Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

I hadn't seen that gropey joe one. Rest in Power fellow NoJoe warrior 😪

tardwrangler posted:

Garrison was and always will be a cheap dollar store ripoff of Dees.

Amen. Ben Garrison? You'll motherfucker dont even smoke crack chemtrails weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

drat. rest in peace king.

i say swears online posted:

this is so god-damned funny

today we stan a king

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
in another thread, someone posted the last emails he sent to his mailing list about his battle with cancer. i don't know how to embed quotes within quotes, but you can follow the link:

MightyBigMinus posted:

i bought a coffee table book of his once like a decade ago and it put me on a mailing list, his last ~5 emails were like sortof blogging his way through cancer and they were just as insane as his images.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Hey big rip to the D man! I remember when I first became aware of ddee's work I thought his hatred of Hillary Clinton was insane and unfounded but everything he said about her came true:

How could we have ever been so blind?

holy poo poo is that hildawg as the master from fallout? masterpiece

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

I hate to be the bringer of good news, but I don't think David Dees is dead. He's not 62 years old.

His youtube is here: https://www.youtube.com/user/davodees/videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRxRsNPI3X8

If that's 62, drat thou

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

today we stan a king

this but it's biden and trump

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

guidoanselmi posted:

I hate to be the bringer of good news, but I don't think David Dees is dead. He's not 62 years old.

If that's 62, drat thou
that was posted 11 years ago. do you understand how time works?

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Cnidaria posted:

this but it's biden and trump every year
He was crazy and he kept going on about how great Ron Paul was in his cartoons and he lived in Sweden. IIRC he whinged about the high price of everything there but all the good services they provided were great. Also he was sure someone was loving with him by moving his bike around.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

R. Mute posted:

that was posted 11 years ago. do you understand how time works?

young looking 51 then. i guess you stay young when you arent vaccinated

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

more seriously, his newsletters talked about cancer in multiple organs which got my over my initial skepticism and belief that this was just another cia mindop

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

y'all are missing a classic:

I guess based on the background ghosts, he's resurrecting the 3/5ths clause? And the Fugitive Slave Act?

E: why would the constitution's heartbeat be a digital signal

It's always so unexpected when he makes a not-crazy one

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

in another thread, someone posted the last emails he sent to his mailing list about his battle with cancer. i don't know how to embed quotes within quotes, but you can follow the link:

quote:

How does it feel to have stage 4 cancer? Like being physically trapped in a hurting maze. Woke up around 6 this morning hurting darn bad, trembly skin sensation, cold feeling internally, cant go back to sleep and ached too much to get out of bed, so only thing i can really do is start the deep breaths slowly trying to get blood flow to my brain and half paralyzed leg, pulling in the air up to the fully inhaled lungs, then releasing to relaxed, 30 reps, once the tingling in hands and feet start up I focus that air flow with more breaths, knowing i am circulating and tingling, vibrating really good, then i max that out best i can with another hour of breathing and pausing. My attention is on my breathing, a meditation to clear the mind and allow a manifestation of emotion to come through. I keep my eyes closed mostly, but as thoughts of new ideas spring up i listen for inspired thoughts. I see that light is just now shining on the tree out my window and new leaves of springtime are sprouting bigger today. Love the colors.

Oh Dees... :(

RIP to a real one

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

guidoanselmi posted:

If that's 62, drat thou

yeah honestly i thought he was younger and lived in europe or something

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

Finicums Wake posted:

here i'll re-paste

quote:

date: Feb 25, 2020, 5:40 AM
subject: Dees /// By the way

hey

here is the scoop

I have kept this a close secret for the last two months, i have been in the middle of a very severe health crisis, but i am not telling the story yet, i have been making progress and will write up my scary symptoms and cures into an article that will benefit all who read it. This is a battle few survive and i seem to be winning, but it is up and down. Suffice to say, i have not worked much, and not feeling much clarity or ability to work, and need your support. All the money you spend in my bookstore goes to me, so please check out DDees.com and stock up on my high quality art books. Donations at paypal are at artcat@fastmail.com

Really appreciate that, and stay tuned for all the info. Ironic this is happening while China and the world is in meltdown. But i do need help, that is the only reason i am revealing this personal info now.

Thanks
dees

quote:

date: Mar 3, 2020, 2:10 AM
subject: Dees /// Zombie Time - 2

hey there

Thank you for supporting me in this time of health issues, now i will give you a bit more info.

After meeting with Jeff Rense he suggested that i dont reveal my therapy until i am totally healed, and i agree. But, I have not gone to see a doctor or ran any tests on my condition, and once i tell anyone my symptoms they insist i go to the doctors. First off, I have never had health insurance, 2nd, i am trying to pay a 700 dollar power bill this month and I am pretty sure that running tests by the medical mafia has to be pretty pricey. So, if you would like to donate a doctors visit with tests I will go, i am not against going, only against paying for it because i find the medical system a sham, unless of course you break a bone, then they are EXCELLENT at fixing broken bones.

Here is what i am up against, and i welcome your feedback, your diagnosis, and your own health issue stories as i now feel like i have joined a new elite sick club in the attainment of such symptoms.

Without telling details of the cause of this ailment, will only say that i experienced a long and very emotional trauma 6 months ago which led to chronic use of cannabis for managing pain.

Symptoms

The first thing that showed up was a black mole on my back, left side, used a powerful natural Black Salve from herbhealers dot com which dried it up, and it fell off, then clear skin returned. But then months later 2 black moles appeared in the same exact place, used Black Salve again for positive results, and clear skin. Then, gawd, a 2 inch wide pocket of gushy soft lump appeared in the same place. Used Black Salve again, this time the whole skin came off to reveal a small black core.

I let this heal over quickly, the scab dried and fell off. But the lump remained. Then, a trio of symptoms appeared which brings us up to a month ago. First the lump became sensitive and began hurting, at which time in the shower i first noticed the huge lump under my left arm, not protruding, but deep inside, larger than a golf ball. And was hurting. Next days it was really hard to wash there as it was aching. Was then to my horror i noticed my left lung hurt if i breathed in deep, or even half of that. And, I started a mild cough that was persistent. This all happened in a matter of two days. It did occur to me that the black moles were directly on the outside of where my lung is on my back, and with the aching lung breathing in I knew i had to make changes, I immediately stopped smoking pot.

While smoking through a water pipe that was not cleaned often enough might have started the problem, i have no doubt that the emotional trauma fueled the situation hugely. This was no normal upset, this was the mountain sized trauma that dwarfs any bad experiences i have had my whole life. This was a hundred times worse that what i thought was my worst experience. Enough on that.

So now i had a 2 inch lump on my back that was glowing and hurting, a lump under my arm that hurt, and my left lung ached when i breathed in deep. Hmm. What could it possibly be? Then i had a number of hard cysts appear under my skin on both my chest and back and arm. Size of a pea some of them, but others are a good half inch. Not painful, but so odd to have under my skin.

Of course my life is overshadowed by the fact i lost most of all of my family to cancer. I lost my father, my brother, both grandfathers, and my grandmother. But notably, they all smoked cigarettes their whole lives. Or a tobacco pipe. My family tree is horrible when it comes to surviving this disease, and i gulped and now knew i was in very big trouble.

Ironically at the same time i had a super pro film maker booking to come shoot a documentary about me and my activist art. All i could think about was trying to fix up my house to look decent enough to have a film shot here. So i looked around and decided I still had a few leaves on my lawn leftover from fall and went to rake them up. After two swipes with the rake the whole left side of my body hurt too much to continue and i had to go sit down.

I tell you all this so you dont begin to underplay how serious a situation I was in. And i knew it. And i was plenty scared.

I thought about all my animals, my 3 cats and my ten free range rabbits in my yard that i adore and am responsible for. I cant kick the bucket, i have to be here for them. I have no children or a relationship, these are my only family, if you exclude my internet family on social media. Love them so.

What to do? Where do i start to find a cure? My mind reeled at how many sites sell supplements with all kinds of claims, where to begin? Then i thought to ask Source! I tell you now that the past three or four years i have discovered a true relationship with Source energy. This is not like 'God' in the Bible, this is pure high frequency infinite intelligence, the creator of this world, that sees through my eyes, and hears all my thoughts and experiences everything i experience. I have seen it happen over and over. That Source energy, the Source described by Abraham Hicks, look that up on youtube and give her a listen. Being in the receiving mode to helpful and insightful thoughts i am given, has made my life so interesting and fulfilling, even saving me from a certain car wreck and warning me before a mistake or accidents. So, i got really good at listening to my thoughts and figuring out if they are mine or incoming from Source.

All the terrible symptoms had me in quite the tizzy, and now i openly out loud asked for a solution to my serious health predicament. I just said 'Source I need help here, really need help'. And instantly a thought popped in my mind, so strong it was hard to ignore, so driving a thought that i ran to the computer and did a search on youtube about this solution i had no clue about. And there was a fellow telling his success story. I thought what the hell? I knew nothing about this before, and now i had a starting place.

I cant tell you what i did yet until i am completely through the healing process, for good reason, i have had what i thought was healing and in a week it turned back on and hurting again, but then it migrated to the other lung.

But, i can tell you that within 2 days of starting this therapy my lung stopped hurting, and in 4 days the two lumps stopped aching and became painless. And within a week i went back out and raked the whole yard and restacked the stones on my waterfall. Not only did i find the answer, but i really believe i found the answer to all disease, it is that powerful. One day soon i will tell all and certainly be able to give you info on how to increase your health dramatically. It is still up and down for me, but all heading towards total healing i am certain.

Any health practitioner will tell you that disease cannot live in an alkaline body, only in an acidic body. So the key is to raise your PH super high and keep it there, that is a clue to my success. I want you to be ready test your PH when i tell you my secret, please order a PH test strip kit, and start monitoring your PH everyday, this is going to be the deciding factor to your newfound health, and i will soon provide the key to unlock the door.... ONly a few bucks, order here.. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Micro-Esse...HUAAOSwcu5UPpiD

Order this PH test strip and do it now, then send me your feedback on all i just wrote, love to hear your input on this.

thank you so so much to my donors who helped me in this time of need, and please donate a little if you can, it helps me so much. Send pay pal to artcat at fastmail dot com or any money or money order to Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland OR 97520

thank you donors!!!....

