Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Bow armor has been the MVP for me in act 2 lethal. I'm on my first playthrough, and the difficulty generally does a good job forcing me to use all my abilities, but jesus christ can you pump out the headshots once that armor's fully upgraded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
I'm bummed that there's no NG+ if only because I want to wear the fundoshi everywhere and look extremely silly in cutscenes.

The game wouldn't even let me wear it during the final fight! What a waste.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Only the Assassin can wear the fundoshi, this is some bullshit

I guess it's the only class with "rear end" in the name but still

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Apparently the raid won't do random matchmaking, only premade groups, so I guess I have to stop being a lazy butt and actually play with goons instead of random pubbies. Please add me on PSN as Hurtacular, I'm not great at the combat but I will totally drop heals and revives to save your rear end.

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'll be down to raid tonite and tomorrow est, psn name Hurtacular

PsychoInternetHawk fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 31, 2020

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer
DLC allows you to rescue monkeys and befriend them by playing the flute, good to see Sucker Punch has their finger on the pulse of what players want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Grimey Drawer

KingKapalone posted:

Can I just go straight to the new island with my completed game and not need to do new game+?

Yes, there's even a little dialog tweak or two if you're doing it on a cleared save to reflect that the Khan is dead.

Also has anyone found a place to buy arrows/tools in the DLC because I forgot to restock before starting and it seems lot more stingy with them than the base game.