Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Oh...that's pretty bad then lol

Guess what else the resort had?

That's right, a childminding service!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Fuckin badgers

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
It is time.

To revive.

The old Maddie GBS thread.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Well I guess the lesson here is that if you plan to abduct a kid pick an ugly one or the police and media will hunt you down.

Also, loving Germans at it again. Always knew it was them.

e: ARE MADDIE

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
u maddie? :smuggo:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

EURRGH MADDIEEE

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Raise your hand if you are shocked its a "German sexual deviant. :airquote:

I am, my money was on an Austrian sexual deviant.

Also, every loving I see something about this case I have a moment of hope that Meghan McCain got merked.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
gonna be real I don't even remember this missing white girl

Not even one of the high tier missing white girls

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
Last time I heard that Podesta sacrificed Madeleine McCann to Moloch in the basement of Comet Ping Pong

Lamestream media trying to hide the truth huh?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

kecske posted:

When I was a kid on lovely caravan holidays (caveat: like 30 years ago) literally everyone would put their kids to bed and then all go to the clubhouse to drink and watch whatever entertainment there was. There would be a couple of wardens who would wander up and down the rows of caravans and listen for crying babies or whatever and a call would go out over the PA in the bar that caravan on pitch F3 had a crying kid and could the parents go deal with it.

"Please can someone come to pitch F3, your draughter is crying very loudly. She's also a loving tease and I barely touched her."

Lol imagine finding some dude walking around the caravan site when literally all the adults are somewhere else partying and drinking and they are like "oh me? I'm wandering around the quiet site looking through windows at kids to make sure they are all OK, go back to your drinking safe in the surety I'll let you know if they get upset"

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Nessa posted:

I watched the Netflix documentary too and what I got out of it is that the Portuguese police are insanely corrupt and didn’t want to do their jobs properly, so they blamed the parents.

Yeah, no.well, yes,the portuguese police are hella bad.
The truth was everyone, even the cops, knew that she was dead or in a pedo ring after like the 3rd day and no one was gonna find her.
The algarve was one of the premier destinations for retirement for well off pedos, the kinda that have a lot of money but not buy-caribean-islands money. They retire at 55, go there and play golf all day and diddle kids by night.in the weekends they go to the meetings of the lower bavaria friendship society or the grand order of the thisthle and cucumber, whose chairman is the twice removed cousin of prince charles.as a side gig they may be involved with drug and human traficking from north africa.
They wield huge amounts of money and influence, and have a pretty well established support network.cops figured either the mcains were in on it, or pissed someone well conected enough that they wouldnt ever find the girl.

Jesse Ventura
Jan 14, 2007

This drink is like somebody's memory of a grapefruit, and the memory is fading.
The greatest marketing bamboozle of all time is to rebrand diddlers as lovable dirtbags. Never trust a #vanlifer.

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

Yeah, no.well, yes,the portuguese police are hella bad.
The truth was everyone, even the cops, knew that she was dead or in a pedo ring after like the 3rd day and no one was gonna find her.
The algarve was one of the premier destinations for retirement for well off pedos, the kinda that have a lot of money but not buy-caribean-islands money. They retire at 55, go there and play golf all day and diddle kids by night.in the weekends they go to the meetings of the lower bavaria friendship society or the grand order of the thisthle and cucumber, whose chairman is the twice removed cousin of prince charles.as a side gig they may be involved with drug and human traficking from north africa.
They wield huge amounts of money and influence, and have a pretty well established support network.cops figured either the mcains were in on it, or pissed someone well conected enough that they wouldnt ever find the girl.

what

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I still can't believe it wasn't Podesta and his brother. The mountain of evidence was overwhelming

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

Nigmaetcetera posted:

There’s been lots of rumors to that effect. It’s my understanding they found some non-Ramsey DNA in the, er, genetic deposits on the corpse. That was more than a few years ago though, so idk.

She had a significant amount of scar tissue, suggesting she'd been molested several times before her death. Her dad's literally a computer guy for Lockheed Martin, and was a hob-knobber in 90s Republican social circles when she died. He even had a half-assed political career back in the mid 00s.

