Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Hot Dog, we’re coming up to the halfway point to 2020. Were all agitated for multiple, well justified reasons, but we got threads for that. This thread is for talking about things you’re up to IRL or maybe for chatting with your e-pals. I’m on mobile so I can’t post cute pictures to dress up what thread with.

This past month has been me going outside doing long walks. Not very exciting and has resulted in some blisters, but the mental health benefits have been substantial. I think I might actually like being active. In typical goon fashion I wanna try some dumb obscure physical activity that like 5 people only ever have done: javelin throwing. I saw YouTube videos of it and it seems really cool. Okay I’m done talking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

buglord posted:

Hot Dog, we’re coming up to the halfway point to 2020. Were all agitated for multiple, well justified reasons, but we got threads for that. This thread is for talking about things you’re up to IRL or maybe for chatting with your e-pals. I’m on mobile so I can’t post cute pictures to dress up what thread with.

This past month has been me going outside doing long walks. Not very exciting and has resulted in some blisters, but the mental health benefits have been substantial. I think I might actually like being active. In typical goon fashion I wanna try some dumb obscure physical activity that like 5 people only ever have done: javelin throwing. I saw YouTube videos of it and it seems really cool. Okay I’m done talking.

You can throw my javelin if ya know what I mean !

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
In real life though I'm back to work on a weird half time at home 1/4 in the office 1/4 managing a team of interns I'll never meet. It is really really weird to try and conduct projects with three interns I literally can't have visit the office, but I think I hired the right ones because they aren't constantly emailing me or needing micromanagement.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
oh lol this thread exists already