic plague when boomers had tantrums when asked adapt to a brief lockdown

edit and masks double lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

lol guess those deaths are staying low

just in time too

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God answered. There is no point.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

god is dead

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Funion posted:

god is covid

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Things don't look that bad, yet.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

SKULL.GIF posted:

:hmmyes:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

SKULL.GIF posted:

Everything is going to be fine

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

SKULL.GIF posted:

one sec lemme close my eyes

holy poo poo you're right

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
a thousand dead in a day? pfft whatever

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

theres been lots of insider trading at Moderno and CEO is dumping shares iirc

but its ok, "covid-19 vaccine" is the "self-driving cars are right around the corner" equivalent in biotech. just pump n dump stock juicing schemes for gambling addicts

Cnbc said it failed lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

God answered. There is no point.

Funion posted:

god is dead

SKULL.GIF posted:

That's right

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Trump said we would have a vaccine by now, I trust him. Any day now

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

how are they looking now

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Well yesterday a patient refused to wear the mask. Dumb loving trashcan comes into the office with a mask, then once she gets back to ct takes it off and refuses to have it on because of her undisclosed medical condition. Resulted in multiple phone calls escalating up management to determine the proper lib response and ultimately to my surprise we are allowed to refuse service to patients that don't comply with the mandate to wear facial coverings in delaware. So after all that poo poo she gives in knowing her toddler bluff was called and puts on the mask.

All that because you would rather argue with health care workers about masks as they are trying to start an IV and scan you. A 5 minute test turned into baby's day out. I wasn't there, but she is fortunate some of us less accommodating personnel weren't working and just thrown her rear end out the building for being a plague spawner.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

PerniciousKnid posted:

My wife is pregnant and going to the hospital to ride the elevator to her appointment weekly. The doctors have been encouraging her to skip appointments but we're in the final month now. We might skip this week but the doctor really wants to check baby's blood pressure or something.

Anybody else dealing with this?

My wife is about 13 weeks pregnant and we are barely comfortable doing our evening or morning walks because too many assholes aren't wearing masks

One dude was all HEHEHEH THEY DONT EVEN WALK NEXT TO PEOPLE with a big poo poo eating grin on his porch and my wife nearly lost her poo poo, can't blame her, like mother fucker are you aware of what's goin on, oh wait of course not this country is irredeemable terrible poo poo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

A 5 minute test turned into baby's day out.
awful person but lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lib status: owned

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

Sad Billionaire posted:

lol if you think McConnell will stick to his new precedent of waiting till after the election to replace a justice.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alright fess up

which one of you did this

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Paradoxish posted:

look how dumb they are. loving bathe in it. they honestly thought this was just going to go the gently caress away without doing anything, and that all the deaths and hospitalizations would somehow escape the media's attention.

they're endlessly blindsided by the most obvious possible thing happening over and over again
they basically had a 2 month head start over the north east and they did less than nothing to prepare

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Funion posted:

god is dead

And no one cares
If there is a hell
I'll see you there

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Governor of delaware had to put out a memo that there is no such thing as state exemptions to the mask mandate because a bunch of dumbfuck chuds down at the beaches were using fake state of delaware exemption papers. Which my understanding would be that they are committing several felons by using falsified state and medical documents but I'm sure the cops got right on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

peepeepants posted:

lol if you think McConnell will stick to his new precedent of waiting till after the election to replace a justice.

He's already said he'd slam a new justice in before election if roygbiv died.