Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

SKULL.GIF posted:

48 hours from now this guy is going to be posting about camping

I just finished (as in in the last 10 minutes) building and putting a sleeping platform into the back of my tahoe and its great. Really gonna up my sleeping game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

cocaine is indefensible because it makes you infinitely annoying to people not also on cocaine

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

blatman posted:

coffee is a bean broth, so every morning when we wake up and put on the traditional normal human breakfast it consists of one piece of dry toast and sixteen cups of bean soup

edit: and a number of unborn birds with tiny crushed dissolvable rocks for flavour

if you’re eating fertilized eggs for breakfast you’re doing something wrong

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Eh, if it's only the cocaine that makes you annoying, i'll give it a pass

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

fabergay egg posted:

Someone's never tried Balut.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

spacemang_spliff posted:

If you're making chili with ground beef, it should have beans, unless it's going to be used as a condiment

If you're making chili with diced cheap beef, it doesn't need beans

That's my take

chili with beans is haram.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I've never met an actual advocate of bean chili, just people who consider it acceptable if no no-bean chili is available. I assume there are advocates though. Where do they live?

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

SKULL.GIF posted:

every night can be camping if you’re homeless!

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

vegan lentil chili got me through a couple rough patches because i could make a big pot of it for like $7

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

As someone who ate like 16 bob evans sausages last night, beans are better than meat.

Beans loving rule.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Ultra Carp

whos that broooown posted:

I appreciated this, thank you.

sure thing! ty segall is excellent

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
lol i saw a unc grad student mention the university filled up its 160 person 'covid' dorm and is sending students to hotel rooms. no wonder they're shutting down fast, it's going to cost a fortune to properly quarantine people

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

fabergay egg posted:

A suprising amount of grocery store eggs are fertilized if those videos/articles of people taking home eggs and putting them in an incubator and hatching chicks is anything to go by.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

bean haters can eat my taint

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

bean haters can eat my taint

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

mod sassinator posted:

lol i saw a unc grad student mention the university filled up its 160 person 'covid' dorm and is sending students to hotel rooms. no wonder they're shutting down fast, it's going to cost a fortune to properly quarantine people

See, you make those chicken biscuits black bean biscuits and the problem goes away. Simple.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

fabergay egg posted:

look at mr moneybags over here, doesn't have to pillage condor nests

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

fosborb posted:

lol im going to get crucified for that last post

I should add, if wfh wasnt an option

wfh is only an option for one of us (which is why she's still working and i'm at home also so i can make sure the kids don't die and they occasionally read a book or draw a picture instead of look at tv all day).

we finally had a discussion about "what if i just don't go back to work for a couple of years?" and it went okay.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

As someone who ate like 16 bob evans sausages last night, beans are better than meat.

Beans loving rule.

Chili without beans is sauce

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
https://twitter.com/IsabelOtt/status/1295581816812863488

lol we're moving on to the not even trying to hide it now

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

everyone should play death stranding

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Chard posted:

we already are it's just the intro cinematic is really, really long in this port

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

fosborb posted:

it's gone on long enough with zero repercussions that they really can just say, 'what are you going to do about it?'

lol remember two lifetimes ago when we impeached the president and nothing happened

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

fosborb posted:

deleted. what was it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

fosborb posted:

its deleted but for a second i thought her earrings said "dehumanize" lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQe36x3p6VU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Steve Yun posted:

deleted. what was it

https://twitter.com/IsabelOtt/status/1295585703557042177

she said Georgia was claiming 1800 cases today when prior numbers pointed to closer to 6,000+. she's likely right, but ~honorable~ or whatever so deleted it

fosborb has issued a correction as of 06:04 on Aug 18, 2020

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Samurai Sanders posted:

I've never met an actual advocate of bean chili, just people who consider it acceptable if no no-bean chili is available. I assume there are advocates though. Where do they live?

we are here and we are proud

Harton posted:

Chili without beans is sauce

all forms of stew should have a quantity of legumes. i will do battle with anyone who denies this. it will have to be psychic battle because i have a herniated disk right now but battle it shall be

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

fabergay egg posted:

because i have a herniated disk right now but battle it shall be

:hfive:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Steve Yun posted:

deleted. what was it

it was something about georgia not reporting cases correctly and claiming 1600 new cases when it really should be more like 6400

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

chili with beans is haram.

Just lmao if you go through the effort of making a good slow cooked chili and don't add beans for maximum :gas:

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

Bought a car because I'm panicking/no longer trust public transport (sorry environment :()

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Blockade posted:

Bought a car because I'm panicking/no longer trust public transport (sorry environment :()
its ok, everyone else too. 0% interest loans no payment for 12 months lmao

ridership on caltrin/bart etc is down to like <5% ridership than last year, not a 5% drop but a 95% drop. cant really run trains when there's only 3 riders

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
seattle is halfway into building a billion dollar bart-like train system, lol

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

mod sassinator posted:

seattle is halfway into building a billion dollar bart-like train system, lol

It won't be done for 15 years after which you'll either have a vaccine or have accepted OPEN ER UP into your hearts.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Volcott posted:

It won't be done for 15 years after which you'll either have a vaccine or have accepted OPEN ER UP into your hearts.

i'm hoping for cyberpunk shadowrun seattle dystopia where we abandon the project and live in tents around crumbling parts of it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Samurai Sanders posted:

why the gently caress wouldn't you put beans in a dish given half the chance?

you got a problem with beans?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

wfh is only an option for one of us (which is why she's still working and i'm at home also so i can make sure the kids don't die and they occasionally read a book or draw a picture instead of look at tv all day).

we finally had a discussion about "what if i just don't go back to work for a couple of years?" and it went okay.

congratulations on your recent domestication.