Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
pretty excited myself - when is he going to start running for pres? I bet he has a real great campaign lined up for when the primaries start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

I forgot who joe Biden was but I saw this thread and got excited all over again

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

our two parties are fascists and radical fascists

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

I think he’s going to bring a lot of energy and important issues to the campaign trail. I can’t wait for him to launch his campaign so I can learn more!

Does anyone know of a rumored date when he will announce he’s running for the nomination?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Spinz posted:

Quick question
Is this entire subform that against voting for the lesser of two evils or did slap fights or fyad just make the thread impossible?

Spinz posted:

If you think the pandemic that the US is currently experiencing would be handled the same way you're so dumb there's no point in even posting. You ignorant child.
The pandemic is the long run, long enough to matter for a lot of us

lmfao

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the Harris campaign!

lmao at how bad biden's rating was considering how popular obama was going into his first term.

but, of course, the depravity of dick cheney love really dominates this image

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

The Voice of Labor posted:

how many debold machines did cheney have to have altered to get a 40% favorability?

old man with a lesbian daughter who wants to kill brown people? he'd have been a democrat if he got into politics later

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Freedom Trails posted:

while SF Mayor, Newsom had a longtime right-hand man and good friend in his office as his #2. That guy instituted a successful “care, not cash” program, etc.

Newsome got coked up and hosed his good friend’s wife while Mayor. Months later, his “good friend” finds out and Newsom does the ol’ “my bad!” and checks himself into rehab. gently caress that guy

breathless nyt op-ed: newsom's campaign has done so much for alcoholics all over the country

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Pryor on Fire posted:

it appears they have found the only person on earth more fake than hillary

https://twitter.com/mattdizwhitlock/status/1447667993618620420

what is she talking about? she’s promising the kids with some tech they’ll be able to see individual craters on the moon with the naked eye?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Freedom Trails posted:

i was hired to replace a dude and he left behind one of those daily calendar pads with a quote or something for each day. one day I tore the previous days’ off to reveal a message he had written to himself: MY BIRTHDAY!!!

i felt incredibly depressed in that moment.

if it makes you feel better its probably bc he was bored as poo poo and avoiding work and decided to do that

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

i watched every one of those terrible debates and i don't remember harris doing an "excuse me mr man i'm speaking, stop talking over me" thing, even though every woman candidate was obviously going to be looking for any opportunity to do it.

was it during the debate with pence? i either missed that one or was way too high/drunk because i dont remember it at all

she did it with pence a couple times - but it was done in a way that it was workshopped to make a certain clinton-brained person go yaas queen

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

that's what i expected. that she goes in there with a plan to take offense at being spoken over but since harris is more stiff and robotic than even hillary was it doesn't work. they probably had the mugs and t-shirts printed and ready to go before the debate so they could launch them the same night like they did with the "that girl was me" merch

come to think of it i believe they did have some merch for sale right after with that debate, lol.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

how did kamala poll in the single digits, its a mystery

Biden was polling at 1% when he dropped in 2008. legacy of loser vps

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

#ItWasHerWar

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

lol they left out the best part

pollster: do you want Biden to run?
me: gently caress no
pollster: if Biden doesn’t run then Kamala will run.
me: go Brandon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Platystemon posted:

Dude pulled a McCain.

you’re thinking of beau.

but god willing