Eh, it's probably nothing.

e:speelling

DeathCrabForCutie fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jun 5, 2020

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I choose to believe Madeline woke up alone in that hotel room, got super loving mad at her neglectful dickbag parents and ran off to have amazing adventures

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Icochet posted:

I choose to believe Madeline woke up alone in that hotel room, got super loving mad at her neglectful dickbag parents and ran off to have amazing adventures

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Volcott posted:

Who killed jonbenet though.

In all seriousness, that one almost certainly really was the fault of the family in some way

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm surprised this was a 2011 thing, it feels so very 90s, early 00s at most

Also at this point it shouldn't be hard to conclude that cops are poo poo at their jobs, and presumably used the media circus as a good excuse to gently caress around on the clock and beat up minorities and ask for more money to buy tanks

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Pick posted:

The right answer is committing to helping every child not throwing all the children into one equal trash bin

Eh, that sounds like a lot of work.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also at this point it shouldn't be hard to conclude that cops are poo poo at their jobs, and presumably used the media circus as a good excuse to gently caress around on the clock and beat up minorities and ask for more money to buy tanks

Uh, this happened in 2007

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Whoria Discordia posted:

She had a significant amount of scar tissue, suggesting she'd been molested several times before her death. Her dad's literally a computer guy for Lockheed Martin, and was a hob-knobber in 90s Republican social circles when she died. He even had a half-assed political career back in the mid 00s.

Eh, it's probably nothing.

e:speelling

I watched Casting JonBenet "doc" on Netflix hoping to hear something new and ended up so pissed off I sat through it.

They literally just got a bunch of out of work actors to recall what they, personally, remembered about the JonBenet case.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Caesar Saladin posted:

whats your logic there?

Her brother had some known anger and violence issues, even for his young age.

The DNA they found in her underwear was so minute that it could have came from the clothing factory in China where her underwear was made.

There was no forced entry into the house.

And the biggest one: they discovered that the ransom note was written inside the house (they found a pad where you could see the pen impressions from the previous page). Who the hell beaks into a house and writes the 1,000 word ransom note while inside the actual house?

So who would be the only one they would actually be willing to lie for? Their only son.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Even when it was the Portuguese, I knew it was the Germans.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Wasn’t it a 2007 thing?

DeathCrabForCutie
Jul 14, 2019
oh fuc-

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Her brother had some known anger and violence issues, even for his young age.

The DNA they found in her underwear was so minute that it could have came from the clothing factory in China where her underwear was made.

There was no forced entry into the house.

And the biggest one: they discovered that the ransom note was written inside the house (they found a pad where you could see the pen impressions from the previous page). Who the hell beaks into a house and writes the 1,000 word ransom note while inside the actual house?

So who would be the only one they would actually be willing to lie for? Their only son.

Bear in mind Burke was 9 when she died. She was garroted and officially died from asphyxia with the head trauma being a contributing factor (almost like they were slamming her head while she was being strangled). Burke would have had to know how to make a garrote, get it on his sister, and then keep strangling her while hitting skull around until she stopped moving. Anger issues or no, that's pretty impressive from a 9 year old.

My theory is that she was killed to cover for whoever was diddling her and the Dad knows who did it, or at least who they worked for.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
He just had to watch The Godfather once to know that.
"YOU DIDN'T TAKE THE CANOLLI"

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Whoria Discordia posted:

Bear in mind Burke was 9 when she died. She was garroted and officially died from asphyxia with the head trauma being a contributing factor (almost like they were slamming her head while she was being strangled). Burke would have had to know how to make a garrote, get it on his sister, and then keep strangling her while hitting skull around until she stopped moving. Anger issues or no, that's pretty impressive from a 9 year old.

My theory is that she was killed to cover for whoever was diddling her and the Dad knows who did it, or at least who they worked for.

That's possible. But Burke had already hit her in the head with a golf club at an earlier date. It's possible she was knocked into a vegetative state and then one of the parents strangled her to end her misery or something.

What is the theory as to why the dad would want to protect the diddler?

Either way, the parents were definitely in on it because of that ransom note finding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

crack

PING