Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

Farts, electricity and gravity don't really make a lot of sense and I don't have the best understanding of them tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I farted out my pee hole once after surgery. There was even a couple of blood bubbles.
It was a very unnerving experience.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Farts are stored in the fiber one bar

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

farts are food ghosts

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Real Amethyst posted:

I farted out my pee hole once after surgery. There was even a couple of blood bubbles.

Was this an indication of success/failure or just an exciting new business opportunity?

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

I, too, have experienced the piss fart. :catstare:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Big Beef City posted:

Was this an indication of success/failure or just an exciting new business opportunity?
I'm honestly not sure. It's been 8 years and I still haven't come to terms with what happened.

SavageMessiah posted:

I, too, have experienced the piss fart. :catstare:

:catstare: was my exact reaction. Nobody told me it would happen. I just thought I had to pee but it was all gas and blood :cripes:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i remember the two middle lines of a fart high ku/lynrick if somebody knows the rest of the stanzas please fill em in

"He'd fart God Save the Queen
On the strength of one bean..."

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The science establishment will try to trick you with words like entrained gases and gut flora. This is a massive coverup of the fact that plants and animals have souls that slowly leave their corporeal form some time after they die and farts are the souls of your food fleeing your smelly butthole.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

zedprime posted:

The science establishment will try to trick you with words like entrained gases and gut flora. This is a massive coverup of the fact that plants and animals have souls that slowly leave their corporeal form some time after they die and farts are the souls of your food fleeing your smelly butthole.

I change my answer to this as well.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It had been six days since Timothy's last bowel movement, and six days since Christine had ended things. He had previously convinced himself that the two events were uncorrelated but now as he sat on porcelain, hoping for even the smallest of nuggets to emerge, he was no longer sure. Timothy certainly didn't feel much different since then. He went to work, ate dinner, watched tv. But there was something inside his brain telling him that he should feel different after his breakup. Was his constant constipation merely a message from his body, warning him of apathy? He had many fond memories of times with his ex. Christine was the only person he would allow to shorten his name to just Tim. And as he reminisced about his ex, he suddenly felt a small pang from within. Yes, he decided. He should feel regret.

The following nights found Timothy in the exact same position in his bathroom. Fifteen days had now passed since his breakup, and not a single recorded fecal incident. He had tried to contact Christine, but she would not answer his calls. Nor would she answer the door when he knocked. His thoughts and emotions had begun to run wild the last few days, but this he allowed, even embraced. Timothy thought was what should be happening after a trauma. He began to wonder where all his food was going. He didn't feel any heavier than he used to. The conclusion was that his processed meals were being held from him. That something was being taken from him. Timothy would just have to search for it, to want it more. He would have to just do better. Now was as good a time to start as any.

Timothy began with just one finger. It was awkward, and was not done without trepidation, but by God he would carry through. He worked in a second, a third, a fourth, then finally all five. As Timothy plunged further into his anus, he thought of Christine. Where are you, he mouthed silently. It was becoming painful, but he knew that he must know, must discover. At last, Timothy thought he felt what he had been searching for. He spread apart his fingers to make way for what was once lost. His face flushed with joy as he let it come out. He would finally be PLPPPPPPPLPPPPLPPLLLLLL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuuuuuuuuuuuuut

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
farts is the cooling system of the poop factory.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Farts are the real product of the digestive system, poo poo is just a toxic runoff

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Farts are the real product of the digestive system, poo poo is just a toxic runoff

it's an evolutionary trait that enables us to move freely in crowds/zero gravity environments

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

dee eight posted:

it's an evolutionary trait that enables us to move freely in crowds/zero gravity environments

Yuuki began to cry, her corporate mechanical angel wings no longer allowed her to fly majestically over the swarms of her enemies and through the crowds of admirers as they once did. Tears streamed from her enormous weird eyes. Gross.
Anyway Super Samurai Authuro-san rushed to help. "Yuuki! Use your evolutionary FFactory Number 2 to power your flight!" he cried Japanishly. "B-b-but the twerkers have seized the means of pooduction from me!" she said.

"Not right now they don't" came the response

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Farts come from fermented poop. Just like the fizz in beer.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

It had been six days since Timothy's last bowel movement, and six days since Christine had ended things. He had previously convinced himself that the two events were uncorrelated but now as he sat on porcelain, hoping for even the smallest of nuggets to emerge, he was no longer sure. Timothy certainly didn't feel much different since then. He went to work, ate dinner, watched tv. But there was something inside his brain telling him that he should feel different after his breakup. Was his constant constipation merely a message from his body, warning him of apathy? He had many fond memories of times with his ex. Christine was the only person he would allow to shorten his name to just Tim. And as he reminisced about his ex, he suddenly felt a small pang from within. Yes, he decided. He should feel regret.

