Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

The real frustrating point/dick move is that Delphi and the flare spawns but then you think something glitched out because the trigger is on the far side of those walls. Walls that you have no real reason to destroy and cross over and you feel are likely there just for decoration. The guy's spawned, spawn the chopper for him already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Ahahahaha...I did GDI 12B without knowing about the crate (despite their being a SAM site right loving there, go me) and by slamming my dick into the base. :gibs: I had sold a bunch of my poo poo to help pay for building my army (guard towers provide a fuckton of minigunners/obelisk chaff). Attacked via the north gate and made sure my Engi APC stayed up in the top of the base until I could capture as much as I could, including the power plants to shut down the obelisks.

Somehow beat it on the first try!

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

Ugh the dino missions. Westwood definitely half-assed those (as fun as they were just for a random dino/Jurrassic Park thing). The dinos have the worst AI which isn't so bad when you're fighting them because they have a fuckton of armor and do a hilarious amount of damage. But when you use them on Mission 5 it's so painful because they'll just sit there, taking damage instead of ambling towards the enemy.

It doesn't help that Triceratops and Stegosaurs have no speed. Raptors are fine as speedy glass cannons, T-Rexes are fine because they have a fuckton of HP, regen on kill and are a bit faster (they're like the Mammoth tanks of dinos) but Triceras and Stegos just suck.

Also, heh, raptor woods indeed.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010

On scg15eb what triggers the chinooks? Also I'm assuming "Prod" triggers building the tiny base in the bottom? And what do the "dely" triggers do?

I will say the engineer chinook is rather comical if you park an APC on the bridge.