Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I could have sword the documents said I'd been assigned to secret assault force. Did I read it wrong?

Well, the performances we put on here sure are an assault on the senses. Bah ha ha ha! And as for secret...Well, you didn't know a government-run theater like this existed before, did you?

Gaaaah! I can't believe this!

... you are a great purveyor of complete bullshit, Yoneda Ikki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDavies
Mar 27, 2010

chiasaur11 posted:

Fyodor? Good taste, Maria.

Interesting that a soldier in the Russian revolution would be reading such a Christian novel, but great art is great art.

I don't think the authors put much thought into the implications of Maria's character when they decided that she had fought in the Revolution -- mostly because this is not that kind of a story. (I think the second one is the only one to get political, and that's pretty much limited to 'militarism is bad, mmkay?')