Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Koishi Komeiji posted:

New Biden ad just dropped!!! :getin:

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1278395370909962241

The part where it goes castro chavez maduro trump I was like :rock:

that ad is awesome! trump using police on protestors in exactly what maduro has done. biden would never let police do the same under his watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCbd5WKFCJ4
I know how you feel interpreter lady sometimes Biden's words are just so powerful and coherent that you just FREEZE UP WITH EXCITEMENT!!! YEAH!!!! :w00t:

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
Joe! Joe! Joe!

Joe's raring and ready to hit Trump with the ol' one-two!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Radirot posted:

that ad is awesome! trump using police on protestors in exactly what maduro has done. biden would never let police do the same under his watch.

I wonder how the national guard trump sent to crack down on BLM compared to the national guard obama sent for nodapl

Ruzihm has issued a correction as of 15:58 on Jul 7, 2020

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ruzihm posted:

I wonder how the national guard trump sent to crack down on BLM compared to the national guard obama sent for nodapl

remember obama calling protestors thugs? no one does.

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

H5N1 has issued a correction as of 01:30 on Aug 13, 2020

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
Joe Biden(tm) has a unique formula that leaves voters looking vibrant and beautiful. That's the secret of Biden!

DRIECTIONS: Wet hair, lather and vote thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I saw the first biden yard sign I have ever seen today

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
I'm afraid I have bad news. It's worse than we thought--you only have three months to live.

Th-three? And you're sure? Not four?

No. I'm sorry, I know how hard this must be to hear.

Well, yes. I-I mean, I was hoping I'd make it to November...for...well, y'know....so I could, uh, vote for Joseph R. Biden.

Jeb!
Feb 3, 2016

My dad is the greatest man I've ever known and if you don't think so we can step outside.
Folks, I haven't been this fired up about something since I was trapped in my hoodie or when my Apple Watch started ringing, baby. Please clap.

If that young Cuban boy hadn't tricked me at that outrageous bubble-party back in '94, I'd still have the Sword of Chiang, and I'd give to my friend, Joe! (the exclamation point connotes endorsement)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Koishi Komeiji posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCbd5WKFCJ4
I know how you feel interpreter lady sometimes Biden's words are just so powerful and coherent that you just FREEZE UP WITH EXCITEMENT!!! YEAH!!!! :w00t:

lol

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I am so freaking pumped for Joe! that I can barely stay awake!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Biden campaign!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I am pro Joe because during the next inevitable, easily preventable calamity that further ravages our piss trough of a country, his party affiliation will increase the likelihood of some weird lookin' people with dumb lookin' flags attempting to drive their armor plated riding mowers through the White House fence & just gettin'... mowed down by terrifyingly placid men in black suits, and witnessing spectacles such as this are one of the last true nourishing forms of pleasure left to me.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
It happened again. This time it was a bad one.

I was grilling; wearing track pants during this one, in full view of the whole gang--a beer in one hand, tongs in the other. There was no hiding it.

I heard the conversation teasing towards politics. You get a sixth sense about it after a while. Oh god, no, not now. Please, not now! I begged inwardly.

"So what do you guys think about Biden," someone said. And that was it.

My erection was instantaneous. Everyone saw. I can't go out now without someone yelling "Biden!" forcing me to scurry back home, whilst my trembling hands cover my crotch. November 3 can't come soon enough, for it is only then that this horrible affliction shall be removed.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
No more malarkey!!! :holy:

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
Sir, have you heard of a man named Joe Biden? He's running for President of these fine United States of America! Vote Joe!

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Koishi Komeiji posted:

New Biden ad just dropped!!! :getin:

https://twitter.com/aishaismad/status/1278395370909962241

The part where it goes castro chavez maduro trump I was like :rock:

Is this your guys first election? poo poo like this always gets played in Florida.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Chuka Umana posted:

Is this your guys first election? poo poo like this always gets played in Florida.

