Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Nature's Harmonic 96 hour 4 CORNER SIMULTANEOUS ROTATION DAY Cubic Creation Wisdom in One Earth Rotation debunks boring academic singularity bastards hired to destroy your ability to think opposite. You cannot comprehend Opposite Creation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

chaosbreather posted:

I find it notable how people who can’t form a cogent argument on a free matter of taste find it necessary to armchair psychoanalyse them in a dehumanising way, talking about them like they weren’t present rather than engage in a discussion in good faith about a subject where there is no objective truth. It’s pretty good trolling I suppose but you have to wonder about their childhoods.
teehee

Cubone
May 26, 2011

goons, I have something to confess

it's common knowledge that Kubrick had to change his name when he went to Hollywood because there was already a director named Cube Rick

but what many don't know is that he had a son named Cube Owen who went to work for Nintendo,

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Daikloktos posted:

Is this thread about the blood skeleton in the elevator?

tell me more about the blood skeleton in the elevator, please

Cubone
May 26, 2011

R.L. Stine posted:

kubrick's "smart babies", about babies who are smart, in fact contains many subtle references to dumb babies

Kubrick didn't direct Smart Babies, that was Stanley Kramer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The_Continental posted:

"Guess who's coming to dinner, its a smart baby" (1994)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

staberind posted:

In light of this I nominate Tarkov s...Oh.

Ok what Good films by decent directors have been made since they both ded?

Hukkle