Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

cda posted:

So, what's the deal with loved ones perishing, am I right? It's like, oh baby, I love you so much, you're the light of my life, how could I go on without y--...*makes farting noise*... You're dead now? [waits for laughter] You're deceased? *increasingly British voice* you're an ex-person? you've gone to join the choir invisible? [waits again for laughter] Monty Python. That's a Monty Python bit in case you didn't know. *the camera pulls back to show that I'm standing in a graveyard in front of a mausoleum with the words "I AM LOST WITHOUT YOU" carved on its walls.*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stooge

Your mom serving food at the dinner table: I'm sorry kids, your dad didn't make it.

cda

by Hand Knit

Stooge posted:

Your mom serving food at the dinner table: I'm sorry kids, your dad didn't make it.

Finger Prince

Man pronounced dead in hospital.

Congratulations! It's a boy!

nut

Finger Prince posted:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i now pronounce you dead and wife. you may kiss the corpse

nut

...anyways, it was a crazy trip to south africa

google THIS

Necromancer: I have summoned you from the great beyond to serve me! I am your master!

Reanimated corpse: Hi Your Master, I'm dead.

Stooge

google THIS posted:

Necromancer: I have summoned you from the great beyond to serve me! I am your master!

more falafel please

forums poster

google THIS posted:

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

biosterous

google THIS posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

wearing a lampshade

google THIS posted:

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Escape From Noise

Ash vs. the Dadites

Slumpy
*bald comic character from the onion looking at the audience* "Mother she wrote"

slumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Finger Prince posted:

Gender reveal party for 7,000 year old man found in bog kills 20