Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Christian theme song was the best?
This poll is closed.
The Brood 9 22.50%
At Last! 16 40.00%
Just Close Your Eyes (female) 11 27.50%
Just Close Your Eyes (male) 4 10.00%
Total: 32 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Flair lost the title in a three-way through no fault of her own, and we also won't mention the match because it might make Flair seem less over. Anyway, Here's Charlotte, we know you've missed her while she was putting over the minor leagues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Hirez posted:

Like everytime Ricochet is about to talk, Hey there's Lashley!

*on Main Event
Ricochet should never talk and the only good "promo" he had was when Velveteen Dream was trying to dunk on him and he just did a front flip over the ropes onto the ground three feet from him and Dream just pulled his sunglasses down and said "wow"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hirez posted:

Good for Apollo finally getting a belt. I always enjoyed his wrestling, never thought they would put a belt on him.

e: he's gonna drop it tonight isn't he
Apollo was the speed run of "Someone plucked from NXT before they were ready and immediately became some jobber"

Dude never had a chance. I suspect it was because Vince decided to watch that paticular takeover and saw Apollo and thought he was the next Lesner or Lashley and then found out he's under 6 foot tall.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hirez posted:

It's kinda funny that MVP came back just to be Lashley's meat shield
MVP went on a crusade against WWE for racism until he ran out of money and started begging them to manage Lashley