Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Your father, he was my dad, who was dead. I hate your father. Please our father, banned from forums forever, cast into BYOB heck where his weed is denied to him. Pronounced RIP, Rancid Intestinal Polyp.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The shared father was a bastard, regularly he would place leeks in our hands and claim they were sufficient and equal to body safe silicone dildos, as we all know, leeks are highly porous and thus can store filth within them not easily washed out. Father we said, how dare you, sons/daughters/you all he said, I was trying to teach you a listen about potentially avoiding toxemia but unfortunately it is a lesson that must be taught through harsh measures. But father we said, but father we said again and it turned out we forgot what was going on because the weedsmoke within the room had finally reached above our noses and placed us in a euphoric stupor.

May God drat our father to an eternity of smelling 80s printer ink.

----------------

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

prepuce repurposed posted:

thanks for clearing that up :bigwhat:

Friend... I see good things in your future.

----------------