Doesn't sound like you're very excited about the Joe Biden campaign, friend!

Punzilupo
Jul 2, 2004

Jewel Repetition posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about this policy proposal!

quote:

We should prioritize support for mission-driven lenders in low-income communities by doubling the State Small Business Credit Initiative. We should expand the New Markets Tax Credit Program to funnel billions in investments into communities that need it. And the Small Business Administration should expand its programs that are most effective at helping launch black-owned businesses.

I've found the perfect running mate! I know he's supposed to pick a woman of color but people who think that clearly need more UPDOG

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Punzilupo posted:

I've found the perfect running mate! I know he's supposed to pick a woman of color but people who think that clearly need more UPDOG

knowing Biden he could probably just wander into the VP office and start acting as VP without anyone knowing

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

I'm sick of this! I'm sick of being ashamed about my Biden Boner! I'm not going to hide anymore!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

AARP LARPer posted:

It happened again. This time it was a bad one.

I was grilling; wearing track pants during this one, in full view of the whole gang--a beer in one hand, tongs in the other. There was no hiding it.

I heard the conversation teasing towards politics. You get a sixth sense about it after a while. Oh god, no, not now. Please, not now! I begged inwardly.

"So what do you guys think about Biden," someone said. And that was it.

My erection was instantaneous. Everyone saw. I can't go out now without someone yelling "Biden!" forcing me to scurry back home, whilst my trembling hands cover my crotch. November 3 can't come soon enough, for it is only then that this horrible affliction shall be removed.

*standing* in prod solidarity w you

iustorum_anime
Apr 4, 2016

https://twitter.com/nktpnd/status/1282429310696140801

:getin:

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finally! I’m so excited for the mountains of child blood that will be harvested by Joe Biden’s administration!

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
Listen...last year, if you had told me I was gonna feel this way about the democratic nominee, I would have said: "No way."

But here we are and I'm feeling it -- I mean really feeling it: which is not all that much, to be honest. Sort of a malaise, maybe? Definitely not a comfortable sensation, to be sure!

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

AARP LARPer posted:

Listen...last year, if you had told me I was gonna feel this way about the democratic nominee, I would have said: "No way."

But here we are and I'm feeling it -- I mean really feeling it: which is not all that much, to be honest. Sort of a malaise, maybe? Definitely not a comfortable sensation, to be sure!

See that's what's so great about the Biden campaign! Everyone can #SettleforBiden!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the biden fever has progressed into the biden organ failure! so excited rn.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

H5N1 posted:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Renaissance Spam posted:

#SettleforBiden!

He'll have to do, for now! :)

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
Ah poo poo, Cali just shut tattoo parlors down again and my Biden ink is only half done!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
I'm dressin up as Cornpop this Halloween!!!!!!!!! :spooky:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I don't know who needs to hear this, but as a lifelong delawarean, Joe Biden is a useless piece of poo poo dixiecrat. He is the phyllactery of Strom thurmond. Trump would be better because all he cares about is paying himself federal money and getting huge ratings. Biden will make segregation great again and force health insurance individual mandates after stripping out all subsidies.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

i think it's time i exit the sphere of denial i've lived in for so long. i need to become the true me. it's time to embrace, and accept. mom, dad, thread, you need to know something about me.

*deep breath*

i'm a joemosexual

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Asproigerosis posted:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but as a lifelong delawarean, Joe Biden is a useless piece of poo poo dixiecrat. He is the phyllactery of Strom thurmond. Trump would be better because all he cares about is paying himself federal money and getting huge ratings. Biden will make segregation great again and force health insurance individual mandates after stripping out all subsidies.

so what i'm taking from this is that you are excited about the biden campaign? i am too!

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Is it possible for Joe Biden to run for Senate and President at the same time? Is the SCOTUS out of the question or not?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I haven't felt this excited about a democratic presidential nominee since I voted for Nader

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asproigerosis posted:

Wow! You must be so excited for Joe Biden!