<list of a dozen+ donors>

Yours truly in Source
Dees

quote:

date: Mar 8, 2020, 11:57 PM
subject: Dees // Cancer the Crab 2

How amusing, I was born in July, that makes me a cancer, cancer the crab, I have heard that my whole life, ‘you’re a cancer’, and now just got out of three days in the hospital being tested and doctors discovered melanoma cancer is spread throughout my organs, stage 4 of the fastest spreading version of cancer there is. How fun. To top it off, most painful of all is there are lesions burrowed right into my vertebrate bone that are pressing on nerves and causing my leg enormous searing pain, sciatica, and i am told progression is going to cause paralysis of my feet. How is that for a wakeup call? You see in the MRI photo here the largest of the tumors is grown right inside my spine pushing on that white strip which is the nerve. The doctors i met with flipped through the scans and i saw my liver, adrenal glands, spleen and lungs riddled with lesions. They saw my dismay, and began suggesting their 'cures' But, they were shocked when told them i will not take any of their cancer treatments. No way. Are you kidding? Chemo? Radiation? Surgery? Forget it. I will find a real cure. But as i thought it through, I thought, how cool, I get return into the spiritual realm, so, At first i just decided to croak and move on, thinking about what to do with all my junk, but then I thought,Wait a minute, i am just not in the mood to leave this hellhole yet, i want to see what happens and who wins this armegeddon showdown, i want to be part of the finale!

So now i begin the greatest fight of my life, to turn this speeding cancer train around is going to be a massive feat of alternative treatments, and today i begin assembling some of most powerful supplement anti-cancer offerings and will include this into my new regimen to kick this cancer bugs whiney rear end and create a new healthy body. Yea, i was scared, but i’m not scared now, because which ever way this goes I am excited about the outcome. At least i am not bored, nothing worse than that. .

When did this cancer start? Who knows how long it gestates or even how i got it, as i assumed it was my cannabis smoking from a filthy water pipe, but i failed to consider how the parasite controllers cancer out people all the time. And how high on the list am i to be taken out, look at the attention and effects i have already created with the art, plus i was gearing up to make a big come back and paint my best activist art ever.

I met so many wonderful people in the hospital, seemed every nurse and doctor and assistent were my new best friends, gawd i was happy and in grief at the same time, also, I am even more sensitive to the nonphysical friends around me and in the hospital bed had overwhelming powerful visits from close friends who are deceased but are far from dead hugging me and assuring me and comforting me. Very intense. .

So, dont think i am moping around all depressed and defeated in the least, as i am standing on both sides of physical and non physical experiences, and i sort of love this even better than before. Sounds sick i know, but soldiers say that they never felt so alive as when they were on the battlefield in extreme danger being shot at. Brings you into present time where all the clarity and power is.

Please give me all the advice you got on recovering, what is your best cure? I will be posting how i am doing and what i am doing for treatment. First thing i am ordering is a massive amount of supplements from Nutrimedical.com and the regimen Dr. Deagle MD recommended is costing 1400 dollars for one month. And i certainly don’t have that money yet, but i will create a fund me account and try to pull in the money for my alternative path. If you can throw 20 bucks in that would sure add up fast, i would love to order tomorrow morning, donations to PayPal you can send to ‘artcat at fastmail.com’, please do it ‘friends and family’ option so they don’t take out a fee, or you can send a check or cash to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland, OR 97520, and please send me your feedback on ideas for a cure, tell me your story, write me at that email address, i am listening to everything and will try anything at this point. Hope you are well, love you all. dees

quote:

date: Mar 12, 2020, 1:47 AM
subject: Dees /// Cancer Crab Rising 3

Hello!
Fantastic response to my plea for info on handling my advanced melanoma condition, you have showered me with such great cures, and such love and affection, and so many that i have not even read them all yet. But i have assembled my starting treatments and feeling so fantastic i almost forgot that i am full of cancer lesions on my spleen, liver, adrenal glands, brain, lungs and even a large tumor growing inside a vertebrae eating away and pushing on a nerve that has caused a severe sciatica nerve pain that caused me a month of excruciating horror, felt like i was trapped in crazy maze of searing pain with only shoddy painkillers to hold it off. Oh yea, and i have about a dozen ‘nodules’ or cancer cysts right under my skin on my neck, chest, arms and back, they don’t hurt, but they are so delightful as a reminder i have a visitor on board my body.

All that has changed now! After my 3 days in the hospital for tests they gave me meds for the swelling and pain, and i can get around great again. Even started my walks in the morning. But the doctors warned that if i don’t stop this tumor in my spine soon that the next step will be my feet will paralyzed and if i don’t turn around the tumors in my brain i will have a stroke. So time is certainly a big clock ticking now. But, i have started my alternative treatments and suddenly feel such a huge flux of energy and strength that i already feel like i am healed, haha.

I listed my new alt treatment program i am on here and will add to it even more as i study your info you so graciously sent me with all your well wishes, love meeting new cool folks, and i feel SO VERY loved and appreciated, good gawd, showers of affection beyond my imagination, and after this parasitic world of controllers really seems to work at making us feel like a piece of dust with no significance, not me, i am flying high and knowing who i really am, and feeling the focus of Source energy helping through it all. In fact, i am so happy now i feel like this cancer is the best thing that has happened to me. I have awoke! I look around and feel vital and creative again, perhaps it is the ozone water and Rife frequency therapy i am devouring, or maybe the baking soda and lemon that has raised my PH to 8.0 consistently, and i have ordered per your suggestions all sorts of new powerful supplements, B17, MMS, and even dog wormer, haha, i will take them all.

Here is the short list of what i assembled, and it is growing all the time.

GB4000 Rife Frequency Generator overnight sessions
Deep Breathing meditations and Cold Showers - Wim Hof method
Walking exercise - half mile mornings
Ozonated water - 90 seconds drink em all down
Diatomaceous Earth - tablespoon a day
Baking Soda / Lemon - 2 teaspoons and juice of lemon twice a day = PH : 8.5 consistantly
Apple cider vinegar - tablespoon
Cornivore - 3 a day
Allicin-C - 6 a day
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide drops
Amazon Tonic 3 = Bloodroot based Black Salve internal Tonic 3 formula (Greg Caton - Herbhealers.com)
Rick Simpson homemade Cannabis Oil
Ginger Root
Turmeric
Spirulina
Chlorella Green Superfood
Calcium Magnesium
Black Seed drops
Fenbendazole - dog dewormer
Diet: No sugar, no fruit, except lemons and bit of orange, no nightshade (tomatoes, potatoes, or peppers) lots of salads, green leafy 3 times a day, some wild caught fish, stir fried or steamed veggies, bit of cheese and lots of butter, rice, you get the idea. Asparagus, broccoli, etc…

Yes, i will make my own cannabis oil, I really now need a pound of weed, so please, if you can donate a pound or two i will make some for you too, or please donate any bucks you can, i figure that a pound is rather pricey these days, but i am in Oregon, a legal state, will check on the price at the dispensary, but, i would prefer to buy it from the person who grew it. And hats off to Rick Simpson for putting the info out for everyone, i plan to make all the info about my Health Ascension available on my own website and on FB for folks to win over cancer just like i am doing right now.

yesterday i had an appointment with the cancer oncologist from the hospital who outlined the findings from all the tests and suggested their treatment problem, and i was prepared for her to say that chemo, surgery or radiation was their offering, but i suppose she knew i was not going for that, and said that only 5 years ago they developed a treatment for melanoma cancer that is highly successful and has little side effects called Immunotherapy. After she talked about it for a while i did say i was interested. So i am planning to try their IV drip next week, and with the backup of all my other methods protecting my immune system i predict fantastic results.

I listen to Abraham Hicks info on youtube for years now, and this has really helped me connect to Source and keeps my spirit very high and light. Here is sort of how i do that, My power is in the NOW, so by using my breathing to focus my attention into PT (present time) i remain in the receiving frequency of Source, and experience my life as Source's eyes. If attention goes to lower emotions, worry, sorrow, grief, sadness, i work at immediately spotting that, only putting attention on this enough to divert to something that makes me happy, like creating, i look around the room and imagine how i could make the room more comfortable, and more pleasing color wise, decoration wise, or how to improve myself, i sometimes will reach for a song and begin singing, that works great, or simply watch my bunnies, alway makes me smile. Always keep my attention on what i want to build, and expand with beauty. If the undesirable memory returns at that point or anytime in the day, i do ten to 20 deep breaths then refocus on the room or what i am working on. Placing my attention on creating keep me up in high frequency, i practice how long i can stay in the upper emotions, then i regroup if i hit upon lower energy videos and info on the net, glancing at it but never fixating and letting it affect me.
Monitoring of my emotion is a constant, every minute, every hour, always considering how i ‘feel’ about what i am viewing, thinking about, exposed to. I feel my way through the day. Emotions are the guide. Works great!

Everything has a frequency, everything we see, consider, eat, the people we associate with, think of it all as a frequency that can be enjoyed or ignored, it is totally up to us where we place our attention and in that way we ascend higher.

In the past when i practice this everyday it didn’t take long, maybe two weeks of focus to break into a euphoric bliss i have never ever experienced, and to compare the rest of my life to this new feeling, well, i have been in a gray muck for a very long time. And once i got out of the hospital i reawakened all this to the point when the doctors interviewed me they sat and pointed at the computer with the MRI slices flipping through them dismayed at the number of tumors growing, but then turned and looked at me questionably and said ‘But you look great!’ They just could not believe their eyes, this is not a normal cancer patient at all, i have bright eyes, great color and hydration to my skin, i have a clarity and speed of thought i had lost before, and everyone sees it, i see friends, and they just are stunned.

Yes, this is taking a nice amount of money to buy all these supplements and also helping me just heal and not worry about work right now, and you that have donated the 20 and 50 bucks, THANK YOU so much, you have given me the tools to fix my ravaged body and I will be writing to you personally once i get time. With 300 emails and nearly 200 suggestions of cancer cures i have a lot of communication to do now, haha, but i just love love love it . This is now become the best time of my life. I actually am happy this all happened!

Throw me some love, and toss me a 20, sure helps me out. Send me you stories, i am assembling a posting on my site to show and share with everyone your story too so we all benefit and learn from my experience. You know that i designed 4 cover arts for Ty Bollinger including the famous book CANCER: Think outside the Box, and funny that so many folks recommended that book for me to read.

To donate to my new health ascension you can send cash, check or money order to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland OR, 97520 or send me PayPal per their ‘friends and family’ option and they will not take out a fee, don’t forget! and send that to my PayPal at artcat@fastmail.com

Weil update again soon

and attached is my PH tests, always at the highest, this is the key, an alkaline body sets up an environment that cancer cannot thrive in, these critters need a low frequency acidic body, but i am not giving it to them. Order your Hydrion PH strip 5.5 to 8.5 off of ebay here, only ten bucks, and it will change your life like it has mine.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SALE-HYDRI...nAAAOSwvg9XYv3s

see ya!
dees

- Rife therapy overnight with skin electrodes, 6 hours program 113 for cancers. On waking, 30 deep breaths while meditating on the sound of the breaths, quieted mind focused on sounds, breathing, tinitis, sound of fan, with end goal of 'disconnected and floating'. Then you are done, no need to do 15 minutes if you disconnect in 1 or 2 minutes. But i continue the meditation during all of the breathing. Then, i hold my breath for 1 minute. Next is warm shower while calm minded and start the breathing again for 10 to 20 reps, then turning hot to cold as much as i can stand, for 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on when i reach the end goal of euphoria. As the cold water hits my body i move around as to focus the stream hitting the areas the cancer is said to be growng and focus my thoughts into simply dissolving the cell mass as this cancer is not needed any more. It did serve a purpose, it has awoken me up to who i really am, high frequency infinite source intelligence manifesting in this heavy density physical holographic temporary realm we are playing in.

quote:

date: Mar 15, 2020, 2:52 AM
subject: Dees /// Corona Runway 2

Letter 3 - March 14, 2020

howdy, just checking in to say how this deep breathing Wif Hof Method exercise of forcing massive oxygen into every cell is literally rebuilding my physiological makeup, it floods my immune system with components to wreck this whole cancer overload. Not doubt that i have now tapped into total healing power, last three days of deep breathing and cold showers lit up every cancer nodule, cyst, and lesion, my body pulsed, vibrated, tingled and ached in pain with the blood racing into every corner. I actually had the thought that i need to hurry now and photograph these bumps and lumps just prove they were there before they completely disappear. So, I am doing good, great appetite, clear concise thoughts, and perhaps will mention that on monday i will go in for an MRI scan of my brain as the doctors scanned my chest and found huge amount of lesions, and said we suspect it is also in your brain. Well, i have been a bit forgetful lately, might explain that.

If i have not replied to your comments or emails, or donations, please know that I am working on it, and just adore you for reaching out to me in the very interesting time of my life. Plus, i really need to get well to be ready for the coronavirus zombie apocolypse takeover, remember all those black coffin boxes hoarded and stored on public land that would bury a million people that the government refused to comment on? Well, might have to ebay some more in time for the economy meltdown.

after seeing my local grocery picked over two days ago i just went out tonight and saw it was worse today, so i did a little panic buying my own self.

Watch this documentary on Wim Hof to get started, please you try this breathing and see if you dont break through all the barriers of health, i am certain i have found the key to unlock this cancer chewing on me, in fact, it is breaking up and disappearing rather quickly, oxygen raises my PH so high that disease cannot cope, and me extensive breathing all day everyday now is rebooting my whole immune army.

The Superhuman World of Wim Hof: The Iceman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaMjhwFE1Zw

Guided Breathing (3 rounds with onscreen timer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU6Oi80n5J4

big bear monkey hugs of love
dees

If you can send support of 20 bucks, so so appreciated to get through this all.
donate to paypal at artcat@fastmail.com
donate check or cash to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland, OR 97520

quote:

date: Mar 21, 2020, 4:26 AM
subject: Dees // HEALTH Update Friday 20, 2020 2

HEALTH UPDATE - March 20, 2020 -

It has been two weeks since i got out of the hospital battery of tests, now that i am at home and ramped up in the fight i have fantastic news. Am happy to report that halting the progress of these melanoma cancer lesions their MRI scanner discovered intertwined with my lungs, liver, spleen, spine vertebrae, and most probably my brain, is now becoming my reality. Waiting for the results of my brain MRI still, but who cares, all these are the same. One cure fits all. The tumors that had grown inside my vertebrae are causing severe sciatica pain and numbness in my left hip and leg as the tumor is pushing on the spine nervous system. This horror really overshadowed everything else as trying to walk has become at times quite difficult to impossible. But i have managed through a series of curses and yelps.

Just lovely sensations folks, hope you never experience this what i have, pain is my new close companion that i embrace so well.

But. So great that all your heart felt suggestions, and my own choice of treatments are excellent tech for cranking alkaline energy flows that are moving this whole cancer puzzle into a sweet new landscape. Easy to see the results too, lumps are disappearing, i burst out laughing when i see another protruding cyst simply reduce to the point i cannot find it so easy under my skin.

The outpouring of well wishes and concern from friends on FB and my activist art mailing lists really has been my angels appearing, each of you telling me your story and sending me your very best inside info on alternative treatments. And please know that i received your generous and kind donations that are helping me not stress on money and keep me concentrating on just getting well. Thank you to all my great friends, touching my heart here.

This stage four cancer villain in my major organs certainly dealt me an interesting new hurdle, but this is the beginning of being happy, healthy and strong like I never was before. This is a great event in my life, who would have thunk.

Without showing before and after pictures will simply say that i do have a dozen or so cancer nodules on my torso that are like a hard pea sized growth, up to marble size, under the skin that are very much affected by these treatments i am inflicting on them. The original black mole on my back outside my lung that mutated into a 3 inch hot pocket at times that was enflamed and sensitive, now has reduced size by half, flattened out and is disappearing. The nodules on my chest have done the same, one very pronounced cyst is about 1/3 that size now! You see that i am plenty pleased with this sudden progress, it is going quite fast.

Takes time to push through the healing process, but no doubt that my powerful black cannabis oil, Rife therapy, Ozonated water, iodine, essiac, carnivora, allicin-C, turkey tail mushrooms, black salve tonic, B-17, baking soda, and many other supplements that folks have gifted me so sweetly are tremendously powerful anti-cancer agents. Any one of them have testimonials how effective by itself, but this wall of defense i assembled is snuffing out the cancer easily.

My breathing technique is so great for me, it is based on the Wim Hot Method circular breathing 30 deep breaths, exhale and breathe nonstop, then hold for 30 or until ready, then 2 more sets of 30. Then a hot to cold shower. That was far too intense to start with, so i do it it differently.

