Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Hype! :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Burkion posted:

I see you have added Godzilla and Claw to the list to try and appease the fact that you have yet again failed to include Blood Freak

This will not be forgotten

I'm kind of glad, I'd rather not see graphic animal cruelty

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

I woke up two hours ago, I have pizza, I have coffee, and I have booze. Let's do this.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

Thanks so much to Fran, Lurd, and everyone else who took part and it made it possible. I somehow managed to make it through the whole thing. I very almost tapped out during Graffiti Bridge, but I'm glad I didn't as that Gnome film was just such a beautiful disaster.

Highlight of the night for me, other than Killer Condom of course, was Death Bed. I love the experience of sitting amongst a group of people, and to have everyone genuinely surprised by a movie. I'm not sure anyone was expecting Death Bed to be as artistic, expressive, and horrific as it was. It was still bad and goofy, but it also gave everyone a lot to chew on.

Debbie Does Dagon
Jul 8, 2005

CPL593H posted:

-There's no way Death Bed is as interesting or fun as that Patton Oswalt routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2XWlCwtFoQ