Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the covid is going to powerfully face gently caress this country for the next 10 years, as the vaccine will cost 10 thousand dollars. delete all the poors, epic, all according to plan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LOL! Wow! So Zany. EPIC ftw. syke. gently caress off.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mod sassinator posted:

they traced the first known case in seattle to a person who visited wuhan and came to seattle 1/15 iirc too

Jeffrey M. Bezos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

his wife and gf

??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Poly people exist and they don't have extra toes like the cats

whoa.. bohemian.. !

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sum ppl have wife, gf, and HORSe? !! Greedy. Leave sum for the rest fo us. I have a plant. SMDH. Oabama? WEALTH REDISTRIBUTE NOW!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Plant pic, pls

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

That is a very gorgeous plant setup

thanks op i made it with sticks i found on the floor outside

e; io recently added sum strings to the top of the window frame so they can climb higher they are sweet peas i planted them as seeds =D and now they are plant =DDD

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

twoday posted:

What kind of plant is it

sweet pea

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

smhthe i hope ur doing swell

thnanks man u 2. sumtimes i see u on my dota "ppl played with" tab and we had a good win rate i think.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

we did and i had fun as well too also

=))))

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol badasss

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

facetoucher cat posted:

Peas/beans have super cool flowers I'm waiting on my red runner beans to bloom

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Is the Vanilla Ice concert still going ahead? I just saw this

https://twitter.com/ACTHealth/status/1278795330222387200?s=19

gas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
where to be of finding daily number? ??

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

this guy bilked medicare for 12 million

thats smart

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
school is good and its hard to be a parent right now. longitudinal studies of the children of covid's educational attainment will be interestting, and propbably sad.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my siser and her husband work full time. ttthey child is in like 8th grade. they gotta help him a lot wtih school kuz teleeducation sucks dog dick. some parents in they community are thinking about banding together to rent a space and hire tutors. starting to look like the seeds of private school right? theyre both hard core marx people but they is tired. and this could go on for another year or smth. kids are falling behind and they may never recover.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i once went there with a bro and they had infinite tendies and wings plus these peice of poo poo captain morgan and cokes for $2 and we ate a lot of it and drank a lot of them it was pretty badass. leastr i think it was applebees u gtta drive far into the burbs to get those epic promo feasts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
reddit.com/r/childfree "crotchspawn" epic lul. gently caress off

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

slippery doc posted:

I'd make the deal to buy these loving forums if it means I never had to read another "having children good vs. having children bad" derail again

sorry dude were all in our 30s njow. youll have to endure it for another 10 yrs or smth

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bearjew posted:

shut the gently caress up about children or it gets the probe again

do it you little loving bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

I’m so loving sick of living in a country whose entire economic system incentivizes being a selfish murderous prick.

lol wow, not sure if uh, your mom's house counts as a country lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
on the bright side the covid will murk all my posting enemies, of which there are many, on the other side it will kill everyone else, too. Rip to the fallen.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

smythe if i die of the corvids, i bequeath to you my piece of poo poo barking corgi-pom mutt. and also my amd ryzen 3600 with watercooling hdr 4k platinum freedom rancher edition fractal design case

also my cum sock

please take good care of them

Thank you op. If I die you may have all my worthless garbage, and my epic bang and olufson beomaster 4500. Bring a dumpster (for my corpse)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

daddy trump killing me and my friends for the lulz. thats a win. updooted and gilded.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

quote:

"We literally just opened the floodgate and let the virus do what it wants to do. The virus wants to find ways to have person-to-person transmission so it can proliferate once again and that's exactly what it did.

i like how it makes it seem like the rona is like a neural parasite tat controls you like mind control. the virus gets into your brain and makes u zombie shamble to a bar and drink pbrs while spitting into eachothers mouths and eye balls to speed the infection. thats epic. only way to remove it is cerebral bore from turok

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Frances Nurples posted:

I look forward to football season every year. It's one of the few media things that I enjoy and engage with. I enjoy watching baseball too. Watching sports at the bar is something I can do in any town in America, and find a way to relate to the people around me. People can get invested in the drama of a game on a lot of levels, and win or lose, it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. It's a magical thing and I totally get why people build large parts of their identity and lives around it. It's an important part of millions of people's lives.

BUT!

I don't think players and staff should be forced to endanger themselves even more than usual or face serious financial, career and legal repercussions for making decisions to protect their well-being. I don't think deliberately harming players and fans can possibly be 'good for the game' in a way that outweighs cancelling or modifying a season being 'bad for the game'.

I have no sympathy for jerk-rear end owners losing part of their profits, either. Pay the players, pay the staff, pay stadium employees, gently caress the bosses.

How is this hard? It's almost like professional sports represents something beyond a love of the game for a lot of people. Something they feel very threatened by the thought of losing.

u can watch dota, like a baws.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mons Hubris posted:

So, everyone in the US will have it in what, 2 or 3 years? Learning to live with it!!!

pretty pathetic if u dont alrezdy have it. read the room bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
trump should give me a LOT more money,. like, a LOT. just my opinion though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr. Pizza posted:

gimme dat motherfuckin monay

yea bro loving THIS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
eagerly awaiting a full throttle COVID destruction of my community, family, career, and especially my dick and balls in exchange for 1200 TRUMP bucks! #MAGA

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hell myabe the boat ppl have the right idea. stock that fucker up with 9999 chalupas and begone of this accursed nation

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flunky posted:

taco bell chalupa only has like a 45 second shelf life. im going to be looking at my other 9994 chalupas sad like the fajita wife

they age like a fine wine, imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Are you storing them inside a fine wine?

i cant afford wine anymore........................ nice huymblebrag

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lmao at this av

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Why the hell was Mexico's border open this long? Australia cut off all international flights in like February.

mexican border authority being run by speedy gonzalez's really slow cousin