Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

blue squares posted:

Kinda weird first post in this thread, not gonna lie

Nah i think its a valid question. Dismemberment is one of the best forms of combat feedback.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

The end of Act 2 was super badass, what a cool mission.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I've got nine more mongol records needed for the trophy, is there any rhyme or reason to where they're located? Or do I just need to go to every location and run my rear end around?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

oh rad i had no idea records were included in the artefacts thing on travellers attire

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I just beat the game and I really dug the ending. It was just full of vibes and honestly I really loved the missions where you run in and assault the castles. I had a great time with that game, I haven't enjoyed and open world game this much since Horizon.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I can't find the last drat sidequest and I can't find any question marks to lead me to it. I don't even know what to do to figure out where it is.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I mean that there's one I haven't found yet and I don't have any idea where the heck the quest giver is.

edit: i found it, it was called The Cost of Fear

Caesar Saladin fucked around with this message at 13:11 on Jul 30, 2020

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

CaptainCrunch posted:

I had to take a two day break because I played so much the tendons in my left hand were cramped and screaming at me.

I think it’s from the parry hover-finger.

Still love my Kage. :hai:

hah the back of my left hand is all hosed up since i got the game too. I think that might actually be why. At least i have the platinum now and it is free to heal.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I'd love a big city area in the sequel, like a crowded assassin's creed type japanese city.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

This game gave me tendonitis in my left hand from all the blocking and parrying

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

That is just crazy. I don't think anybody expected that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its crazy to give me all of this for free when the game is already huge without any dlc

these guys are nuts, they're insane