Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
He says he must have gotten the month wrong but it's barely halfway to December?

Reeks of booze and doesn't even have any presents with him. Told me he just wishes he had a nice place to shut his eyes before being on his way. Pretty sure he implied it'll be here although he didn't outright ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

Is it safe to give him coffee? Or is like milk & cookies his only diet?

Do these things have allergies? Will chocolate hurt him like it would a dog?

Yinlock

first thing's first: get those reindeer off your roof unless you want to be cleaning deer poo poo from your gutters for weeks

Stooge

santa pause

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
it's a little known fact but Rudolph's nose functions as a kind of Santa Clause life alert. If you just kinda press it in a bit the GPS connects back to home base and Mrs. Clause will send in a Harrier jump jet for extraction.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

my smart and strong son, who could lift the heavens should he choose: Santa!

me: don't you listen to him Santa

Loitering Santa: ohhh hiii Stever, what would you like for Christmas? perhaps a toy wooden train or maybe a toy wooden car

my son: I want a copy of grand theft auto five, a video game in which i can run, jump, and kill just about anyone I want

me: Santa no cover your ears, he hasn't read a single Kotaku article about the oppressive crunch time atmosphere Rockstar studios maintains over its developers

Bright Bart

nut posted:

he hasn't read a single Kotaku article about the oppressive crunch time atmosphere Rockstar studios maintains over its developers

Sounds like a you problem, not a them problem.

Heather Papps

hello friend

santa keeps banging on my door and he says he knows when i'm awake send help

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

Stooge posted:

santa pause

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if a santa ever enters your home without your explicit consent during the period of january 7th to december 23th, it is counted as a regular breaking and entering

lawyers call this the santa Clause

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

Santas, or as in the Latin “Santae”, are known to sometimes fall down chimneys during the non-Christmas period.
Let it sleep, give it milk when it wakes up, and let it go on its way.
The Santa will remember your kindness and reward you appropriately when it remembers.

Heather Papps

hello friend

have a friend or loved one call you, and then pretend it's mrs clause asking as to his whereabouts. talk loudly, especially when you answer, and be sure to use say MRS CLAUSE repeatedly. if you are even halfway convincing he'll be up your chimney and outta your hair in no time!
-your helpful holiday tipster, the kraumpus

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

frump truck

hello... again!

"Santa Claus keeps falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Santa's not for me
But I'm never gonna stop the Claus by complaining
Although I'm free
Claus is worrying me"
~you being stoic about santa claus, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

my smart and strong son, who could lift the heavens should he choose: Santa!

me: don't you listen to him Santa

Loitering Santa: ohhh hiii Stever, what would you like for Christmas? perhaps a toy wooden train or maybe a toy wooden car

my son: I want a copy of grand theft auto five, a video game in which i can run, jump, and kill just about anyone I want

me: Santa no cover your ears, he hasn't read a single Kotaku article about the oppressive crunch time atmosphere Rockstar studios maintains over its developers

just wanted to quote this lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!