Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VideoKid posted:

Stole this from the David Dees thread:

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Young voters across America are shooting each other in the legs to show their enthusiastic support for Joe Biden!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Biden is bringing together Americans from all across the political spectrum!

https://twitter.com/randydethrow/status/1275361392653197315?s=21

I’m so excited to see Joe Biden secure a future for America’s children!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol it’s absolutely bullshit

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Joe Biden said he's going to cure cancer! No, I haven't seen his medical PhD, why do you ask?!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Punzilupo posted:

I've found the perfect running mate! I know he's supposed to pick a woman of color but people who think that clearly need more UPDOG

knowing Biden he could probably just wander into the VP office and start acting as VP without anyone knowing

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finally! I’m so excited for the mountains of child blood that will be harvested by Joe Biden’s administration!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't know who needs to hear this, but as a lifelong delawarean, Joe Biden is a useless piece of poo poo dixiecrat. He is the phyllactery of Strom thurmond. Trump would be better because all he cares about is paying himself federal money and getting huge ratings. Biden will make segregation great again and force health insurance individual mandates after stripping out all subsidies.

Wow! You must be so excited for Joe Biden!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jeb Biden?! wha? How can that be?!?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

hey remember that time Biden was VP when the executive branch declared it would be "looking forward, not backward" when it came to the dozens if not hundreds of war criminals, torturers, rapists, and mass murders of the Bush administration

I sure don't, because I'm so excited for the Biden campaign!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
personally, I can’t wait for Joe Biden to become President and start launching political prisoners into the sun via a comically oversized slingshot!

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ash1138 posted:

jeff gerstmann 2020

launch them into the sun

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m so pumped to vote tactically for Joe Biden!