Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Generalizing it as "a pubic hair's width" might work.... maybe? (no, don't do this)

Truth: I've not noticed a difference in the thickness of pubic hair between men or women. They both may as well be floss.

e: DAMNIT CT YOU STRALIAN .. poo poo.

randomidiot fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Jun 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

fridge corn posted:

I've already made the point that pussy is a more problematic insult than oval office

In the US, "pussy" is commonly thrown around, at least in younger circles, as "oh, don't be a pussy, you know you can do that"... akin to "don't be scared to do this, just grow some balls and do this stupid thing". "oval office" is very much a worse term. But as an adult, "pussy" is still a not-nice word.

That's a lovely new custom title you got yourself there! (and no, it wasn't me this time)

fridge corn posted:

I don't think I've ever had the urge to call a woman a oval office. Men are much more likely to be cunts in my experience

I actually agree with you here, but I think it's because I watch too many Aussie dashcam video compilations. :v:

Krakkles posted:

It actually is true. The N-word is still worse, but the c-word is the only other word I'm aware of that meets John Mulaney's criteria.

If you call a woman a [c-word], you absolutely will get punched. If you call a black person a [n-word]**, you absolutely will get punched. Rightfully so.

This. The N word is fine if you're a person of color talking to another person of color, but otherwise you DO NOT USE IT. EVER. Not even as a joke. You will get hurt, badly, especially in the south.

"oval office" is right up there in terms of how profane it is. I cuss like a blackout drunk sailor regularly, and that's one of only a few words I won't use.

Krakkles posted:

That’s what I was alluding to, absolutely. The n-word is unquestionably worse, but people in the south think it’s fine.
Right - I think Louis Black said that by saying “the n-word” (as in, that specific phrase, NOT the actual word) you’re making ME think it. That being said, I’m white. I don’t get to use that word. And I’m 100% ok with that. We (as white people) attached too many horrible things to it to be able to turn around and now demand to say it, even under the pretense of academic discussions.

I've worked in plenty of places that were at least 50%, if not more, black/latinax. So I got very used to hearing the N word thrown around - but it was between people of color, the rest of us knew not to use it (though sometimes I'd get greeted by "<STR>, MY <first 3 letters of the N word>!" by coworkers when I came in, along with a fist bump or chest bump/hug). I knew not to ever use it. I did jokingly call one of my coworkers a cracker one day in a moment of total stupidity (in a joking manner), he turned around and said "hey, not cool, that's just one step below you calling me "a loving <n word>". I apologized and never said it again.

fridge corn posted:

I'm not worried about that as we have a perfect backup measurement of a gnat's cock which is more or less equivalent

:laffo: That works for me