Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I think it seems potentially interesting, but yeah I’m gonna wait for some reviews or other types of coverage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Found a glitched fox shrine in the third area. I found a den but a fox wouldn’t spawn anywhere. So I found the shrine on my own but whenever I honor it it plays the animation, fades to black, then doesn’t reward me and the prompt to honor it is still there. Restarting the game didn’t fix it either.

Guess I won’t be getting the platinum until that gets fixed lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Sindai posted:

If it's the one you're very likely to find between the last two Norio missions (by a waterfall) it'll fix itself after you do Norio 9.

Oh, that’d be the one. Thanks!

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Platinum’d this bad boy just now, loved it.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

It really does feel like Assassins Creed with the excess fat trimmed off

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Captain Hygiene posted:

That was weird, it was only a few hundred megabytes, but it took forever (i.e. a ways over five minutes) to install somehow.

I love that PS4 games have viewable update history/patch notes but for PS5 games they’re just like nah, that’s gotta go.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Swiping the touchpad after a fight to clean and sheath your katana is an ace touch and never gets old

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

McCracAttack posted:

I loooove the "fight me!" button. I can't believe they made it a viable alternative to stealth since you can potentially one-shot three dudes in a row before you kick the doors down. Even high level enemies if you're lucky. Every time I get close to an enemy base I wait for the objectives to pop up. "No prisoners to free? Okay, time to walk right in through the front gate."

Not to spoil too much, but you eventually unlock the option to increase the number of opponents you can kill in a standoff. So look forward to that.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

VolticSurge posted:

Most I've had so far is a bug where the text for me finding a Legends Storyteller kept popping up over and over again after loading a save, but it went away when I started a nearby sidequest.

This happens to me too, all the ones I’ve found keep reverting to question marks and then popping again and it’s driving my completionist side nuts

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The conflict of upholding an honorable code versus breaking it for the greater good is a major theme of the game. I didn’t know about the weather thing. But I think it’s handled much more elegantly than say, dishonored where they give you all these fun tools to kill people with and then explicitly punish you for killing people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Swiping the touch pad to manually shake blood off your sword and sheath it never gets old. It’s almost as good as completing a duel streak.

I don’t want to spoil much, but you can absolutely gain the ability to take out more than two or three guys during a standoff. Something to look forward to.