Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
good match thou. enjoyed it.

but I dunno is the crossroads his actual finisher again? seemed like it was being phased out for a bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
This loving pyro.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

StarkRavingMad posted:

Cody makes a lot of dumb choices like the neck tattoo but I gotta respect his desire to bleed and take idiotic bumps

A true wrestler's wrestler.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the show only lasted 1 hour

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

karmicknight posted:

there is no way they would give the champion a week-long, 0-defense reign.

I wanted Cody to lose and go into an unhinged heel run.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
great match, great ep, AEW fucken owns

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Glad JB is hugging Cody and raising his arm after the match, guy could really use the rub lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yeah that was great more of that please

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Well that was fun as always see you all next wednesday my dynamites

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the smart thing AEW did by "making wins and losses matter" is giving themselves some wiggle room when the year rolls over

so MJF is undefeated in AEW, but somebody coming up now has a 7-2 in 2020, or w/e

smart way to structure things

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro posted:

Yeah that felt HELLA fast

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

manly embracing your fallen foe and then pyro, i love this stupid poo poo for dumb idiots (me)

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

xbilkis posted:

Glad JB is hugging Cody and raising his arm after the match, guy could really use the rub lol

lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

just like every Wednesday

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

good match

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Yeah that felt HELLA fast

AEW just blows by for me as well, time flies when you're having fun I guess :shrug:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i do not love these honors for their sharpness, nor the posts for their swiftness, nor the dynamite poster of the week for their glory. i love only what they defend. congratulations to the dynamite pro-ster of the week and each of the runners up.

1a. WSAENOTSOCK
1b. JUNGLE BOY
2. Malcolm Excellent
3. Prokhor Zakharov
4. blast0rama
5. The Croc

Mal-3
Oct 21, 2008

oh but seriously I posted:

manly embracing your fallen foe and then pyro, i love this stupid poo poo for dumb idiots (me)

Cody is the most anime person in AEW, and when Kenny Omega's part of the roster that's saying something.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
The Cross Rhodes effectiveness really depends on the person taking it. Sometimes it looks so bland and boring, but other times Jungle Boy and Darby attempt to kill themselves to make it look good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Mal-3 posted:

Cody is the most anime person in AEW, and when Kenny Omega's part of the roster that's saying something.

Cody's gimmick in AEW is the anime protagonist.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HouseOfLeaves99 posted:

The Cross Rhodes effectiveness really depends on the person taking it. Sometimes it looks so bland and boring, but other times Jungle Boy and Darby attempt to kill themselves to make it look good.

yeah i feel bad, with the smaller dudes who are able to twist over quick and get their head flat on the mat, it looks loving amazing, but good luck doing that with like, anyone not Darby, JB or Sammy

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

smarxist posted:

the smart thing AEW did by "making wins and losses matter" is giving themselves some wiggle room when the year rolls over

so MJF is undefeated in AEW, but somebody coming up now has a 7-2 in 2020, or w/e

smart way to structure things

This makes it seems MORE like MJF is being screwed over by management.

HouseOfLeaves99
Mar 20, 2009
I'm trying to remember if Janela has had any interactions with Cody. I'm sure he'd try to set the bar on getting killed by the Cross Rhodes.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Cody beat Janela one million years ago back in May

Wendell
May 11, 2003

The Croc posted:

Well that was fun as always see you all next wednesday my dynamites

DynaMATES, surely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Discussion Thread