Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
SEX
SEX
SEX
View Results

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I will have sex with everyone posted in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've begun a plan to replace all of my towns 'brushless, automatic car washes' with 'automatic SEX'. You just drive up, put some funds in, and blam, hands free no touch full service SEX!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I was watching resident evil on my TELEVISION and I looked down and realized I had been having SEX for almost 2 and half hours straight and I was like HOLY poo poo GIRL what is you’re pussy made of???!!! :aaaaa:

It just felt so NATURAL like I could be having SEX and doing other stuff like BOWLING or EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES at the SAME TIME!!!

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 13, 2020

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ooh ice cream sandwiches and bowling sounds f

No. I must stay focused! I am the ultimate SEX finder!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

ooh ice cream sandwiches and bowling sounds f

No. I must stay focused! I am the ultimate SEX finder!

Don’t forget to have and ORGASM lol. :j:

Stooge
Aug 27, 2018

sex is a big left wing conspiracy hoax designed to trick you out of your hard earned seed

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Stooge posted:

sex is a big left wing conspiracy hoax designed to trick you out of your hard earned seed
SEX always leads to soermjacking. Beware!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Now I am become SEX, the fucker of worlds.

MSPain
Jul 14, 2006
Sorry ladies, it was either SEX or SSRIs and well let's just watch a movie or something

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

$EX is going red in the premarket, SELL SELL SELL

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mooey Cow posted:

Now I am become SEX, the fucker of worlds.

Go climb a tree hahaha! Lot.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

numberoneposter posted:

$EX is going red in the premarket, SELL SELL SELL

Pathetic, no faith, no vision. Once you buy into SEX that's a long term investment.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

Of all the jizz joints in all the towns in all the world SEX had to walk into mine

SEX was a dame and a half. Gams up to here and an attitude to match. Broad walked in like she owned the place and I wasn’t about to argue. I stole a glance out the window to catch my breath. Somebody important must have died because Old Glory was at half-mast. That makes two of us, I thought.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

doverhog posted:

Pathetic, no faith, no vision. Once you buy into SEX that's a long term investment.
$EX is a classic pump and dump your moron and we have been played

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

$EX is a classic pump and dump your moron and we have been played

Pump THROUGH the dump. :hmmyes:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Private Cumshoe posted:

I will have sex with everyone posted in this thread

Yes but will you have SEX with us

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I was watching resident evil on my TELEVISION and I looked down and realized I had been having SEX for almost 2 and half hours straight and I was like HOLY poo poo GIRL what is you’re pussy made of???!!! :aaaaa:

It just felt so NATURAL like I could be having SEX and doing other stuff like BOWLING or EATING ICE CREAM SANDWICHES at the SAME TIME!!!

I wonder why they went with "creampie" when "ice cream sandwich" was right there

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

dsf posted:

im gonna go jerk off, and then cum

The real pros can do that in reverse.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wifi Toilet posted:

The real pros can do that in reverse.

When I was a teenager one night I was rubbing one out and didn’t want to make a mess so I held my thumb over the hole when I was ready to nut. I do not recommend doing this.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I grew up in a town with a lot of “handsome” women, I realized nature doesn’t really make people that ugly and that hotties are not an exception to the norm when I grew up and moved out.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I grew up in a town with a lot of “handsome” women, I realized nature doesn’t really make people that ugly and that hotties are not an exception to the norm when I grew up and moved out.

Interesting way to say that you're attracted to hot men now as a result of your surroundings.

Baby I was born this way.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

in my 20's i dated a slightly overweight but very pretty blonde girl. when we first started dating some guy that dressed in full on skeevy fashion poo poo asked her if he could "feed her spaghetti, italian food, just keep feeding you".

the dude was tiny and he needed SEX but with food involved. somewhere in the back of my mind i really wanted to ask him how he got into the feeder fetish but i think it was just desperation to get the SEX.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

i didn't hear you DENY getting cucked by Leisure Suit Larry

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Beef City posted:

Interesting way to say that you're attracted to hot men now as a result of your surroundings.

Baby I was born this way.

Hot men are just ugly women, like everyone is a woman, they just choose to liberate some and make an other. Men think they invented themselves, no, you’re just some woman’s fancy fella. :shrug:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Find'em lick'em spread those cheeks
go to town on fifty twinks
Anus is a lean cuisine
It's buttsnax

Ooohooo buttsnax
Ooohooo buttsnax
Talkin' bout buttsnax

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

As a guy who SEX other guys, I was always told it was SUPER easy because men are horny sex monsters but then I realized I wasn't much of a man and it's been pretty tough-going since I'M THE ONE who ends up playing hard-to-sex

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

kaworu posted:

playing hard-to-sex

have you considered not doing that?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m looking for SEX baby
I’m looking for P in V
I’m looking for all the good things and the bad things
I’m looking for SEX baby