When I learned to push far past my comfort level and breathe deeply for 90 breaths i learned just how much effort it takes to pull in deep air repeatedly for so long. I took it very slow the first day, but here 2 weeks in I have built up the strength to force this breath work rebuilding and waking of my immune system.

We breathe so shallow all day, just enough to get by on, but as Yesterday i did my newly invented breathing method for most of the day, maybe 8 hours, and today the toxins released in this healing reaction has left me really wiped out. Floods of oxygen into every corner of my body and brain is sweeping out the pathogens, killing off cancer cells that cannot live in a high PH alkaline environment, but they dump into my bloodstream as toxins, and leave me super groggy. Feeling better now though.

But it is really tough, trust me, reclaiming my body from the invaders is rather dramatic how i literally am drenching my intention over theirs.

It all started on the first day out of the hospital, I just moped around in a daze, but then, the next morning i woke up with my body really hurting and miserable. I just laid there thinking only, ‘what can i even do? I don’t want to move, but it hurts to just lay here too’. Well, with this much cancer parasites in my system the nerves are pretty wrecked and my abdomen just aches, so after floating in the funk i thought i would try breathing and was met with lungs that just not want to breathe deep at all, like a strained muscle in my chest. Ok, so that hurts too. I did pull in a few very slow breathes and rested. And waited till i was ready for more, And did that again over and over the best i could for the next hour in various stages of exhaustion. The thought persisted saying push into the pain, breathe into the pain, push the threshold and keep going. Actually i had to keep going because stopping and succumbing was not an option.

Focusing my attention only on my breath in a meditative flow i was looking for any comfort, any soothing, i started a slow motion deep breathing version where i would pause when needed, but always keep filling my lungs to the top. Over and over and over. That is all i would do, fill up with air and relax. And i got big movement in my energy in about 30 minutes time…

Then i had a manifestation i did not expect, from feeling so tired and depressed, well, that began to shift bigtime as the oxygen filled my brain and bloodstream and clarity of thoughts began to wake. And the first thing i alert to was what an insane situation my body is in! I became vocal and moaned in pain, a lot, i let it out, i was not happy, but then i was amused and laughed big belly laughs, but i got really sad and cried out at my situation, continuing the deep breaths i soon was laughing again and moving my arms in stretching positions. I pushed my stretches out to my fingertips and breathed deeply. I was moving my arms and legs into contortions that strained my muscles. And my thoughts of working on some art ideas took off.

My body was heating up from so much vital oxygen, i became much more interested in living, and flowed, I got excited about life, i wanted to write down some ideas, i had to get out of bed! and now i knew i wanted to attempt a cold shower.

I started it off hot water and enjoyed a soothing heat, but my mind was set and soon i just wildly reached and turned the hot water completely off waiting for JUST what happened next, the power of the freezing cold which is miles far outside my ‘comfort zone…. YIKES. I live in the oregon mountains, and this water is freezing effin’ cold, and lord it stung and burned, and i wanted to run, but the long session of deep breathing had my skin so oxygen rich that my reaction other than the first funny hollers turned into solid intention of directing that freezing water onto the affected areas of my body and visualizing the healing happening with explosions of light. I began to really get into it and guide the cold water spray like a laser. I surely went longer in the cold shower that first morning than ever before, maybe 45 seconds. I have since done a cold shower everyday the last two weeks since and know for certain this shocking waking up of my immune system if for certain the answer to turning this cancer situation on it’s head.

My new breathing technique that i practice most of the day goes as this.

—No time limit, I do it all day when i remember to. Deep breath full up to the top, then a relaxing exhale, not blowing it all out, and then pausing until ready for another breath. No shallow breathing. Either a full inhale, a relaxing exhale, or a pause. Take it easy, be gentle.

That is it.

This exercise replaces the shallow sipping breathing we all do, the deep breaths bring a boatload of oxygen, and the pause lets the overflow of oxygen dissipate until you are ready for more air.

Works great, i am now able to do this method for hours without the use of shallow breathing. With each deep breath i just feel the oxygen rushing in my blood down to my tingling extremities, my feet and hands glow with tingles letting me know it is working.

My appetite is tremendous, big salads, clean veggies, rice, bit of salmon, lots of good greens. A gallon of distilled water a day. Almonds, pumpkin seeds, small pieces of an orange, apple, and a grapefruit, prunes, asparagus, green peas, butter beans, on and on.

but no sugar, no pasta, no coffee, no bread, no packaged crap. Only clean food. My skin is hydrated and clear, i actually look healthy people tell me.

Now i have found a massage therapist to do home visits and help me work out my poor numb arm and sciatica hip and leg. Moving the tissue will regenerate the nerves and flush out the toxins.

If you can donate to my health ascension and my massage therapy i surely appreciate that, throw me 20 bucks, adds up and keeps my lights on. Send to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland, OR 97520 or donate PayPal at artcat@fastmail.com, (friends and family option) And please buy my art books at DDees.com as all money goes only to me, this is the only place you can purchase my highly collectible volumes of activist art, no where else. Your support helps keep me on this physical realm like never before, and i want to stick around and see what happens next.

To sum it up? Getting better all the time! Zero doubt that this is the right track for full recovery. Just fantastic.

dees

quote:

date: Apr 8, 2020, 2:52 AM
subject: Dees /// HEALTH Update March 7, 2020 2

UPDATE - March 7, 2020

howdy,

Yep, still alive, that is the update.

