Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
And boy do I feel dumb! I was pronouncing it dad this whole time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stonklol:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
No worries my dad is okay, this is just a funny joke about a close relative dying. Please post any funny jokes about your loved ones perishing.

nut

wearing a lampshade

Lmao

Goons Are Gifts

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My inner child is dead.

Long live my inner child!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Trying

You're so bad

:five:

Heather Papps

hello friend

now that one's cornier than aunt gemmas festival winnin' bread!
/
:dadjoke:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

that’s how I met your murder

Trying

"Pull my finger!"

*expires*

google THIS

I hope you called him an ambulance.

Trying

google THIS posted:

I hope you called him an ambulance.

I respected his commitment to the bit and said "You're an ambulance." Its what he would've wanted.

cda

by Hand Knit

nut posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

nut posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
So, what's the deal with loved ones perishing, am I right? It's like, oh baby, I love you so much, you're the light of my life, how could I go on without y--...*makes farting noise*... You're dead now? [waits for laughter] You're deceased? *increasingly British voice* you're an ex-person? you've gone to join the choir invisible? [waits again for laughter] Monty Python. That's a Monty Python bit in case you didn't know. *the camera pulls back to show that I'm standing in a graveyard in front of a mausoleum with the words "I AM LOST WITHOUT YOU" carved on its walls.*

Areola Grande

cda posted:

So, what's the deal with loved ones perishing, am I right? It's like, oh baby, I love you so much, you're the light of my life, how could I go on without y--...*makes farting noise*... You're dead now? [waits for laughter] You're deceased? *increasingly British voice* you're an ex-person? you've gone to join the choir invisible? [waits again for laughter] Monty Python. That's a Monty Python bit in case you didn't know. *the camera pulls back to show that I'm standing in a graveyard in front of a mausoleum with the words "I AM LOST WITHOUT YOU" carved on its walls.*

loving :jerry:'d

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cda posted:

:five:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Your father, he was my dad, who was dead. I hate your father. Please our father, banned from forums forever, cast into BYOB heck where his weed is denied to him. Pronounced RIP, Rancid Intestinal Polyp.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

:goofy: esplain

Ass-penny

This was a good joke, I laughed.

Khanstant
im reading a lot of things in the OP and following posts that are making me laugh IRL but i'll never tell ...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The shared father was a bastard, regularly he would place leeks in our hands and claim they were sufficient and equal to body safe silicone dildos, as we all know, leeks are highly porous and thus can store filth within them not easily washed out. Father we said, how dare you, sons/daughters/you all he said, I was trying to teach you a listen about potentially avoiding toxemia but unfortunately it is a lesson that must be taught through harsh measures. But father we said, but father we said again and it turned out we forgot what was going on because the weedsmoke within the room had finally reached above our noses and placed us in a euphoric stupor.

May God drat our father to an eternity of smelling 80s printer ink.

----------------

Areola Grande

thanks for clearing that up :bigwhat:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

teaching my students the importance of distinguishing btween homophones by lighting my aunt on fire with a giant magnifying glass

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

prepuce repurposed posted:

thanks for clearing that up :bigwhat:

Friend... I see good things in your future.

----------------

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

teaching my students the importance of distinguishing btween homophones by lighting my aunt on fire with a giant magnifying glass

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

knock knock

who's there?

child protective services. open up

child protective services open up who?

this isn't a joke kid. we've been trying to get ahold of your parents for months. the gig is up

Tomfoolery

A man walked into a bar and fell down cracking his skull open and then he died

Is that a hammer in your pocket, or is that a malignant tumor and you are about to die

Your mom is so fat, that she suffered a heart attack and died

What's the difference between your dad and a dog? There are no dogs buried at arlington national cemetery

Thank you guys, I'll be here all week. I am sitting shiva for seven days and seven nights.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

nut posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

oh but seriously I posted:

"Pull my finger!"

*expires*

Ass-penny

Your mom is so fat it took me two buses and a train to get on her good side.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

cda posted:

:vince:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My momma didn't raise no dummy!

My DADDY did!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
This is like Roald Dahl.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I still remember the last thign my grampa said before he kicked the bucket

"Hey, how far do you think I can kick this bucket?"

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

owlhawk911

Doctor Dogballs posted:

google THIS

Doctor Dogballs posted:

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

Doctor Dogballs posted: