Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Polygon: Game is pretty, story ok, gameplay same old poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I already bought it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

kung fu jive posted:

My PS4 Slim has levitated off my desk and flown out the window by way of the cooling fan but otherwise the game is good so far.
Got a dust infection?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fat_Cow posted:

So I can backstab all I want? I heard there are multiple endings and I hope its not a dishonored, "don't use these fun toys or else you get a poo poo ending" sorta deal.
Nah you can be as sneaky as you want

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This game is hard/I suck at sword fighting.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
After being defeated by Yasuhira for the 15th time in a row I was forced to change the difficulty to easy.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mantis42 posted:

Or just get their streaming service and save like a hundred bucks.
I agree with this but physical criterions hold their value if anyone was worried about that

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/belairdrip/status/1285640003272531969?s=21

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So is Lethal like real sword fighting? (One hit to a non-armour part and you're basically gone, a hit to the armour will loving hurt/break bones)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Captain Monkey posted:

Yes.

The white horse’s name is Nobu and he’s my friend.
Same!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

History Comes Inside! posted:

White horse called Nobu or nothing.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Communist Thoughts posted:

*jin spends 900 koku on a new hat*
Someone who is good at the economy help me my Straw Hat Ronin are starving!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ytlaya posted:

lmao I got this weird bug that is causing my Jin to run around with his arms just weakly hanging down at his sides

Looks like a Naruto ninja when I run around
That’s not a bug it’s a feature

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Finished the game today, got plat, it’s so good. Playing it on Lethal is the way to go.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Can’t lose your ammo if you use it so much you’re always at 0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Wait, is Yarikawa fully liberated? Because sometimes the game sees the banners that some NPCs will carry around after as the same banners you are supposed to collect and it can cause the Traveller Set to go off
Yeah that happened to me, ran around for half an hour looking for it and gave up and then walked past the same dude when he was out of town and the controller started vibing