Springtime exploding in southern Oregon today, beautiful blue skies, the colors of blooming fruit trees, feeling optimistic, invigorated, and focused in the battle of my life after being diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma cancer in my liver, lungs, spleen, and inside the spine vertebrae.

Now, a month after release from hospital tests, MRIs, cat scans, and exams by cancer oncologists, I have had to make a nerve rattling mind numbing decision about doing the unthinkable, taking radiation treatment. The pain from the spine lesions is paralyzing my leg. Just a minor problem, now i can’t really walk without severe pain and a crutch.

While my alternative choices of treatment are working nicely, with evidence being the lesions are shrinking the last weeks, this week the underarm lump that was dwindling made a big come back and increased in size, as did an under skin nodule doubled in size and inflammation. Could just be a healing reaction.

But my main concern now is the spine.

Radiation doctor is saying to target them with low doses of radioactive blasts ten times in ten days and see how much the frisky tumor buggers enjoy that bath of poison?

Cut to the chase.

Today went in for the second treatment. As i can barely can drag around my painfully stiff numb right leg, i got a medical ride to the hospital and was met at the entrance with a wheelchair and a super sweet staff of nurses and specialists to usher me up to the room James Bond weaponry would have nodded approval at.

This contraption, the radiation machine does all the work, you lay on a slab while it revolves around shooting invisible particle beams of electra pro sub photon radiation particles, or whatever. I was wheeled in, carefully arranged on the slab and in minutes i was all alone in the room with this machine revolving around me flashing, twisting through the programs, delivering invisible radiation daggers, as red laser lights seemed to stare at me from different angles, reminds me of Hal in 2001 space odyssey movie, Then I flashed the thought of the book cover of Ty Bollingers huge best seller - Cancer - Think outside the Box. , which i designed the cover art showing the radiation machine baking the victimized patient with graphic yellow green beams of radioactivity.

And here i am in the same scary depiction.

The first day i had no side effects, but as the therapy builds, today i had a pretty hard fatigue and some nausea. But, i am so hoping this relief of pressure on the spine will give me my mobility back, take this ‘one step at a time’.

Here is the regimen

1. Deep breathing - Wim Hof Method - 200 deep breaths
2. Cold showers - Gradual hot to cold
3. Rife Frequency - GB4000 generator + amp
4. Essiac tea
5. Cannabis oil
6. Ozone treated water
7. Hydrogen peroxide
8. Iodine
9. Turkey Tail mushroom extract
10. Allicin-C
11. Carnivora
12. B-17
13. Vitamin C
14. Fenbendazole (dog dewormer)
15. Micro Algae
16. Curcumin Tumeric
17. Baking Soda and Lemon
18. Paw Paw
19. Colostrum
20. Diatomaceous Earth
21. Black seed oil
22. Apricot seeds

If you can donate to my health ascension i surely appreciate that, throw me 20 bucks, adds up and having a tough time here as you see. Send to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland, OR 97520 or donate PayPal at artcat@fastmail.com, (friends and family option) And please buy my art books at DDees.com as all money goes only to me, this is the only place you can purchase my highly collectible volumes of activist art, no where else. Your support helps keep me focused on getting well, and in good humor.

thank you thank you
love you
dees

quote:

date: Apr 21, 2020, 5:45 PM
subject: UPDATE - Cancer the crab - april 21, 2020 2

April 21, 2020
UPDATE
Last Friday i completed ten days of radiation treatments where they accurately focus toxic radiation beams into the two gnarly cancerous tumors growing right inside my spinal vertebrae! Here is a nice picture of my our machine friend caressing me gently.
Also attached, you see in the MRI scan is pushing on my nerve spinal cord and causing me very painful sciatica disorder, now i cannot even put enough weight on my right leg to stand very well. The balance it takes me of keeping a numb and tingling painful leg underneath me and not falling over all day is quite a feat of concentration. The pain level is high, it is very slow going using a crutch for support and trying to get through my day. The doctor said that the radiation treatments i took will continue to work for the next the 30 days killing the lesions in my spine, and there is a 50/50 chance i will be relieved from this pain and recover from these tumors. BUT, I say it is 100 per cent chance.
and NEXT monday i am scheduled for a spinal epidural, where they insert long needle into my spine nerves somehow injecting ‘cortisone’ and make it so i can walk again. My friend said it is the only way she can walk is that that done every 3 months. So i have high hopes it will work for me too.
The other many stage 4 melanoma lesions that have grown on my liver, spleen and lungs are far less potent now after my 6 weeks of alternative treatments, with the main one on my back now only a fraction the size and is no more inflamed. Also there a number of cysts or nodules under my skin that sometimes appear and then wither and disappear, so i do have a visual way to monitor the condition as it mutates. And will be getting another MRI scan to see what effects all this alternative treatment is having.
Now i have a request in with my cancer doctor for a new Thai therapeutic massage therapy approval so i can start up regular massages to assist the healing process, and i am so looking forward to this. This week!

