Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Friends Are Evil posted:

In loving memory of POSSESSOR

POSSESSOR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

What's the movie in the gif? I have definitely never seen it!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

MacheteZombie posted:

Release the schedule cut!

It's just Blacula on loop for 24 hours book ended by a clip of that guy saying "POSSESSOR!".

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Jesus Christ.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Oh man, I'm so happy you decided to kick this one off with loving Gymkata. I love that insane trainwreck.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

If there's another one of these you should include Xanadu.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Death Bed, The Bed That Eats starts at 5:40 am. Don't miss it!

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvZ9DMwGaeo

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

feedmyleg posted:

Thanks so much for all your hard work to everyone involved. Another rousing success! Love that it gives me a chance to watch great stuff I wouldn't otherwise seek out.

Why would anyone ever seek out Gnorm the Gnome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I didn't get to see as much of the marathon as I wanted but here are some things I learned:

-Taint!
-The collapse of Yugoslavia robbed the world of what could have been an amazing film industry.
-Even robots with needles for hair can experience male pattern baldness.
-The path to ultimate happiness is being squished in a Play-Doh mold.
-Apparently some people are brave enough to eat peanuts from a vending machine in a filthy sex hotel.
-Apparently some people are eager to get topped by someone with an excessively large penis.
-Do not take the Devil's magic cane because he will make you marry his terrifying EC Comics looking daughter.
-Just because Rudy Ray Moore is rhyming and doing kung fu he is definitely not Dolemite he is a totally different guy.
-Some people are all too willing to drink refrigerated milk from a weird hick in an incredibly sinister town after getting ride a ride from a guy whose actual loving name is Gene Freak.
-Troll 2 invented Air BnB.
-There's no way Death Bed is as interesting or fun as that Patton Oswalt routine.
-Gnomes have huge gnuts.
-The LAPD definitely does not have fashion police.
-Gnomes totally want to gently caress.
-I guess if people are suddenly confronted with undeniable proof that a mythological creature exists everyone is pretty blase about it.
-Jet Jaguar was built by gay dads probably because they wanted to replace their lovely son who they are constantly putting in danger probably in the hopes that he'll die.
-At least one person who picked people for overdubbing foreign films was a complete loving sadist.
-Robots can teach themselves to get huge.
-When you have an obnoxious sound effect use it to excess.
-Smashing a guy in the face with a model plane is hilarious.
-Godzilla has a really long commute.
-Assuming something will be the next big thing is a type of hubris that almost always ends badly.
-Peen.
-gngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngngn
-I am, in fact, gay.
-IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME.