Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

im glad an nxt tv match slipped onto this takeover poor editing once again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kross seems pretty crisp in the ring. Seems like he can go. Scarlett outside the ring being over the top rules though

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I’m just feeling :geno: so far

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Best case scenario, they want Kross to be a big deal (fairly quick) and this was set up to really put him over.
Worst case scenario, Kross is limited as gently caress and they didn't trust him to do a longer match than this.

In either case I guess they're trying to hide his weaknesses and play to his strengths?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Blaise330 posted:

He's no Lance Archer but he's got some stuff. Now if only he wasn't a living cartoon.

I agree, Karrion Kross would be way better if he murdered some young boy on his way to the ring.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

yeah, kross has something for sure. i feel like he's almost too animated? but it's better than being boring i guess

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

save_us.io

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

kross looks like a really in-shape basham brother

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I agree, Karrion Kross would be way better if he murdered some young boy on his way to the ring.

Oh no you don't, we're NOT making that entrance longer.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

Best case scenario, they want Kross to be a big deal (fairly quick) and this was set up to really put him over.
Worst case scenario, Kross is limited as gently caress and they didn't trust him to do a longer match than this.

In either case I guess they're trying to hide his weaknesses and play to his strengths?

If they're careful they could get a lot of mileage of of that

Is Ciampa about to get called up?

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I like Renee's shirt

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
No lie, if Edge vs Orton was on this show it might have a slim shot of being best match of the night.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

OMG RENEE'S SHIRT :swoon:

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Renee join Simpsons Shitposting

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I wouldn’t really call this show bad but it’s basically just a good episode on NXT tv

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Its been ok but takeovers set such a high bar.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Charlotte gonna put them both in a double figure 8 and get them both to tap out Charlotte #1 baby

the guy below gets it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Charlotte gonna put them both in a double figure 8 and get them both to tap out Charlotte #1 baby

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

I'm just here for Io

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Big Queefy posted:

I'm just here for Io

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Two of these women are dorks

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Charlotte Flair....she's a Flair" Nattie summing up the extent of the story WWE cares to tell

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

is rhea bad now

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I miss the Sky Pirates

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Is Ciampa about to get called up?

I think he straight up said in the past he had no interest in being on the main roster and would quit if they tried to make him go on the road regularly?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

No she's gone back around to good

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

I don't know if she's learned anything or grown as a person from what she did last year so...undecided.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

I think he straight up said in the past he had no interest in being on the main roster and would quit if they tried to make him go on the road regularly?

That's good. His body shouldn't be on that schedule (whenever it comes to that again anyway)

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Charlotte: I'm the best woman wrestler in the world and I'm walking out of a fake house and wrestling in front of 30 people.... this year sucks.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
11 title matches a year. Incredible

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

No she's gone back around to good

Power Windows posted:

I don't know if she's learned anything or grown as a person from what she did last year so...undecided.

gotcha

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Power Windows posted:

She made a pride and black lives matter donation this week so maybe there's something there

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Power Windows posted:

i think she did a big donation to glaad recently but i respect if that's not enough for you to make a call bc it's not really enough for me to do so either

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Power Windows posted:

I believe she was one of those who donated and made more than a token gesture of solidarity with protestors and spoke out against racism/supported Black Lives Matter?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

xbilkis posted:

"Charlotte Flair....she's a Flair" Nattie summing up the extent of the story WWE cares to tell
I heard that and laughed as if it meant something, because David Flair was also a wrestler and we saw how that went

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

I believe she was one of those who donated and made more than a token gesture of solidarity with protestors and spoke out against racism/supported Black Lives Matter?

https://twitter.com/RheaRipley_WWE/status/1267561471124307977

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"You don't go here" chant is good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Reminder that Io Shirai is legit one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Charlotte looking paler than usual

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Reminder that Io Shirai is legit one of the best wrestlers in the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

RealFoxy posted:

I heard that and laughed as if it meant something, because David Flair was also a wrestler and we saw how that went

Didn't he get a disgusting amount of tv time, storylines, and a few title reigns despite not knowing how to wrestle or talk?