Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I think there was monkey dick in the beach but I assume that was intentional to convey the gritty realism waiting for the dumb tourist kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Obeah posted:

Never forget the George Lucas' idea for a dreaded Imperial Child Protective Services.

:staredog:

Goddamn that man is a pedo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Big Beef City posted:

Yeah he seems at least decent if not perfectly fine for the roles he's in.
But his whole "No gently caress YOU" attitude about seemingly everything, when it's like, dude you're Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and the Bladerunner guy and poo poo, people are gonna nerd out about that, it's gonna happen, guy, c'mon. It does have to get tiresome, but pretty sure the giant never ending piles of money coming in don't hurt you.

*meets star wars nerd*

Harrison ford did nothing wrong

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Colonel Cancer posted:

:staredog:

Goddamn that man is a pedo

The prequel saga should really just have been Spotlight, but in the Star Wars universe

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Obeah posted:

Never forget the George Lucas' idea for a dreaded Imperial Child Protective Services.

Entrapped by insidious sexy teen cops.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
"You-you-you have these cops, you see. They look like teens and they... well it's a trick. They're trying to tempt honest people, like... like movie directors, into committing... well something untoward, let's put it that way."

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Are Ewoks underage Wookies and that's why their names are similar?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
Pretty much everything is horrible if you dig deep enough

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
One of you loving dildos knows the answer to my question.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This is pretty good post/avatar combo

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Ewok

Wookie

But most of all, e' awoke

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Obeah posted:

completely had me for the whole time :golfclap:

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Isnt The Last Crusade the one where Indy meets his ACTUAL son!? Or is that a different movie?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Vietnamwees posted:

Isnt The Last Crusade the one where Indy meets his ACTUAL son!? Or is that a different movie?

You're thinking of Crystal Skull.

Last Crusade is where he re-unites with his estranged father.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

One of you loving dildos knows the answer to my question.

quote:

As a manner of recompense for saving Endor, some Ewoks agreed to travel offworld to help Rebel veterans recuperate, working with Doctor Arsad as "therapy Ewoks." Therapy Ewoks were offered to those who had suffered the horrors of war, such as witnessing tragedy, and needed help with their recovery.
Could a wookie do that? No.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So an Ewok is a Wookie turned inside-out?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
How did the Ewoks provide therapy?

Oh, it was a sex thing wasn't it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

e: ^^^ please see below.

So an Ewok is a Wookie turned inside-out?

you know that gif of the baby wookie saying "suck my cock"?

It's that, but every ewok saying 'jub jub' was actually screaming "eat my rear end" as loudly and in the most pleading, desperate way possible every time. It's all their little bodies could muster.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Obeah posted:

CPS Evil! Got it. Wait, what?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Big Beef City posted:

you know that gif of the baby wookie saying "suck my cock"?

Can't say that I do.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

They ran out of wookie costumes so they made ewoks out of them.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can't say that I do.

Consider yourself enlightened

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
This is such a Poe's thread. I can believe all of it.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Oh, okay. I never saw Solo.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Jose Oquendo posted:

You're thinking of Crystal Skull.

Last Crusade is where he re-unites with his estranged father.

His long lost eskimo dad

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Milo and POTUS posted:

His long lost eskimo dad

Crusade was the dog's name

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

christmas boots posted:

One would assume it means he got owned and did it to himself. I just don't think he really got all that owned. Agree to disagree, I guess.
he kind of acknowledged the world thinking hes crap at the only thing he ever did when he gave up cinematic control of the franchise between the prequels and the new trilogy. if not for that we mightve never known if he had been exposed to all the criticism of him
hes basically been shamed out of doing what he loves to do for sucking so bad at it. successful businesses or not the guy got slammed

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

gary oldmans diary posted:

he kind of acknowledged the world thinking hes crap at the only thing he ever did when he gave up cinematic control of the franchise between the prequels and the new trilogy. if not for that we mightve never known if he had been exposed to all the criticism of him
hes basically been shamed out of doing what he loves to do for sucking so bad at it. successful businesses or not the guy got slammed

He clearly couldn't do any worse than the current crop of people. Rian Johnson already proved that trying to take Star Wars in a different direction was pointless, and JJ's crew just plain sucks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

olives black posted:

He clearly couldn't do any worse than the current crop of people. Rian Johnson already proved that trying to take Star Wars in a different direction was pointless, and JJ's crew just plain sucks.

"A different direction" doesn't really help if its somehow and even shittier direction than the status quo.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Das Boo posted:

This is such a Poe's thread. I can believe all of it.

I was being sincere :(

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Applewhite posted:

"A different direction" doesn't really help if its somehow and even shittier direction than the status quo.

:emptyquote:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

gary oldmans diary posted:

That's fair, I suppose. Although now you've got some fans pining for the prequel era because of the new trilogy (those people are insane imo).

I can't imagine they're more than a vocal minority though.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Are you guys excited for Indy V!?

They weren't able to get Lawrence Kasdan to write it, but I'm sure you guys will be excited that they got his son! No, not the one who wrote the Jumanji sequel, the one who wrote Solo: A Star Wars Story.

He's also writing the sequel to Willow.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
In 20 years there will be people who pine for the "disney era" and earnestly think those were the best. You can already find people who thought rogue one was okay to make or even good

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
$5 says Ford’s going to crash another plane to get out of making it.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

christmas boots posted:

$5 says Ford’s going to crash another plane to get out of making it.

The dude walked away with less injuries from his last plane crash than filming the new movies, it's a smart move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Tip posted:

He's also writing the sequel to Willow.

If it's going to be based on the sequel novel they recently covered on 372 Pages We'll Never Get Back then oh boy that'll be some real batshit insanity.

It's got everything from an evil sorcerer graphically ripping out someone's nerves and circulatory system to make a blood sword to Willow cracking a kid's spine in half like loving Bane.