Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

so there i was reading the latest news about our country's justified implosion when i was smacked right across the face with this ad on the front page of the BBC

do you guys see this?!? COMBAT READY LIGHTSABERS!!!!!!! THEY FINALLY MADE THEM! LASER SWORDS ARE REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!

https://ultrasabers.com/

currently im lookin at purchasing this lil' beaut for the low price of 184$:

gently caress you principal vickers, i am too gonna be a jedi!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If they don't have purple ones they can gently caress right off purple is a great color

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Also I don't know how they're getting the kyber crystals but I bet it's exploitative

Dear Watson
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

How do they do against a watermelon. Do they have a vid of that? Or a two liter of water

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I thought it was time you had a new av so typed in random picture and this is what came up

Can I get lightsaber brassknuckles? Lightknuckles idk

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

If they don't have purple ones they can gently caress right off purple is a great color

oooo i think i know what lightsaber youre gonna be carrying on your belt in public at all times!!

beautiful. elegant. sleek. deadly.

you cant tell but im making lightsaber noises w my mouth rn

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Good, good.

EorayMel
May 29, 2015

You got the fluffy kitty kitty!

No tactical/military/hunting/ninja version with speed holes and confederate flag engraving, 1/10 piss poor imitation to BUDK

Korthal
May 26, 2011

FOURTH VIDEO REVIEW PROGRAM
▶EARN REWARDS ▶BECOME IMMORTAL

Tom Gorman
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Buglord

what if they made a lightsaber that was like, instead of a sword it was shaped like a staff. TWO lightsaber blades. a double-bladed lightsaber staff.

I know that sounds pretty wild I'm just brainstormin crazy ideas here

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bread Liar

Lol they're only slightly cheaper than the legit ones you get at Disneyland.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Fancy rear end machete imo.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

At the end of 2018, a study was published by London Metropolitan University showing that certain bacteria, normally present only in intestinal tracts or feces, were found on McDonald's self-service screens.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Lol they're only slightly cheaper than the legit ones you get at Disneyland.

Sometimes I feel like a moron for getting one of those at Star War World at Disney but it is pretty sweet.

Pawn 17
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Grimey Drawer

Don't bring a lightsaber to a blaster fight.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I thought it was time you had a new av so typed in random picture and this is what came up

Can you get it in camo? Green and brown laser swords

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

i dont remember this scene from episode 1?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Is that fat Amidala

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

Shut up and die like an aviator.

Hokey weapons and ancient religions are no match for a good blaster at your side imo

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Bread Liar

Jose Oquendo posted:

Sometimes I feel like a moron for getting one of those at Star War World at Disney but it is pretty sweet.

It does look cool... but then again its a 200 dollar wall light

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You're gonna get a puck to the head if you keep talking like this about hockey weapons

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

Ask for a test of one and then just piss on it

Unsure what else they are worth doing with?

Statutory Ape
Sep 12, 2017

it is very fuckin strange that i was about to make a similar thread, except, in the sci fi nerd forum

im an idiot and cant find it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It will guard your virginity more surely than an army of little painted plastic men

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

Muldoon

I'll put this on my shelf. achievement unlocked.

If there was ever a display or complete horrifying worthlessness as a human its crap like this.

Literally breathing is an insult to other people who use air

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

there's a nonzero chance a burglar will be weirded out enough to leave when you bust out a lightsaber. so this more practical than 90% of nerd tacticool defense products, even beating out the traditional $40 bedside katana.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

OP you can't trick me into looking at ads on the internet, I'm blocking that poo poo right now!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Saint Drogo posted:

there's a nonzero chance a burglar will be weirded out enough to leave when you bust out a lightsaber. so this more practical than 90% of nerd tacticool defense products, even beating out the traditional $40 bedside katana.

Just print a certificate proving that your hands are indeed deadly weapons, all you need is a printer

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Iím looking for a more practical lightsaber for cutting things. Yard work duty and tree maintenance, chopping firewood, cutting through steel and concrete walls and opening safes, that kind of thing

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Have you considered a light dremel

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Saint Drogo posted:

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

Pillbug

That's the only real lightsaber I've seen so far, as a saber is supposed to have a curved blade.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005
THIS CUSTOM TITLE WILL COME IN HANDY WHILE LURKING

Where the gently caress are all the brown lightsabers!?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Mooey Cow posted:

That's the only real lightsaber I've seen so far, as a saber is supposed to have a curved blade.

WHERE IS MY LIGHTSHAMSHIR DISNEY HUH

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Also I don't know how they're getting the kyber crystals but I bet it's exploitative

NO BLOOD FOR KYBER

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Colonel Cancer posted:

Is that fat Amidala

Please do not besmirch HRH Princess Amidonut

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

free hubcaps posted:

i dont remember this scene from episode 1?

Julius CSAR posted:

Hokey weapons and ancient religions are no match for a large Baja Blast at your side imo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of "meh"

free hubcaps posted:

oooo i think i know what lightsaber youre gonna be carrying on your belt in public at all times!!

beautiful. elegant. sleek. deadly.

you cant tell but im making lightsaber noises w my mouth rn

Emperor's hand?? Man, Mace Windu is gonna be pissed.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Do they have a bong one like in Jay and silent bob strike back? I would like a bong saber.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ramrod XTreme

Do u think you could put the 'Emperor's Hand' in 'The Glove of Darth Vader' for a real Star Wars 'epic win', my dudes? Haha sorry just a little 'Nerd Humor' there folks laughing out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Sorry guys, I'm just a donut.

Lol that guy got arrested for pulling a gun on a homeless guy who was panhandling.

«2 »