The following nights found Timothy in the exact same position in his bathroom. Fifteen days had now passed since his breakup, and not a single recorded fecal incident. He had tried to contact Christine, but she would not answer his calls. Nor would she answer the door when he knocked. His thoughts and emotions had begun to run wild the last few days, but this he allowed, even embraced. Timothy thought was what should be happening after a trauma. He began to wonder where all his food was going. He didn't feel any heavier than he used to. The conclusion was that his processed meals were being held from him. That something was being taken from him. Timothy would just have to search for it, to want it more. He would have to just do better. Now was as good a time to start as any.

Timothy began with just one finger. It was awkward, and was not done without trepidation, but by God he would carry through. He worked in a second, a third, a fourth, then finally all five. As Timothy plunged further into his anus, he thought of Christine. Where are you, he mouthed silently. It was becoming painful, but he knew that he must know, must discover. At last, Timothy thought he felt what he had been searching for. He spread apart his fingers to make way for what was once lost. His face flushed with joy as he let it come out. He would finally be PLPPPPPPPLPPPPLPPLLLLLL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I immediately read it with this voice and bass line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-YiaWDgB4

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I immediately read it with this voice and bass line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI-YiaWDgB4

Excellent

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

withak posted:

You must have a pretty messed up beer recipe.

Zealander
Aug 3, 2006
Don't burden yourself with questions, just fart, because if you don't fart, you're dead.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I read this while trying to hold in a massive fart inside a classroom

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Lol what a bunch of idiots who never took biology. Everyone knows farts are created in the appendix and when it gets full it lets them out. This is why people without appendixes are so weird: they never fart and therefore miss much of the human experience.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

... Timothy began with just one finger. It was awkward, and was not done without trepidation, but by God he would carry through. He worked in a second, a third, a fourth, then finally all five. As Timothy plunged further into his anus, he thought of Christine. Where are you, he mouthed silently. It was becoming painful, but he knew that he must know, must discover. At last, Timothy thought he felt what he had been searching for. He spread apart his fingers to make way for what was once lost. His face flushed with joy as he let it come out. He would finally be PLPPPPPPPLPPPPLPPLLLLLL SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I've been wondering if the finger up one's own rear end method of curing constipation actually works. Who here has tried it?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

withak posted:

Bottoms up!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Uranus

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
it's true, farts are an invisible interplanetary menace, like thetans.

Also Scientology has the cure for both. Most celebs join for the fart cure but end up brainwashed along the way.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

r u ready to WALK posted:

Think of your stomach like a car engine, just less efficient. It runs on liquid fuel and exhausts large amounts of gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HejHNaNqhLw

We are actually way more efficient than car engines at extracting energy from our fuel.

Our fuel is just not nearly as dense unless your diet consists of shots of lard and oil I guess.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

ArbitraryC posted:

We are actually way more efficient than car engines at extracting energy from our fuel.

Our fuel is just not nearly as dense unless your diet consists of shots of lard and oil I guess.

Ah I see you've been to the low carb thread.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

I don't see you weighing 3000 lbs and running 25 miles at 60 miles an hour with just a gallon of Mt. Dew, pal. Check and MATE captain science.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

I don't see you weighing 3000 lbs and running 25 miles at 60 miles an hour with just a gallon of Mt. Dew, pal. Check and MATE captain science.

Your average goon will burn around 100 calories a mile walking at a brisk pace. A gallon of canola oil has 256 tablespoons in it at 130 calories per tbsp. This means you could walk around 333 miles off the energy in 1 gallon of canola oil.

If we assume each goon weighs about 200 pounds it would take 15 of them to weigh as much as that car. If you split the oil between them they’d each go about 23 miles.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ArbitraryC posted:

Your average goon will burn around 100 calories a mile walking at a brisk pace. A gallon of canola oil has 256 tablespoons in it at 130 calories per tbsp. This means you could walk around 333 miles off the energy in 1 gallon of canola oil.

If we assume each goon weighs about 200 pounds it would take 15 of them to weigh as much as that car. If you split the oil between them they’d each go about 23 miles.

Yeah?
How many tablespoons do you need to carry a printer with you you nerd?!
*Does a sick wheelie in my sports car with my bikini model girlfriend*

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

they come from sinful thoughts, OP. this is why bad people fart a lot and virtuous people don't. this is also why farting is considered rude/crude, as it signifies bad moral character. the emission is the bad thought leaving the body, and also why they are bad smelling. each fart is an opportunity to improve yourself morally and spiritually by recognizing you have become, if only briefly, a slightly better person.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
investigate jenkem OP. true jenk-heads know the deal. farts are like jenkem from yo guts

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Man who doesn't fart, is full of hot air

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

ArbitraryC posted:

If we assume each goon weighs about 200 pounds

:lol:

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

McGavin posted:

Farts are poop ghosts.

stay safe poop ghost

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Weka posted:

You must have a pretty messed up beer recipe.

The fizz in beer comes from yeast farts (true story).

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Champagne farts vs. Beer farts, which are more disgusting?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A fart is just a reverse burp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

You Are A Elf posted:

A fart is just a reverse burp.