Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Any other degens gambling tonight? I'm doing fanduel again and I cant think of a single reason not to have Nunes as my MVP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

I would agree with this, but for some reason she supports (supported?) Bolsonaro.

Which is a real kick in the knackers when you just wanted to like a cool gay chick who always looks really happy to have the job she has and is also really good at it :smith:

I'm definitely not an expert on Brazilian politics or Brazil in general, but is it possible that as an openly gay woman in Brazil she doesn't feel safe not supporting him?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Rigel posted:

I'm going to go way out on a limb and say that she probably does not believe her favorite politician is saying or threatening to do what the rest of us have heard. Cage fighters are not typically known for having carefully considered and researched political opinions.

Noted scholar Joe Rogan is the most influential philosopher and ambassador of this great sport. When he is the capo of the MMA intelligentsia, it seems fair to cut Amanda Nunes some slack.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

GTO posted:

I'm going to sit down tonight for a few hours and watch the last two events - any spoiler free recommendations on fights to watch or skip?

I genuinely enjoyed the whole card. I dont recall a single trash match. If you're short on time, O'Malley Vineland is a must watch.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Give Jon Jones' victims all of his backpay.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

CommonShore posted:

They don't show any of the actual cool finishes :wtc:

Yeah, Garbrandt and O'Malley's sick rear end punches should have been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Macksy posted:

From what I've gathered by looking at fight motion youtube comments there's a full version that shows KO blows on fightpass.

Dana White, eat my rear end.