Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Man I bounced hard off of Pillars of Dust.

https://retreauxgames.itch.io/pillars-of-dust

The combat system is great, but there are two things that really ruin it for me.

The dialog box sound
The fact that there are so many "Secrets" in the game, and strong rewards for finding all of them in a chapter.

There are no visual or audio clues for these secrets, so you need to mash your face into each and every identical barrel, each of which pops the annoying dialog box sound.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

*opens bookmarks folder containing youtube stuff I want to watch, deletes that bookmark*

Seriously thank you I didn't know the sexual assault roleplay guy was the same as the ironsworn player. I want to get into Ironsworn but not with someone like that. Got any recs?

Eric Vulgaris, unless he's part of that same Campaign.

He's one of the dudes who got me into Pendragon, and even though I'm not a fan of Ironsworn he's pretty charismatic and its still worth watching.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I just finished Night in the Woods and that was a hell of a ride. Strongly recommend to just about anyone

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

They got my 5bux, thanks for linking it. Already found a few good Troika! things in there i'll be happy to torture my friends with.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

Oh drat Gunbat Banwa is in there. That and Thirsty Sword Lesbians, both are super popular (and very different)