Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

basic rules before you think u know the answer

1) yes the hat is used
2) the hat has the inside padding even the velcro'd on parts and they have to stay in while u eat the soup out of it

3) no utensils :twisted:

me waiting to hear ur insightful answer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Pee soup

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Which is what you make after eating a whole hardhat full of pea soup

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

nut

do u rinse it out b/w the pea and th e pee?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
shredded wheat. the whole brick plus milk, sugar and butter

biosterous

i know that the right answer isn't gazpacho, because who doesn't love a nice hatful of gazpacho after a long day jackhammering

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

either a really creamy clam chowder, or a french onion full of gooey cheese that gets stuck to the velcro

on the other end of the spectrum i vote for tom yum as the soup i'd most want out of a hard hat

City of Glompton

chilled monkey brains, bc 1. yuck and 2. the hard hat obviously is not good at its job

The Voice of Labor

gonna go ahead and say "any"

Goons Are Gifts

ghosts

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Pizza is a soup.

Pizza made in a hard hat in a brick oven is going to make all of it melt together, which means you have to eat the hard hat because it's now mixed in with your pizza (and you WILL eat that hard hat. You will, because you have the munchies and you have to eat something...)

The worst soup to have to eat out of a hard hat is pizza.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
good job tricking us all into posting in yet another endless thread about what is and is not a soup op.

u got me again :golfclap:

nut

what is the worst sandwich to argue is a soup in a hard hat

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

what is the worst sandwich to argue is a soup in a hard hat
pork chop sandwiches!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

biosterous

oh poo poo, get the gently caress out!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stooge

does the hat have a hole in it? if so, boy do I have an answer for you

nut

Stooge posted:

does the hat have a hole in it? if so, boy do I have an answer for you

if it has protected u from an attack yea

frump truck

hello... again!

Manhattan clam chowder. It is the worst soup, so it is therefore also the worst soup to eat out of a hard hat. QED

FutonForensic

I don't think a hardhat will hold up in a broiler, so french onion soup cuz the bread and cheese will be uncooked and that's the only reason to eat french onion soup

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

making my hands bleed as i tear pieces from the hard hat to eat like it was a bread bowl

google THIS

Hard hat soup, because you'll keep thinking about observational comedy bits about eating hard hat soup out of a hard hat and it will rob you of the ability to enjoy your meal, even though Jim Gaffigan's take was pretty funny.

nut

how much sweat would you have to accrue in ahard hat before you can flip it over really quick and call it soup

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

how much sweat would you have to accrue in ahard hat before you can flip it over really quick and call it soup

This only works if you are working upside down so all the sweat collects in the hat

3D Megadoodoo

pea

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hey guys, are people soup? Because yeah, if people are soup then every construction worker is just soup in a hat bowl

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hey guys, are people soup? Because yeah, if people are soup then every construction worker is just soup in a hat bowl

They are filled with warm liquids and odd bits of bone and organs, so I am going to say people are definitely soup.

Manifisto

whatever it is, is it different from the worst soup to eat inside of a hard hat?

ty nesamdoom!

Jaguars!

Ramen

because the hat protects your noodle

Jaguars!

Oh, oops, the worst, colour me embarassed

nut

what if it was a soft hat

nut

a real thick soup in a toque

nut

a fumet in my beret

Manifisto

any soup where the can has a label like "WARNING - DANGER - DO NOT EAT THIS SOUP OUT OF A HARD HAT - SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE THE TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THE UNIVERSE AND NOT IN A FUN WAY"

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

humble soup because your boss said "i can flip a dime with a forklift tine" and you said no way

and now you are drinking it and crying but the boss says you have to finish or you get fired

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Macnult

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

making my hands bleed as i tear pieces from the hard hat to eat like it was a bread bowl

Stooge

Son, sometimes life is like soup in a hard hat, and the sooner you understand that, the better.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

humble soup because your boss said "i can flip a dime with a forklift tine" and you said no way

and now you are drinking it and crying but the boss says you have to finish or you get fired

i came here to post some dumb bullshit but it's actually this

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

nut

builders huddled around an upside down garbage can lid spinning their helmets on their tops and chanting the beyblade theme

Stooge

Builder puts on hard hat, tipping lukewarm soup all over himself: the ol' hard hat full of soup? Come on guys, this was only funny the first four times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Stooge posted:

Builder puts on hard hat, tipping lukewarm soup all over himself: the ol' hard hat full of soup? Come on guys, this was only funny the first four times!

builder 1: look closer...

builder 2 leaning his face close to his hard hat: i-is that--

builder 1: italian wedding soup ha ha we know how much she means to u, bud