How does it feel to have stage 4 cancer? Like being physically trapped in a hurting maze. Woke up around 6 this morning hurting darn bad, trembly skin sensation, cold feeling internally, cant go back to sleep and ached too much to get out of bed, so only thing i can really do is start the deep breaths slowly trying to get blood flow to my brain and half paralyzed leg, pulling in the air up to the fully inhaled lungs, then releasing to relaxed, 30 reps, once the tingling in hands and feet start up I focus that air flow with more breaths, knowing i am circulating and tingling, vibrating really good, then i max that out best i can with another hour of breathing and pausing. My attention is on my breathing, a meditation to clear the mind and allow a manifestation of emotion to come through. I keep my eyes closed mostly, but as thoughts of new ideas spring up i listen for inspired thoughts. I see that light is just now shining on the tree out my window and new leaves of springtime are sprouting bigger today. Love the colors.
Then i speed up the circular breaths with a lot less pauses until i can increase to 30 faster breathes in about 5 minutes, and then hold my breath for 1 to 2 minutes, then 30 more deep breaths and i repeat until my mind starts to wake up. I continue until i get a ‘result’, sometimes it is intense, with a laugh, or a cry, or thoughts spring up with ideas and motivation to get out of bed.
Today it took a couple hours, dragging myself up, very groggy, all from taking too much cannabis oil night before.
So, we have good news and bad news, but it is all good news to me. And what is great news are the wonderful books and cards and gifts you are sending me. Thank you Stephen Youse! that book by Dr. Coldwell about the “The only answer to Cancer’ is very inspiring, and i read it everyday in the ride to the hospital for my radiation treatments last 2 weeks. And thank you to the prayer groups who describe how they mention me and think of me. I just spring into tears when i read such sweet words you all write to me, and you send me a twenty and helps me survive all this, and sometimes it is way more than a few dollars, and i just have to stop and weep when i open my wonderful mail. I realize my friends really do care for me, as i feel very alone facing such a painful new daily life. Not looking for any sympathy, you know that, i only try to keep my attention on how to fix this broken health and will be so enthusiastic about being Strong, HEALTHY, and Happy from now on, and on.
Thank you for listening, and yes i do accept support now that i am not working, sure helps with my massage therapy bill, insurance does not cover it, i don’t think, let me find out. But if you could send 20 dollars would be so used for good purposes, you can PayPal at artcat@fastmail.com (do the friends and family option) OR cash or check to David Dees, PO BOX 3292, Ashland, OR 97520 works too.

Thank you thank you, and i have some super interesting updates on my new wildest dream of an idea i want to bring to life, Southern Oregon’s Bunny Rescue Ranch coming next, stay tuned for that.
dees

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Cnidaria posted:

this but it's biden and trump

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

There truly will never be another David Dees.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

garrisson's one-shoe gimmick woulda been really great there

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

drat why couldn't have hilary died instead :rip: to a real one

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

dees not a flat-earther

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

poisoned by a perverted government

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
what the gently caress did the rona get his rear end??

rip to a real one, finally succumbed to nwo Killary mind rays

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Another flawless assassination by Crooked Hillary, the Agent 47 of politics!

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Does anyone have any of the Holocaust denial ones? It's sad he died in such a painful way but he was a piece of poo poo.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Lammasu posted:

Does anyone have any of the Holocaust denial ones? It's sad he died in such a painful way but he was a piece of poo poo.

There's one on his site that's a prison for rapists, murderers, and people who asked for proof of holocaust death numbers

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he was truly a man of contrasts, producer of capital C content

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Is it wrong to be disappointed that he did the radiation treatment? He didn't even have a good rationale for it, except maybe the doctors and nurses were nice. He had enough faith or enough spite to put himself through all that bizarre painful ritual of alternative healing and Source whatever, just to give himself up to the authority of modern science when it was already too late. I dunno, it's just something sad about the human condition, maybe.

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

there's a weird symmetry to him and steve jobs with that

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

sleeptalker posted:

Is it wrong to be disappointed that he did the radiation treatment? He didn't even have a good rationale for it, except maybe the doctors and nurses were nice. He had enough faith or enough spite to put himself through all that bizarre painful ritual of alternative healing and Source whatever, just to give himself up to the authority of modern science when it was already too late. I dunno, it's just something sad about the human condition, maybe.

It's a lot like when JEB! took off his glasses at the end of his campaign

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
desperate times, desperate measures, etc. the radiation doesn't really surprise me though. I don't think it'd be that hard to convince someone that thinks radiation is this super dangerous and deadly thing and go "yeah, that's the point. we're gonna kill your tumor with it". it would have been a lot more surprising if he went for a chemo regimen

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
aw gently caress

shine on in hell, you crazy anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Gunshow Poophole posted:

what the gently caress did the rona get his rear end??

rip to a real one, finally succumbed to nwo Killary mind rays

Nah, at the end, he sounds like more cancer than man, he tried to beat it using breathing, clean food and black salve, which is pretty much sodium chloride which burns your skin off, (https://player.fm/series/behind-the-bastards/the-people-who-turned-burning-your-face-off-into-a-healthcare-fad) but he also tried standard chemo and immunotherapy.

Like a lot of things he does, he’s really scattershot, but gets deep into every crazy fad.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i can't believe he died just as he was being vindicated across the board.. rip

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

but he also tried standard chemo and immunotherapy.

probably too late and Steve Jobs'd himself, since his blog mentioned an ongoing health crisis back in February and in his announcement post he said when presented with options said "gently caress NAH, I'LL FIND A REAL CURE" to the doctors siiiigh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol this one if my favorite

Lobsterhead
Nov 1, 2010

La
La la la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la
La...

Dees posted:

Thank you thank you, and i have some super interesting updates on my new wildest dream of an idea i want to bring to life, Southern Oregon’s Bunny Rescue Ranch coming next, stay tuned for that.

That's pretty sad. Dees' pathological paranoia ended up killing him, assuming his cancer was treatable if he got actual medical help for it ASAP.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

MightyBigMinus posted:

here i'll re-paste

this just makes me sad

rest in peace buddy

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

my fave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009